Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply (2230 Views)

Nsukka To Have 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2018
The Solario Solar Energy Revolution, is a game-changing technology that has been developed and patented by a team of German engineers. The inventor, Joachim Kleber, is a solar industry veteran who has participated in hundreds of national and international projects.

Back in 2009 he started to develop a technology that would raise the efficiency of regular photovoltaic system by combining the photovoltaic process with other energy-producing technologies.

In 2011 he filed his technology for patent and the patent was granted in 2014. In the following years, the Wismar University of Applied Sciences: Technology, Business and Design in Germany scientifically proved a 3.8 times higher efficiency compared to existing solar energy systems.

Solario, Inc. was founded in 2018 to share the potential of this groundbreaking technology with the world. Through a global, 40-month crowdfunding campaign, everybody is invited to join our Solar Energy Revolution.

It is our goal to globally provide 100% clean energy and at the same time, to reduce the costs for electricity by at least 50%, no matter where you live. Thanks to blockchain technology we will be able to establish local Micro Power Grids all over the world, delivering the best solar technology and the cheapest clean energy wherever it is needed.

During our international crowdfunding campaign we offer blockchain-based Solario Tokens (SOLR). Each SOLR Token currently costs $1.20 and it is a voucher for 100 kWh of electricity, to be delivered from January 2022. $1.20 at the current exchange rate is 433 naira for 100 kWh of electricity or 4.33 naira for 1 kWh of electricity.

Solario is available worldwide but due to the inability of the electricity companies to guarantee 24 hours electricity supply to homes and businesses in Nigeria we probably need Solario in Nigeria more than other countries do. With Solario we would enjoy electricity for 24 hours a day and it is also cheaper than any electricity any where in the world. My electricity bill from Ikeja Electric shows that I am charged 21.80 naira for 1 kWh of electricity that is epileptic, compare that to 4.33 naira for 1 kWh of uninterrupted electricity. Please check your electricity bill and see how much you currently pay for 1 kWh of electricity, when you compare you would agree that solario is very cheap.

The solario crowdfunding is currently running, to enable solario mass produce the solario roof tile. Individuals, Businesses and the Government need solario so they can generate their own electricity from renewable energy. They can buy solario tokens, each token currently costs $1.20 and is a voucher for 100 kWh of electricity. Anyone can buy as little as one token or as many tokens as they can afford. Visit https://www.solario.online/cp/1000002241 (please watch the two short videos on the website for a better understanding about the solario technology) to order your solario tokens and enjoy cheap and uninterrupted electricity supply from renewable energy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by lecturerdabo(m): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2018
O
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by hajlat2(m): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Nice one. When is it going to become operational in Nigeria ?
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2018
hajlat2:
Nice one. When is it going to become operational in Nigeria ?

Solario would deliver and install the equipment to everyone who buys Solario tokens. Worldwide delivery and installation of the equipment is in 2022. Anyone who buys Solario tokens and cannot wait till 2022 or does not need the electricity can sell the tokens on the Solario marketplace.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by gozzlin: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Laudable and highly commendable if true. However, I cannot pay for the tokens now and wait till 2022 to start enjoying the steady power supply. I need it now now. If you cannot provide it now then bye bye.

1 Like

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2018
gozzlin:
Laudable and highly commendable if true. However, I cannot pay for the tokens now and wait till 2022 to start enjoying the steady power supply. I need it now now. If you cannot provide it now then bye bye.

It is understandable if you want steady electricity supply now, but this is a crowdfunding. According to Wikipedia, "Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. Crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing and alternative finance."

Each token currently costs $1.20 now, at the current exchange rate of the naira to the US Dollar that is 433.20 naira. I think it makes sense for individuals, businesses and government to buy a few tokens and keep. Personally I bought 700 solar tokens and I still intend to buy more. As each token is a voucher for 100 kWh of electricity the 700 tokens I bought entitles me to 70,000 kWh of electricity. My April 2018 electricity bill from Ikeja Electric states that I consumed 367 kWh of electricity in April 2018. Let's calculate this to put it in perspective. Let us use the 367 kWh figure and assume that I use 367 kWh of electricity every month. 70,000 kWh divided by 367 kWh = 190. This means that with my 700 solar tokens I can enjoy 100% clean electricity derived from renewable energy for 190 months. There are 12 months in a year so 190 months is equal to 15 years of electricity. As I stated in my post above and as the two short videos on the website show, if my solar tokens are too much I can sell some to people and businesses who need electricity. I can sell some to even people or businesses in another country through the blockchain. Maybe in 5 years time each token could be $5 or more and I could sell some at a higher price and keep the rest. When the cost people and businesses incur in paying electricity bills to enjoy darkness and the cost to buy petrol and diesel to run generators is considered, it's clear that solario is cheaper and also better for our environment.

