Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,517 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. (585 Views)

Where In The Bible was it Recorded As Sin To Marry Two Wives / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2018
Dear Humans,

If you were raised, the way I was, the chances are, that you are indoctrinated. You are told that Satan is the Devil and the Devil is your enemy, that Satan is a bad entity, that Satan and Lucifer are the reasons the world is bad. We are told that Satan is an enemy of God and that we must fight Satan and his agents the demons.

Well, as an analytical researcher, I questioned everything without emotional attachments, beyond all accusations, really to know what real offenses that Satan and Lucifer committed and are committing, and the best literature I could find these evidences happen to be the Bible and the Koran.

Since Islam decides that people must remain foolish and ignorant, that if you analyze their literature, if not you are threatened with a jihad, then I resort to using the Bible more for my reference, because Christianity is more tolerant. A better religion when it comes to Peace and Tolerance.

Now, let us keep our life-long bias aside and discuss it as Humans, not as idiots. Without the smoke of emotion beclouding our judgments.

In the Bible, Wars were fought, between the Israelites and the Philistines, and the Entity who commanded these wars that led to the killings of Tens of Thousands of Humans was not Satan, was not Lucifer, but Jehovah. The One who calls himself the Almighty Creator of All Humans and Creator of Heaven and Earth, and I question why a Creator of All, will be biased against some of his creatures. You do not kill people because they disobey laws, you do not kill Tens of Thousands including their unborn 4th generation of bloodlines because their greatgrand fathers were 'sinful', so for Jehovah to do that, I consider that a very mad and hateful Entity.

We have also read many tales of Execution of First Born Sons in all Families, and I want to repeat, All Families, bloodlines of First Sons, wiped out, and the blood was used to mark as cross on the doors and entrances of the families to keep the Angels away from killing the entire house-holds. This Executions were not Commanded by Satan or Lucifer, it was commanded by Jehovah, the so called 'Almighty God'. I think he lied, an Almighty Creator can not be so vengeful against his own children, his creatures. Again this was not Satan or Lucifer, but Jehovah.

We have read stories of Plague, the 10 Plagues that killed the Egyptians, when they were stubborn, and disallowing the Israelites free passage was commanded, not by Satan nor Lucifer but by the God of Israel, Yahweh himself.

There are countless wars, hatred and even human sacrifices carried out in the Bible, even the sacrifice of Abraham's only son, indicated that Human Sacrifices were rife in those days and age. None was commanded by Satan or Lucifer, these were commanded by God of Israel, Jehovah himself.

There is are two recorded events in the Bible, which are attributed to Satan, and those are; Mr. Job, a man who was sincere and faithful to God and Man, was at the center of a dialogue between 'God' and 'Satan', and 'God' permitted, Satan to tempt Mr. Job, God instructed Satan to take everything from Mr. Job, but not his life. Well, Satan did as instructed by God, and then, Mr. remained faithful to God, and was rewarded 10 folds. So, it means Satan and God meet, and dialogue, yet they tell us that they are enemies. This stories really break hearts.

Another Example was when Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, and Satan decided to make a deal with him, to make him turn stone to bread and eat it after the fasting, so that Satan can give him entire Kingdom to lord over, well, Mr. Jesus did not fall for the temptation and rebuked Satan and Satan left him alone.

Please can you all remind me of what offense in the recorded history of the Bible, outside the mental cacophonies transferred from generations that Satan and Lucifer committed. Even Jesus was crying on a Cross, 'My God, My God, why have you forsaken me'. Does it mean that God is not reliable in our most hours of need ? Is it why Christians are being killed daily, even in Houses of Worship of God and God is not interfering ?

I am aware that the story says that 'Satan' tempted Eve with the Fruit of the Garden, which God did not want us to eat, so we can remain foolish/ignorant and be used as slaves, but Satan made us eat the fruit and now we are as wise as the Gods ? Is this not a good thing ? I personally think that eating that fruit was a good thing. I think people who love ignorance, are the ones who will prefer to be dummies instead of eating that fruit. So I can not really fault Satan on that.

