Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (13966 Views)

Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2010
~Sauron~:

Timaya should quit singing and try his hand in other stuffs like chauffeur/butler.
seconded.sometimes,i just cant understand what his lyrics are like.imagine words like ''toyotoyo'',mehn i feel like throwing up whenever i hear that
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by v3: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2010
Timaya - Let him take his egberi papa/dem his mama noise somewhere. Bloody tout
Kenny St Brown - Don't know what this woman wants.
Terry G - Apart from his skills on the beats, the 'free madness' crooner has lost it wahali sad. . I still remember his single, was it 'love you sexy' kid was REALLY good in it.
AY.COM - Apart from 'Pass me your love', what does he have to offer undecided
D'banj - First it was ALLLLL about the 'koko', we got tired of hearing that. . Now he's back with 'Mr. Endowed', Puhleease D'banj! Spare me that 'schlong' BS.
Durella - Does the word 'zangalist, zangadat,zangahere n there' have to fall from his lips in EVERY single track. . EVEN bloody used it in Dagrin's tribute! Mcheew angry
2face Idibia - He should continue singing in his native language as talking/singing in 'English' doesn't do it for him lipsrsealed
Black Face
Soul E
Muma G - Girlfriend, i love you but you DON'T bloody have to deafen me angry

Be back wit more

#Mo' Cheddah Crew
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Ben13: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2010
I've even adviced Timaya to continue with his plantain!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by favouredjb(f): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2010
Top on my list are GOLDIE, ESSENCEand KENNY ST BROWN the rest are as follows

slam

zaaki

azadus

lexydoo

mr cool

rasqie

ALARIWO

the remedies

freestyle

spydaman

cmion

jazzman olofin

muma gee

the list is endless
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by tosinaded(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2010
freestyle needs to get back into the industry!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by babslepe: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2010
KENNY SAINT BROWN AND HER HUSBAND SHOULD PLEASE LEAVE MUSIC IF MUSIC WONT LEAVE THEM HABA NA BY FORCE[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by babslepe: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2010
KENNY SAINT BROWN AND HER HUSBAND SHOULD PLEASE LEAVE MUSIC IF MUSIC WONT LEAVE THEM HABA NA BY FORCE[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2010
@tosin, I agree with you about freestyle, I wonder what happened to him, and someone on this thread said he should leave the industry?
"Braggin rights" with Blaise gives me goose pimples when I listen to the song, or even think of it,
Dude is tight,

Now for my own list of people to go

1) Rasqie aka Razkid, After listening to that ruff ryder 9ja remix comedy called "soji", and his other one, anyways I think the dude has retired,

2) Eddy Remedy: Needs no explanation, nuff said

3) Zaaki Adze: Whats up with the torch light? :-)

Right now, I am stuck , cus 9ja music has really, really improved, and I can jam 9ja music all day, unlike those days of before, lol, remedies rapping in one bush, and using agidi to show in front of the camera, lol, grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Titto(f): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2010
chiogo:

But definitely, Afrocandy. Gosh!! That woman is horrendous!
You can say that again and again, in fact horrendous is even an understatement. I just finished watching her video on youtube and I cant help but feel sorry for her and the people deceiving her.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by v3: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2010
AfroCandy - ROTF  grin grin . . She a IndecentStar
*Spits* angry angry
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Carlosein(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2010
And everryone forgot 'ARTQUAKE' shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm sure all kinds of art (not just music) quakes when these cretins sing display.

Please, quit already!!!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Bukittes(f): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
For God's sakes who told Kenny Saint Brown she could sing? That girl hurts my ears!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by dacraziest: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2010
hu hu hu he he he, rolling on the floor and lafing in pidgin,
nailanders,una no go kill person, now dat yuv pursued all our musician who con remain, RAS KIMONO and EKWE SAMPLE
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by wazobiang: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
omotola
is she even a musician?
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by kanayo74(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
omotola is an actress that has nothing more to offer in the filme industry