It's possible that even in 2022 we may not have steady electricity supply in Nigeria. No offer including this solario offer is for everybody some people would be interested in it and some would not.

1 Like

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
The Solario White Paper gives full details of the Solario Technology including technical details. It makes us know how solario would be beneficial to individuals and businesses by reducing electricity bills by 50% to 90% irrespective of where the individual lives or where the business is located anywhere in the world. It makes us know how solario would be beneficial to governments around the world by making it easy for them to increase the proportion of renewable energy in their energy mix.

The white paper contains 21 pages and it's freely available on the website on the first post on this page. Visit the website and on the top right of the page click "white paper" and it would open as a PDF file.

Over the next few days I would however upload the 21 pages of the white paper here so that readers of this thread can easily read it here and learn a lot about solario and ask questions.

Here is Page 1 to Page 4 of the Solario White Paper.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Here is Page 5 to Page 8 of the Solario White Paper.

On Page 8 we can see the patent that was awarded for the revolutionary solario technology.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by imagrg(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Another face of mmm?
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
imagrg:
Another face of mmm?

Thank you for your question. MMM was a ponzi ("was", because both MMM and the founder are dead), Solario cannot in anyway be described as a ponzi. A ponzi is any business that involves using money invested by later investors to pay earlier investors. Solario is a solar energy crowdfunding project, people who are interested contribute money towards a project that is in development and in return they receive a specified reward when the project is completed. In this case, people who are interested buy Solario solar tokens for $1.20 per token and each token is a voucher for 100 kWh of electricity derived from renewable energy when the project is completed. There are a fixed number of 50 million Solario solar tokens, when they are all bought the crowdfunding is over. The crowdfunding would go on for 40 months, batches of solario solar tokens are allocated for sale for each of these 40 months. The Solario White Paper that I am uploading here gives a breakdown of the number of solario solar tokens available for each of the 40 months.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Mykeolinks: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
sosy25:

Thank you for your question. MMM was a ponzi ("was", because both MMM and the founder are dead), Solario cannot in anyway be described as a ponzi. A ponzi is any business that involves using money invested by later investors to pay earlier investors. Solario is a solar energy crowdfunding project, people who are interested contribute money towards a project that is in development and in return they receive a specified reward when the project is completed. In this case, people who are interested buy Solario solar tokens for $1.20 per token and each token is a voucher for 100 kWh of electricity derived from renewable energy when the project is completed. There are a fixed number of 50 million Solario solar tokens, when they are all bought the crowdfunding is over. The crowdfunding would go on for 40 months, batches of solario solar tokens are allocated for sale for each of these 40 months. The Solario White Paper that I am uploading here gives a breakdown of the number of solario solar tokens available for each of the 40 months.
Hmm nothing we no go see....its really a laudable project if it actually comes to actualization....but I'm seeing it as marketing gimmick just to sell worthless tokens in the guise of real life project...come to think of it this kinda project won't lack financing if its for real but trust me this is just marketing gimmick to market worthless shit tokens to unsuspecting investors
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Mykeolinks:

Hmm nothing we no go see....its really a laudable project if it actually comes to actualization....but I'm seeing it as marketing gimmick just to sell worthless tokens in the guise of real life project...come to think of it this kinda project won't lack financing if its for real but trust me this is just marketing gimmick to market worthless shit tokens to unsuspecting investors

You are right that this kind of project would not lack financing, but most of the time attracting finance involves giving up control to financiers and venture capitalists. It is the attempt by promoters of revolutionary projects like solario to raise capital and still maintain control that has made crowdfunding and platforms like Kickstarter and Indiegogo to be popular. According to Wikipedia in 2015, a worldwide estimate totaling over US$34 billion was raised by crowdfunding.