Again, I read that Satan and his Angels were hauled away from the Heavens to Earth, on one crime. And the Crime is that he revealed the 'Secret' of Heavens to 'mere' mortals (us). So, does it not mean that Satan was punished for 'opening our eyes to the reality' ? He was punished for enlightening us.

Well, many ignorant persons here will say that I am a Satanist, or that I am trying to win a Soul for satan, no I have no business in Proselytization, I am just saying that it is time we ask for reasons for certain actions. Should I rather suspend my brain and just hate people because I am told to ? What does that make me ? No, I am not stupid, I will not another person because I am told to. As independent Sovereign Creator, I ask for reasons and I will try to resolve the conflict Good and Evil if I am made a Judge to settle the rift between God and Devil. I will not join any of them. Cos I have my own right to live independent of any of them. That is always my message.

From what I wrote up there, it seems the major Commanding Killer is the God, which Christians and Muslim worship and not really Satan. And I want to point out that any Entity, who impedes Life, who impedes Freedom, Who takes Life at Will, who wants people to worship it, is not Pro-Freedom, is not Pro-Liberty and intended to keep humans as slaves, yet Humans prefer that Entity.

But do you the greatest trick, God Jehovah, Satan, Lucifer are all in the game. I think they are playing us, no I do not think, I know they are all playing us. None of them should be trusted.

If anyone else has extra recorded Offenses of Satan, I will like to know.

My Summation is this:
That the recorded History is an attempt to divide Humans into factions and that these Entities of the Satan and God Archetypes are two sides of the same coin. Yes, what I am saying in essence is, the fact that Satan and God meet regularly to plan about Mr. Job and how to tempt Mr. Jesus, means they are on talking terms.

So if these Entities are on talking terms, why cant God kill Satan, since he is all powerful according to him ? The Truth is that both Entities are one and the Same YHWH Solid State AI Program that designed our prison matrix and all the Savior programs, Big Pharma, Deep State, Banking Elites and Politics. And if you think this is an old story, then dream on. These Entities are still alive today and manipulation continues. So, it is better to stay away from listening to both Entities and walk on the Third Path. The Third Path is 'Individuality'.

The Third Part is not a Religion, it is not a group. It is a solo path for you. Be careful of all entities, worship none, and study real hard to know what you are, because the Gods and the Devils can not be trusted.

God has killed too many. Lucifer and Satan designed and ruled this planet and their entire Simulated Universe. Can we trust even Satan ? I do not think so despite the accusations on his person.

I think Humans should remain sovereign and know that these Entities do not have our very best interest.

We are the Real Consciousness here, we are Divinity trapped in a Matrix of the Gods, and we are wise enough, we will raise our consciousness until our Light breaks through the darkness of 3rd density and shines so bright that Creator Spirit becomes Aware of Itself. That is when the journey through the inner worlds shall begin in essence.

Quotes of the Day:
Man, Know Thyself.
As Man is, Gods once were, as Gods are, Man may be.
The Gods can not do for a Man, what Man ought to do for himself.
Without Man, the Gods are Nothing.
Without Satan, God is useless.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by daryoor(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Excuse me sir, dont disturb your self with the mysteries.

Work
Eat food
Bleep pussy
Live how ever you please without hurting others
And die.

Thats all
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2018
daryoor:
Excuse me sir, dont disturb your self with the mysteries.

Work
Eat food
Bleep pussy
Live how ever you please without hurting others
And die.

Thats all

I do all that, and I still have plenty of time, so I decide to research. That pusssy fuccking aspect is the main enjoyment in life and takes away the stress. But Life mission is beyond pusssy fuccking.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by nwaanambra1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

From your writeup, Lucifer or Satan is faultless. Why did you say that he cannot be trusted? - No reason was given.

So if these Entities are on talking terms, why cant God kill Satan, since he is all powerful according to him ? The Truth is that both Entities are one and the Same YHWH Solid State AI Program that designed our prison matrix and all the Savior programs, Big Pharma, Deep State, Banking Elites and Politics. And if you think this is an old story, then dream on.

there goes your answer bro!
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by nwaanambra1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

Seriously, is that a reason? From the writeup, Jehovah encourages blood shed; what about Lucifer or Satan? - The op didn't state categorically, what Lucifer or Satan did wrong.

he did sir. you are sounding like you did not read the article sir.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by nwaanambra1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
"Man know thyself" Socrates

"knowledge of self - is the key to all mysteries" - oracle of delphi

the vitruvian man - Leonardo davinci

Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

From your writeup, Lucifer or Satan is faultless. Why did you say that he cannot be trusted? - No reason was given.