she now wants to diversify, but she is diversifying into the wrong profession .
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by escottkr8t(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2010
My list of musicians that should go and learn work. like vulcanizing, iron bending or rewiring. 1) Dare (boring) Arrrrrrrt-Alade, Skoki or wateva, Source kid, Nato-c, Mo chedda or wateva, 9ice, dbanj, DatNigarawwwwwwwwwww(go and sell spare parts)
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Sharon6(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2010
{Aaaaaaarhhhhh} JAZZMAN OLOFIN
{OLD CARGO} TONY TETUILA
NOISE MAKER{ALARIWO}
MEI GUARD {ZAAKI ADZEE}
ACTRESS CUM MUSICIAN {OMOTOLA & GENEVIEVE}
ACTORS CUM MUSICIAN {JIM IYKE, MR IBU & NKEM OWOH}
OSKAMBO/ARSHI {SHE BABY, GOLDIE & AFROCANDY}
PAINTER {MUMA GEE}
MUSIC MISS ROAD {ESSENCE, PRINCE OF MO' HITS}
And the list goes on.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by tayoast(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2010
FL Gators:

Where should I start. . . .

From that Lil Wayne-wannabe freak. . . . to Terry G and 2Face.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by hugle: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2010
Owen G (annoying is just d word
Jim Iyke
KSB
DA PRINCE
K SWITCH
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by rasputinn(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ayo84

That's the problem with kids of these days like you,,,what's swagger attitude??,do you even know what swagger means(that's got to be the most abused and mis-used term in the English vocabulary),I guess not cos I see you're a listless kid,so I'll pass
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by kushe: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
@rhymz

a schizophrenic about to cut himself into a million pieces was quickly hurled into an accident and emergency by kind samaritans and had the ff conversation with the doctor

DR: why are you hurting yourself

PATIENT:cos he told me i could hav the best tatoo ever

DR:so who is he?

PATIENT:he is the minister of special duties

DR: minister so where exactly is this minister

PATIENT: right next to me

DR:what is he doing and how come i cant see him?

PATIENT:we are having an intellectual discuss that average joes like you couldn't possibly contribute to

DR:so what was the last thing he said to you

PATIENT: that you are insane and need help

DR: uuuuumm interesting !!!

so rhymz,let us assume i am the doctor and you are the patient,what am i to do having reconfirmed the severity of your retardation,being well advanced in years only to churn out infantile c.rap.i feel so much empathy for you ,especially as you struggled to prove to me you are educated by using ''plenty'' unrelated words.education my dear is an ever flowing fountain that refreshes the mind and senses,you however, if it ever flowed in the first place currently display an epileptic supply kinda synonymous with your environment that further retards you.

me discussing politics or the economy with you is akin to the above doctor entering into an arguement with a patient he has aptly diagnosed.
you cannot comprehend simple stuff,so how can you engage me in a duel?? that my friend is giving your brain a billion times the stress it would normall try to process,so why kill what was already operating at snail speed [i.e your mental faculties]

i know you hav a gazillion issues,but must you commit suicide
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2010
Here are my List,

1) Kelly Handsome
2) Lord Of Ajasa
3) 2 Fat
4) Black Face
5) Black tribe
6) Dat nig.g.ga Raw
7) Styl Plus
cool Olu Maintain
9) Spako
10) Rooftop MCs

Still More to come grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by puskin: 5:52am On Jun 16, 2010
. . . . . like tot. . . both the those who know something and nothing concerning music will their input
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Brisingr(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2010
ZDON PAPORELLA don finally start 2 dey yan real nonsense
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by rhymz(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2010
kushe:

@rhymz

a schizophrenic about to cut himself into a million pieces was quickly hurled into an accident and emergency by kind samaritans and had the ff conversation with the doctor

DR: why are you hurting yourself

PATIENT:cos he told me i could hav the best tatoo ever

DR:so who is he?

PATIENT:he is the minister of special duties

DR: minister  so where exactly is this minister

PATIENT: right next to me

DR:what is he doing and how come i cant see him?