This Forbes story highlights the Top 10 Business Crowdfunding Campaigns of All Time.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/wilschroter/2014/04/16/top-10-business-crowdfunding-campaigns-of-all-time/amp/

The Number 7 on the list, Oculus raised $2,437,429 from crowdfunding in 30 days. They were later acquired by Facebook for $2 billion. The Number 8 on the list raised $2,344,134 from over 26,000 backers on Kickstarter. And that is the beauty of crowdfunding it has to do with belief in the success of a project and those who believe participate in the project while those who do not believe in it or have doubts do not participate in it.

You see the Solario solar technology crowdfunding as a marketing gimmick to sell worthless tokens in the guise of a real life project. You are entitled to your opinion but I disagree with you. I believe Solario would be a success because of the electricity generation and distribution crisis in Nigeria, even developed countries that enjoy uninterrupted electricity supply still have the objective of increasing the proportion of their electricity that is generated from renewable energy sources and because of this, they would need Solario. Residents of developed countries especially the United Kingdom suffer from huge electricity bills from their electricity providers. Solario would help them to reduce the amount they spend on electricity by 50% to 90%. From the above Solario technology is important to both developing countries like Nigeria that suffer epileptic electricity supply and developed countries that enjoy uninterrupted electricity supply. For the above reasons Solario WOULD BE A HUGE SUCCESS AND WOULD BE A THREAT TO ELECTRICITY PROVIDERS AROUND THE WORLD.

Like I stated in an earlier post I have bought 700 Solario Solar tokens and I still intend to buy more. I would also promote the Solario crowdfunding opportunity around the world because of my belief in the success of the project. I know crowdfunding projects have risks like failure to meet campaign goals or being unable to deliver on the project for some reason, but every business has a risk of not succeeding.

Time would tell whether the 700 Solario solar tokens I bought are "worthless" or not.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by xgada(m): 5:27am On Jul 16, 2018
MTN Lumos electricity quickly comes to mind. Promised to take care of maintenance but cannot replace a faulty converter for 6months now just for them to come and tell me to buy at 8000naira. Just returned their property to them ooo. Nigeria is not ripe for solar energy.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2018
xgada:
MTN Lumos electricity quickly comes to mind. Promised to take care of maintenance but cannot replace a faulty converter for 6months now just for them to come and tell me to buy at 8000naira. Just returned their property to them ooo. Nigeria is not ripe for solar energy.

MTN Nigeria is a telecommunications firm and they decided to delve into electricity supply, it is not surprising that there are many complaints about them by their customers. MTN simply does not have the experience about solar power or electricity supply.

Solario has a team of engineers who started in 2009 to develop a more efficient solar energy technology. In 2011 they filed for a patent, in 2014 a patent was granted for Solario technology. In 2017 a renowned university in Germany, Wismar University of Applied Sciences: Technology, Business and Design scientifically proved that Solario technology has 3.8 times higher efficiency compared to other solar energy systems. As can been seen from the timeline this has been in development for years, there is a lot of experience and a lot has been achieved over the years. MTN does not have this kind of experience, they may have it in telecommunications but definitely not in solar or electricity generation and/or supply. If MTN believed their MTN Lumos solar was so good, they would have used it to power all their masts across Nigeria and stop using generators to power them. However if MTN Nigeria buys Solario solar tokens, they could turn all their masts across Nigeria into Micro Power Plants that would be generating clean electricity from renewable energy. MTN would no longer need all the generators and they would save the millions of naira they spend on diesel to power the generators daily. With solario technology, each MTN mast would generate more than enough electricity to power the mast and still have enough electricity that can be sold to homes and businesses close to the mast. Solario technology can make MTN masts across Nigeria to have dual functions, providing telecommunications services and generating clean electricity.

1 Like

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by flames01: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
sosy25:

Solario would deliver and install the equipment to everyone who buys Solario tokens. Worldwide delivery and installation of the equipment is in 2022. Anyone who buys Solario tokens and cannot wait till 2022 or does not need the electricity can sell the tokens on the Solario marketplace.

How many tokens must I buy to enjoy what amount of electricity?
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2018
flames01:

How many tokens must I buy to enjoy what amount of electricity?

Thank you for your question. For each solar token you buy, you would enjoy 100 kWh of electricity. Each solar token costs $1.20, at today's exchange rate of the naira to the US Dollar that is 433.20 naira (Four Hundred and Thirty Three Naira, Twenty Kobo Only). You can buy as little as 1 solar token and as many as you can afford.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Aquilazng(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Weldone bro. Pls what is the website of solari and how does one acquire some tokens?
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by flames01: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2018
sosy25:

Thank you for your question. For each solar token you buy, you would enjoy 100 kWh of electricity. Each solar token costs $1.20, at today's exchange rate of the naira to the US Dollar that is 433.20 naira (Four Hundred and Thirty Three Naira, Twenty Kobo Only). You can buy as little as 1 solar token and as many as you can afford.

Will I start enjoying the electricity immediately after buying the token?
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aquilazng:
Weldone bro. Pls what is the website of solari and how does one acquire some tokens?

How to Acquire Solario Solar Tokens

1. Visit https://www.solario.online/cp/1000002241
2. Click "Sign Up"
3. After signing up, login
4. Click "Buy Now"
5. The accepted payment methods are credit/debit cards, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), rainbow currency (TWNKL) and about 18 other cryptocurrencies, bank wire transfer etc. Select your preferred payment method and click "Select".
6. Make your payment
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
flames01:

Will I start enjoying the electricity immediately after buying the token?

No, you would not enjoy electricity immediately after buying the token. As I posted earlier, worldwide delivery and installation of the equipment is in 2022. Anyone who buys Solario tokens and cannot wait till 2022 or does not need the electricity can sell the tokens on the Solario marketplace. The Solario marketplace is scheduled to open in the 4th quarter of this year.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Here is Page 9 to Page 12 of the Solario White Paper.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by basadenet: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
If the electricity cannot be provided now now then it is of no use.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by flames01: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
sosy25:

No, you would not enjoy electricity immediately after buying the token. As I posted earlier, worldwide delivery and installation of the equipment is in 2022. Anyone who buys Solario tokens and cannot wait till 2022 or does not need the electricity can sell the tokens on the Solario marketplace. The Solario marketplace is scheduled to open in the 4th quarter of this year.
And will the token appreciate in value?
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
flames01:

And will the token appreciate in value?

Yes.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
basadenet:
If the electricity cannot be provided now now then it is of no use.

I respect your opinion.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Here is Page 13 to Page 16 of the Solario White Paper.

Page 15 and 16 shows the 40 batches of the solario solar tokens that would be sold, the quantity in each batch and their prices during the solario crowdfunding that would last for 40 months. Each batch would be sold for one month. At the beginning of each batch the price would increase by $0.10. We are currently in the second batch that is why the price of the solario solar token is currently $1.20

It is a good idea to buy the solar tokens now that the price is low, you can use it later to enjoy clean electricity derived from renewable energy or you can sell it later to the people who would discover about solario technology later. As you are reading this now you are very lucky because you have discovered about solario very early and you can buy your solario solar tokens at a comparatively very cheap rate and keep it. Many people would read this post in a few months time or in a few years time and wish that they had read it today just as you are fortunate to be reading it today.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by francismoney(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2018
I want to buy just 20 solario tokens. I hope I can buy 20? Please give me your number I want to call you.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2018
francismoney:
I want to buy just 20 solario tokens. I hope I can buy 20? Please give me your number I want to call you.

Yes you can buy 20 solario tokens, you can even buy 1 solario token if you want to.

You can contact me on +2348039442732 (calls and text messages only) or +2348129078182 (whatsapp only).
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2018
francismoney:

Here is a screenshot of the solario account of someone who bought just 1 solario token today. As it is possible to buy 1 it is possible to buy 20.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by francismoney(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
sosy25:

Yes you can buy 20 solario tokens, you can even buy 1 solario token if you want to.

You can contact me on +2348039442732 (calls and text messages only) or +2348129078182 (whatsapp only).

Thank you. Can I pay for the tokens in naira?
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Nmeri17: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Sounds promising, but OP, I find it fishy that the link you posted is your referral link. I just checked online to verify your claims cuz I know there has to be something in it for you. If there are no strings attached, you won't market a business that's neither yours nor do you have much to gain from. Turns out new users get assigned some referral link. Why? Besides, what type of decentralized network asks its participants to sign up That's new. Their concept is similar to something I discussed with an acquaintance recently, but no; too many red flags.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2018
francismoney:

Thank you. Can I pay for the tokens in naira?

Yes. One of the payment options is credit and debit cards, so you can use your naira mastercard or visa card to make the payment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longrich Or Aimglobal?? ���� / Are You A Student With 50k And A Laptop? Then Come In Here. / Covid-19: DSTV Ignores Nigeria, Splashes N20bn Donation To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.