Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,655 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2022 (169 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 14TH 2022

THEME: WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE LOVELY

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/07/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(THURSDAY, July 14, 2022)*

*WHATSOEVER THINGS ARE LOVELY*

*Prayer Points:*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for marvelous are Your works; thank You my Father, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire.

3.Thank You, Father, for where You started with me, for where I am, and for where You're taking me.

4.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness and for the grace to be counted among the living today.

5.Thank You, Father, for the gift of life, for divine health and for all the things that money cannot buy, that You have freely given unto me.

6.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing promises for my life and for all the beautiful and lovely testimonies You have given to me and my family.

7.Thank You, Father, for Your promise and gift of eternal life.

8.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Holy Spirit of God, please, help me to remember and to focus, at all times, on the lovely things the Lord has done for me, or promise to do, and let His joy flow through me always, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home and family, forever; and grant all his heart's desires, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Get It Done: The GOD of Bold Actions! 1&2 / ‘’APC Presidential Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Sign Of War’’ – Prophet Iginla / Broken Crayons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.