Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k (516 Views)

Which Laptop Should I Purchase For Web Designing / Use Atm Card To Purchase Online Without Card Pin (help Pls) / Please How Can I Externally Boost My Laptop Battery To Like 20%. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k by Transparent(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello Nairalander, I am thinking of getting a laptop between 80k - 90k, Please I need suggestion on the best laptop to purchase at that budget.

I want to be using it for my digital marketing Business.
Re: Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k by johnsteve786: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2018
I just searched on the Google and found this article, it might help you pick the right laptop.

https://www.mytipshub.com/best-laptop-for-photoshop/

Though the author has shared photoshop laptops but you can pick any of those to enjoy a flawless performance and lag-free surfing.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k by Transparent(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2018
johnsteve786:
I just searched on the Google and found this article, it might help you pick the right laptop.

https://www.mytipshub.com/best-laptop-for-photoshop/

Though the author has shared photoshop laptops but you can pick any of those to enjoy a flawless performance and lag-free surfing.
Thanks

Ok thanks!
Re: Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k by Transparent(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Still not in line with what i wanted, Pls still need suggestion in regard to what i posted.
Re: Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k by Transparent(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
So No member can suggest again?
Re: Best Laptop With Long Lasting Battery To Purchase For 80k - 90k by Transparent(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hmm this is serious sha

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Profile Backlinks From High DA Websites At Cheaper Rate - Delivering Fa / Giftal World / Javascript Conditional Statements Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.