PATIENT:we are having an intellectual discuss that average joes like you couldn't possibly contribute to

DR:so what was the last thing he said to you

PATIENT: that you are insane and need help

DR: uuuuumm interesting !!!

so rhymz,let us assume i am the doctor and you are the patient,what am i to do having reconfirmed the severity of your retardation,being well advanced in years only to churn out infantile c.rap.i feel so much empathy for you ,especially as you struggled to prove to me you are educated by using ''plenty'' unrelated words.education my dear is an ever flowing fountain that refreshes the mind and senses,you however, if it ever flowed in the first place currently display an epileptic supply kinda synonymous with your environment that further retards you.

me discussing politics or the economy with you is akin to the above doctor entering into an arguement with a patient he has aptly diagnosed.
you cannot comprehend simple stuff,so how can you engage me in a duel?? that my friend is giving your brain a billion times the stress it would normall try to process,so why kill what was already operating at snail speed [i.e your mental faculties]

i know you hav a gazillion issues,but must you commit suicide
. . . Hahahahaha. . . What is this wimp on about?? What's all these mumbo-jumbo you are spewing??. . HELLO!!. .lol. . . this is planet earth, wake up from your mental state of delirium, slowpoke! Wada4ck?? This kid is seriously lacking self-esteem, you want to boost your bruised ego by hurling insult at random to ppl your parent's age??. . . Well, am not your parents that starved you of Love and attention and I don't know how to comfort kids with Attention deficit problems instead, I will worsen your problem and make your parents more miserable. Next time you want to sound more intelligent than you truly are, be sure not to write that incoherent gibberish, it gave too much hint that you are a dumb kid struggling to make sense, more like a kid flirting with words he does not understand. Poor kid! That is what you get for choosing to be a truant when your contemporaries were busy bettering themselves. Now take a hike to oblivion, you are better off there than wasting time in a civilized clime.
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2010
As far as I'm concerned excluding the likes of Asa , Dare and a couple of other guys with good lyrical content , all of em are whack.
What the fkuc is Terry G singing , Dbang , Wande Cole and all the bling bling/swagger/ginger shiite. Even this mo lenu bi pon pon guy. Altho Rooftop M.C's aren't singing much now , I did enjoy 'Shock theraphy' and 'Lagimo'
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by ilosiwaju: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2010
apocalypse:

As far as I'm concerned excluding the likes of Asa , Dare and a couple of other guys with good lyrical content , all of em are whack.
What the fkuc is Terry G singing , Dbang , Wande Cole and all the bling bling/swagger/ginger shiite. Even this mo lenu bi pon pon guy. Altho Rooftop M.C's aren't singing much now , I did enjoy 'Shock theraphy' and 'Lagimo'
Na wa for una oo? When did being an artiste get limited to good lyrical content? Dbanj? Wande? Terry G. . .all of them?

What do you refer to as good lyrical content? Positive message being passed musically? C'mon. . .it's an entertainment industry for heaven's sake.
If you're so particular about lyrics get yourself some gbenga adeboye or high praise by rccg. grin
You know the good thing about being an entertainer? you dont have to sing. . just entertain them.

1. Lexy Doo
2. Jazzman
3. Rasqie
4. Essence

P-square rappers? Can someone please ban mama-goofygee?
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by damilola15: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2010
this thread is all but boring. I love it.
I think Tony tetuila should go get a life, who knows be could become a producer promoting whacks like himself,
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by ahmedoo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2010
teryy g should quit
the truth is that even the so called dbanj i dnt tink i like him, any way sha the ones wey suppose quit plenty ooooooo. frm

charlie boy to idrees abdulkareem, \\
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by kobikwelu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2010
without a doubt, those actors that think they can do the switcheroooo angry angry angry angry angry

omosexy
jim iyke

please please stick to your day job!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by AyoAina: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2010
All these actresses/actors should please leave our music industry for good. they're all half baked. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) by lasgidi4rv: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2010
I was also wondering when someone was going to mention Omotola. . She should just stick to acting which is what she does best. What was she thinking, I mean who lied to her that she could sing well enough to make a career of it?? shocked After trying to listen objectively to her album, I did not "Feel Alright" at all. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tekno – Puttin • Mp4 • / Download Olamide- Street-ot Full Album Tracks / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.