Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) (29241 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy Chases His Mom With A Knife, After Spanking Him For Misbehaving / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by HeWrites(m): 4:47am On Jul 14, 2018
A Nigerian woman identified as an Honourable Bella Odaih on Facebook took to her Facebook page to show photos and video evidence to which shows her husband identified as Felix Omogbehin chasing her out of their house for allegedly calling him an animal in public.

According to the woman who according to reports is seeking divorce, she wrote;
"I am not fake, but sometimes I live to give life and hope to others.

We met 2001 in my working office, oloriebi @Muritala Adebayo jokingly joined us as friends. 2004 he came to me that he has problems with his wife and they were divorced, then I lived in my own rented apartment that he was always coming in from abroad to stay in without any help of payment.

Even he himself av people he has told about how he married me without me been a demanding girlfriend, 2006 we did introduction, 2007 we got married in d registry at oluyole Ibadan, Witnesses are on ground and waiting for pickup period.

He came in finally from UK 2009 ( his document can never be manipulated, trust UK) with jz 11 thousand naira while I was pregnant with our daughter and has never traveled back till as I write, though a UK citizen, (witnesses alive still and ready to be present).

We ate all I had and even started borrowing, then I went into kabukabu (cabby) which he also told to some people with his mouth.
I rest it here. Need capable fighting lawye, pls contact 070XXXXXXX
I av all evidence intact!!! SEEKING DIVORCE"

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7oVXTKfkiI

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/nigerian-man-chases-his-wife-out-for-allegedly-calling-him-an-animal-in-public-photos-video.html

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by GOFRONT(m): 4:50am On Jul 14, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by decatalyst(m): 4:55am On Jul 14, 2018
But he just displayed one of the traits of an ANIMAL by treating her like a nonentity who has no responsible family he can report her to.

undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by donstan18: 5:09am On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by manforgu: 5:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Good

2 Likes

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by pelicanbeau(f): 5:25am On Jul 14, 2018
...this man is a representative of animalistic men that he is.

3 Likes

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by generaliy: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2018
The husband is a baby in a man's body

The wife is terrible at crisis management, a man is angry you called him an animal, rather than apologize, you kept laughing like it's nothing, who raises these relationship misfits really?

The two "both of you" should gut GTFO with your nuisances, next topic please

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by teewhydope(m): 5:26am On Jul 14, 2018
so why the unecessary story, you called him an animal and he displayed the animal in him. were you expecting him to pat you on the back after you called him that. just move your useless stuff and get the Bleep out.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Hahahaha that's what's you get when you have a running mouth.

All those oversabi and nonsense wives

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by jacoik(m): 5:27am On Jul 14, 2018
I don't even understand this tori, weda na the English dey confuse me abi na me dey confuse d English

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Upsidedown9ja(m): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2018
I know this is not the full story, I am waiting for the full story after which I will comment
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by jacoik(m): 5:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Madam. Na your panadol extra be that as u just wan confuse person with tori wey no get head this morning. U get luck say na only chase. If na me na ur nipple I for bite sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by deepwater(f): 5:34am On Jul 14, 2018
Yoruba people again!!!

She called him eran oko ( bush meat) grin

But the woman no try at all, she no suppose insult her husband like that na.

From the video, the man insulted her first, and she returned it in a savagery style ....

Even went further to destroy him more, telling us how he came back to Nigeria with just eleven thousand undecided

Well the cane whey them use flog the first wife them still hang am for up, sadly it's your turn ma'am.

I just pity the kids, adeyinka and co.

14 Likes

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2018
This is some serious sh#t.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by joeyswift(m): 5:34am On Jul 14, 2018
I strongly condemn the actions of the man, because she is the mother of your child. But women self with their mouth. A woman should never scratch the ego of her man in any instance,because it will break the man or change him into a beast. She called him an animal and he transformed into an animal by sending her out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by inoki247: 5:35am On Jul 14, 2018
some people are still blaming d guy aw can u call someone an Animal publicly where u can't go bak nd fix ur words nd e controlled iz anger... what if e beats her nko u will b Shouting Domestic violence nd to avoid dat e took it up by sending her packing is dat not a fair play. D lady needs some Lessons...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by BlueRayDick: 5:36am On Jul 14, 2018
U called him an animal, he decides to behave like one and you then complain.... sad
What exactly do women want?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by affable4(m): 5:40am On Jul 14, 2018
There is an unwritten code of conduct while fighting as a couple- DON'T CALL NAMES.

The issue may be settled later, but the feeling that comes with that name sticks. Right now, all that is discussed is the name called and not what led to the fight.

And if you are mad enough to call names, do it indoors, just to the hearing of your partner alone. There is a chance of been forgiven.

But in public is a no no. Your partner would want to prove to people that he/she got some guts too.

Be wise. Control your tongue.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by sparog(m): 5:45am On Jul 14, 2018
So he was called and animal and he had to behave like one

What nonsense
cheesy
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by innocential3032(m): 5:45am On Jul 14, 2018
If u file for a divorce, how does that concern me? U call someone an animal why complaining when he start showing u d beast in him?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2018
deepwater:
Yoruba people again!!!

She called him eran oko ( bush meat) grin

But the woman no try at all, she no suppose insult her husband like that na.

From the video, the man insulted her first, and she returned it in a savagery style ....

Even went further to destroy him more, telling us how he came back to Nigeria with just eleven thousand undecided

Well the cane whey them use flog the first wife them still hang am for up, sadly it's your turn ma'am.

I just pity the kids, adeyinka and co.

which one is eran oko again. na Eranko me i sabi ooo. And that your mouth like yoruba again.

1 Like

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by dadtoyosi: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2018
I don't get it. Are u supposed to be called an animal and start acting to prove her wrong?. Snap out of it!. Some women deserves full rage sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by thunderbabs: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2018
But why will women secretly hurt their husbands to a point he takes a drastic action, then come on social media to form innocence and seeking pity.

Yea, marriages come with its challenges but rushing online to be forming innocence is what me i dont like.
That u also helped a man doesnt mk u his God and dtz where most of dz women get it all wrong and d start of most of dz problems.

You cant just come online and pour out ur story without hearing from the other side too.

Are the men always always guilty as charged in all these domestic violence issues and d women innocent? I wonder.

Either way, i still hold buhari n village pple responsible for dz one

8 Likes

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by bejeria101(m): 5:59am On Jul 14, 2018
GOFRONT:
Eleyi gidi gan
This one is strong!
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Saao(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2018
decatalyst:
But he just displayed one of the traits of an ANIMAL buy treating her like a nonentity who has no responsible family he can report her to.

undecided
why will she call him animal? again in public?

10 Likes

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by bboy07(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2018
what do women really want, it seems they're insatiable, if you are too nice, they take you for a fool... But we just have to show them we're in control by being patient cos no matter what a woman does or says when you react, people start blaming you

4 Likes

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Saao(m): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2018
pelicanbeau:
...this man is a representative of animalistic men that he is.
don't be like her, know want to be disrespected especially in public. she's proud and I wish she know how painful the outcome will be to her kids and herself in the future

2 Likes

Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by Samusu(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2018
Both of yhu are OPPO
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by IamAirforce1: 6:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) by IamAirforce1: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2018
bboy07:
what do women really want, it seems they're insatiable, if you are too nice, they take you for a fool... But we just have to show them we're in control by being patient cos no matter what a woman does or says when you react, people start blaming you

Keep been patient till their actions send you to an early grave ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Become The Family ATM / 92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.