Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing (22651 Views)

Please Advice:about How Much Does Commercial CD Duplication And Printing Cost / Cd And Dvd Labelling And Duplication / DVD Duplication And Conversion Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing by pattybf(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2015
ifeloveife:
if you wnat to make your own cd, we can do it for you with just N80 per cd with the casing,.we dont do priated cd.for
more info
mail me at info@ ewuwa.net
or beter till call me on 08029799236

R u on whatsapp? Pls add me up n lets chat, I need dis service now. 08186002495
Re: Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing by grafitti(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jalal:
The cheapest way i think will be to do it by yourself, using a cd/dvd writer. It takes at least 10 minutes to duplicate a 800MB cd and 15 minutes for a 4.6GB DVD.
And u need software like Nero or Cd Labeler to make the jackets, all u need is the right kind of paper to print on and a good printer, but for printing on the cds, u need to go to the experts grin

Jalal, I bought a digital ink tablet online but found that d tablet driver CD was damaged due to the solidified stains caused by the leaking batteries that came with the tablets. I tried cleaning d corrosions on d CD with water. In short, d corrosion stains (caused by the batteries) made the CD 'unreadable' when I tried to install the tablet driver on my PC.

My question is:
How and where can I recover the data on d CD?
I reside in Lagos.
Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

Pix 1: the "Mynote ivista digital ink pad tablet''
Pix 2 & 3: the battery-water stained CD.

Thanks.

Re: Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing by emonkey(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
grafitti:

Jalal, I bought a digital ink tablet online but found that d tablet driver CD was damaged due to the solidified stains caused by the leaking batteries that came with the tablets. I tried cleaning d corrosions on d CD with water. In short, d corrosion stains (caused by the batteries) made the CD 'unreadable' when I tried to install the tablet driver on my PC.

My question is:
How and where can I recover the data on d CD?
I reside in Lagos.
Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

Pix 1: the "Mynote ivista digital ink pad tablet''
Pix 2 & 3: the battery-water stained CD.

Thanks.
Try to Google to search for the device driver for your computer operating system . If you find it download and burn to CD. Having said this the CD will usually contain some other software like OCR and image editing which you may never need. Otherwise try and find out what is included and downlod them too. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing by grafitti(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
emonkey:

Try to Google to search for the device driver for your computer operating system . If you find it download and burn to CD. Having said this the CD will usually contain some other software like OCR and image editing which you may never need. Otherwise try and find out what is included and downlod them too. Good luck
Thanks
Re: Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing by kaja4real: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
house where can i buy rewritable CD in whole sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

1960BET: Company Run By SCAMMERS / Why CBN Sacked First Bank Board — Emefiele (Full Text) / Do You Want To Win Football Pool This Week 27?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.