Satan, the Son of Lucifer is the one running the Simulation. Lucifer designed the Simulation with his crew. He invented the Religions, our Politics, our Social Systems, the Prison Industrial Complex, the Big Pharma, the Deep State, the banking Cartel etc. You may not know this, but truth is that the Politicians do not have absolute control of the military industrial complex and the cloning centers.

Just so you know, I have pictures of Lucifer in my home, and I do not have anything against the Gods, I know Lucifer is very smart and I can learn a thing or two from him, but I need to know the rationale behind his control of the human system, and why he invented religions as a decoy, and even the New Age religions and our Sciences are also a decoy.

An Entity as smart as Enki, can not be trusted, I am not saying he cant do good, but then you need to understand that even Jehovah and the rest of the Crew are under the flag of Lucifer cos he engineered this whole Simulation.

Can I trust him, no, I can not so I will always watch out for antics.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
nwaanambra1:

he did sir. you are sounding like you did not read the article sir.

Well, I didn't see it. Can you point it out
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

Well, I didn't see it. Can you point it out

You want him to help you read ?
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

You want him to help you read ?

I read it. Maybe I missed something. Well you've answered it now. Thanks.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

I read it. Maybe I missed something. Well you've answered it now. Thanks.

Good, you just have to know that Divine Consciousness needs no Savior, you have to do it yourself. All the religions have failed Humanity, and I mean all of them. To get out of the matrix after this lifetime, you must save your soul.

You should know something is wrong with the world, there is no leadership in the world. UN has failed. USA is selfish, China is not stepping in. These are to show that even as Cows and Goats have no Savior, that we raise them just for our food and meat, these Gods, raise us in a Human Farm to feed on our Energy, so it is best to clear our DNA junks and activate all 12 strands of the DNA and get off the grid.

Religion and Science afforded us no opportunities, that is why we do this ourselves.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Lirqur: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Satan, the Son of Lucifer is the one running the Simulation. Lucifer designed the Simulation with his crew. He invented the Religions, our Politics, our Social Systems, the Prison Industrial Complex, the Big Pharma, the Deep State, the banking Cartel etc. You may not know this, but truth is that the Politicians do not have absolute control of the military industrial complex and the cloning centers.

Just so you know, I have pictures of Lucifer in my home, and I do not have anything against the Gods, I know Lucifer is very smart and I can learn a thing or two from him, but I need to know the rationale behind his control of the human system, and why he invented religions as a decoy, and even the New Age religions and our Sciences are also a decoy.

An Entity as smart as Enki, can not be trusted, I am not saying he cant do good, but then you need to understand that even Jehovah and the rest of the Crew are under the flag of Lucifer cos he engineered this whole Simulation.

Can I trust him, no, I can not so I will always watch out for antics.

You are correct. But there is only one religion. And that is Islam. Allah is the one true God and Shaitan is in control of this world. He created the matrix.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Good, you just have to know that Divine Consciousness needs no Savior, you have to do it yourself. All the religions have failed Humanity, and I mean all of them. To get out of the matrix after this lifetime, you must save your soul.

You should know something is wrong with the world, there is no leadership in the world. UN has failed. USA is selfish, China is not stepping in. These are to show that even as Cows and Goats have no Savior, that we raise them just for our food and meat, these Gods, raise us in a Human Farm to feed on our Energy, so it is best to clear our DNA junks and activate all 12 strands of the DNA and get off the grid.

Religion and Science afforded us no opportunities, that is why we do this ourselves.

Is there not enough energy in the universe; why this?
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lirqur:

You are correct. But there is only one religion. And that is Islam. Allah is the one true God and Shaitan is in control of this world. He created the matrix.

Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lirqur:

Allah is even worst. Although Androgynous, Ishtar is his aspect, she is the adulterer so called. When Allah left the Moon, where he was a God, he entered the lower astral plane, and is on his way back to the Earth now. The rise of Gay, