Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) (10514 Views)

International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) Traineeship 2019 / International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / International Committee Of The Red Cross Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2018
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose
exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.

Available positions
1. Communication Field Officer 1
view requirements and Apply

2. Digital officer

3. Generalist field officer 1

4. Armed and Security Forces Program Assistant (Military) - (FAS Program Assistant)

Mode of application
Interested applicants should forward their CV
to:ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org
Clearly indicate “the job title and location" as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)

In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
Qualification(s)
Current location
Languages you speak
Years of relevant experience
NYSC status

Note
Late application will not be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
Specifically for Digital Officer, In your CV, please include a link to samples of your write-ups and your social media profiles

Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by TreasuredGlory: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2018
E
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by TreasuredGlory: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2018
R
G
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Abjay97(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Lol.. Nysc status
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Job Don show... cheesy
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by senrino(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by fajob: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2018
ok

Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Oyerinde16(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2018
I don't trust the genuineness of all this NGOs I will spend almost #20k in Tfair, feeding n accommodation only to wait no response, which account do I post that, any organization that will not Carter for my logistics pass it to someone that can make the blind investment
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by pawesome(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2018
Make I try this one... At last something that has to do with the north
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
kiss
We are members of the NRC we shall ever go our ways
With the 7 principles of ICRC we shall never go astray.
Humanity
Impartiality
Neutrality
Independence
Voluntary service
Unity
Universality
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Gbam
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by NatureDavid(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
pawesome:
Make I try this one... At last something that has to do with the north
boss pls after you do urs can u send me the steps in sending it , thanks in anticipation
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Latest Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC) by Immanuelar(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tactfully Reject A Job Offer. / Free Dragnet Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning Abstract Reasoning Question / My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.