Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News (1368 Views)

Trump Arrives Courthouse, Becomes First American President To Face Criminal Char / President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by slimsugarprince: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by neonly: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
I love Trump.

He is de-marketing CNN and Ted Turner, big time.

Love him plenty.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Bodexman(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
This Trump of a guy doesn't give a damn.

The comment on shit-hole countries comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by KendrickAyomide: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
noting new. we already know CNN for fake news

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by bedspread: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
CNN messed up Their Reputation befor the Us Elections....

Partial Reporting and Fake Reports!!

Their Reputation really nose dived !!

1 Like

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Geosystem(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is wrong on all levels. A president of a free world shouldn't vomit such from his mouth. If a media outfit don't agree with your opinions every time it is not a basis for calling them fake news. if I were the manager of CNN I would sue this man up to the Supreme Court if it was possible though.

1 Like

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Jorussia(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Geosystem:
This is wrong on all levels. A president of a free world shouldn't vomit such from his mouth. If a media outfit don't agree with your opinions every time it is not a basis for calling them fake news. if I were the manager of CNN I would sue this man up to the Supreme Court if it was possible though.
Donald Trump is an "agbero president". can't u see hw he embarrassed the govt of UK who are even his host.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Lipscomb(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
lipsrsealed will you keep your dirty mouth shut are you saying Trump don't entitle to his opinion? He is a president of the world and so? Listen Mr man this is America not Nigeria where you celebrating mediocrity.
Geosystem:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Uchesis: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
lipsrsealed will you keep your dirty mouth shut are you saying Trump don't entitle to his opinion? He is a president of the world and so? Listen Mr man this is America not Nigeria where you celebrating mediocrity.
No man can rule d world bros.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Geosystem:
So u think CNN don't have legal advisers abi?

If someone is to sue, Trump would have sued them since because there were some things they said about him that were not actually true.

1 Like

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Truthcat: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Isn't that a breath of fresh air to see a politician who is a straight shooter, he doesn't sugar coat anything, he says it as he sees it from his heart and the world of lies is on the run to destroy themselves since they can't destroy him. One has to be pure evil to hate Trump.

4 Likes

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Geosystem(m): 3:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
why do u react this way. it's my opinion Mr. man. have we crossed paths before. why this caustic response.
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Lipscomb(m): 4:19am On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy no you just vexed me .Anyway peace be on to you.
Geosystem:

why do u react this way. it's my opinion Mr. man. have we crossed paths before. why this caustic response.
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Geosystem:
You make the most sense here. The despotic wannabe leader wants people to worship him like Hitler. Americans and the whole world are seeing him for what he is. A worthless man that doesn't want to be critique.

1 Like

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2018
bedspread:
CNN messed up Their Reputation befor the Us Elections....

Partial Reporting and Fake Reports!!

Their Reputation really nose dived !!
We are talking about America not some third world country. There's something calling 1st Amendment right here but a dictator wannabe pig doesn't realize that. He can foam all he wants, CNN and other News outlet are not going to stop critiqueing him on his Bigotry, racism, misogyny and lies. That's the difference between America and third world countries where their leaderships terrorize and kill oppositions.

1 Like

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:
I love Trump.

He is de-marketing CNN and Ted Turner, big time.

Love him plenty.
Mr, Ted Turner is not the owner of CNN. He sold it more than 20 years ago. So get your facts right.
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Mr, Ted Turner is not the owner of CNN. He sold it more than 20 years ago. So get your facts right.

Where is your sense ?
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Where is your sense ?
Yours must be in the garbage. T T hasn't owned CNN in over 20 years. Google is your friend.
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Yours must be in the garbage. T T hasn't owned CNN in over 20 years. Google is your friend.

Are your parents still together ?
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Are your parents still together ?
They are in Chicago enjoying their vacation with me unlike yours in the cave.
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
They are in Chicago enjoying their vacation with me unlike yours in the cave.

Which part of Chicago ? the country side ?
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Which part of Chicago ? the country side ?
Caveman, I live in Oak park, just outside of Chicago. Which part of jungle with no electricity you live in ?.
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Caveman, I live in Oak park, just outside of Chicago. Which part of jungle with no electricity you live in ?.

When was the last time your mom cheated on your Dad ?
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

When was the last time your mom cheated on your Dad ?
Go and ask your worthless mom selling her body to feed you and your hungry siblings.
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Go and ask your worthless mom selling her body to feed you and your hungry siblings.

So your parents are in Chicago ghetto selling sex for crack and you are here insulting people because your parents failed to raise you well.

They should have used a condom than give birth to a 'mistake'. grin
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

So your parents are in Chicago ghetto selling sex for crack and you are here insulting people because your parents failed to raise you well.

They should have used a condom than give birth to a 'mistake'. grin

Skunk of no value. Okrika wearing human debris.
Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by tolexy007(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Skunk of no value. Okrika wearing human debris.

y can't u be civil once in your response. you always call Trump a racist but you are even worst, I read most of ur comment on NL what I discover is that u always think everyone living in Nigeria is poor. I think u need to change ur orientation, learn how to argue without throwing of insult... MAGA 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WATCH: American President Donald Trump Says CNN Is Fake News by Abbeybailey(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
tolexy007:

y can't u be civil once in your response. you always call Trump a racist but you are even worst, I read most of ur comment on NL what I discover is that u always think everyone living in Nigeria is poor. I think u need to change ur orientation, learn how to argue without throwing of insult... MAGA 2020
Because people like you come out spouting junk about a place you know nothing about. It's a game to people like you but it's real life to some of us here. I have all my family here except my Dad and Mum who retired to Nigeria. What's happening here affects me, wifey, My 4 children, brother, sisters , nephews and nieces and bunch of cousins. We all have a stake in America and being an American in good standing, I believe that exercising my 1st Amendment is my inalienable right. Critiqueing the leadership is the highest form of patriotism. I never hide my disgust for Trump even before he started running for the presidency because like I said thousands of times before that he's an avowed White Supremacist. If you want to worship him from Nigeria, that's your problem but i have the right as a tax paying American to critique him. If you are civil to me , I will be civil to you. What annoys me is someone who doesn't know how things work in America will come on Nairaland and become an expert on American affairs. By the way, why don't you ask your friend telling me my parents are in Chicago selling their body for money ?. Isn't that an insult ?. You get all your anger at me but absolved a fooled insulting my parents.

(1) (Reply)

The Producer Behind The Infamous Islamic Movie Has Been Apprehended / Soldiers' Portraits Before, During And After War / Video: Chinese Woman Dragged From Home And Forced To Abort Her Pregnancy By Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.