Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor (320 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoptomydoor by geraldesenanjor: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
I still can’t believe how fast and professional shoptomydoor has been after 5 years of doing business in Nigeria. They have kept up to their promises and maintained standards unlike other shipping companies that fail to focus on customer needs and expectations. I am coming here to tell my story because I promised I will after all the negative stories I read online, people have small challenges and cry out loud but never come back to tell the good deed.
In 2010 I needed some supplies I could not get for my company in Nigeria, I needed a shipping company that will help to purchase and ship to Nigeria, and that was my first time ever using Shoptomydoor. Though, I was never the one to buy items for personal use abroad, I came across one of the promos and I used it to buy some clothes for my kids, items were of good quality and I decided to keep shopping all the school bags, clothes, biscuits, cornflakes, oat and so many items from the USA…
Shoptomydoor gave me access, and of course unlimited access to top quality. The shipping was very cheap and since I used the ocean shipping I had saved up to 60% the amount I would have used via air shipping and if I were to use the likes of DHL and Fedex, it would have been them slicing my throat.
I did a lot of research on Shoptomydoor pricing, customer relationship and I see how much effort they out in satisfying customer needs, I won’t say they are perfect, but they keep evolving and growing positively. I am inspired to give my story today just because I saw that they have recently upgraded again making shipping from USA faster by shipping out twice every week. SHOPTOMYDOOR DESERVES SOME ACCOLADES!!!!!!! .

(1) (Reply)

Watz On Your Mind??? / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Five, Abduct Others Along Kaduna-abuja Highway / Please This Young Man Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.