Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18 (348 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18 by dallyemmy: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18 by dallyemmy: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Saturday, July 14, 2018.) - Pathway To Complete Restoration

1.Thank you, Father, for the grace to experience godly sorrow that worketh repentance, that led to the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank you, Father for the salvation of my soul, from the grip and clutches of sin and death, through the blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary.

3.Father, please, have mercy upon me, according to your loving kindness; according unto the multitude of your tender mercies, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I come to you with a broken and a contrite heart, full of repentance; please, deliver me from besetting and secret sins, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to forsake my evil ways and thoughts, and turn to you, in total surrender to your Will and purpose, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, order my steps in your word, and let not any iniquity have dominion over me, again, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to do any restitution that I need to do, that, I may have a clear conscience before man and you, my God, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me to always humble myself with fasting, seek your face in prayers and walk in the spirit, that, I may not fulfill the lust of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, perfect everything concerning me, and grant me a brand new beginning, in all areas of my life and endeavors, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let your mercy, grace and favour, abide forever, with Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18 by dallyemmy: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2018
RCCG FASTING PRAYER POINTS DAY 14 PRAYER OF VICTORY THROUGH GOD’S HELP;

Text: Exo.17:8-16; Ps.121:1-2; Rev.3:2; John 7:37;

Ps. 23:1,6; 50:15; 20:1; 91:15; 46:1

 Father!!! Don’t let Church loose Her focus of you

 Father!!! We lift up our eyes unto you, don’t let us be put to shame

 O Lords!!! Rescue your Church from people who are liars and deceptive.

 Father!!! Hold us with your victorious right hand and strengthen us.

 Holy Ghost!!! Scatter in pieces with your sharp arrows and burn the deceptive tongue with your glowing coal
of fire

 Almighty God, make your Church a new threshing instruments with many sharp teeth to tear apart every enemy on Her way.

 Father!!! Let every blockage to our helpers be removed in Jesus name

 Father!!! Please don’t let your glory depart from from us in Jesus name.

 Father! Don’t let me lose my focus of you in all my undertakings

 Father! Let every insolent and violent gang that rise against my favour fall into their trap and the evil of their hands

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/18 / Heroic Safe / Islam Vs Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.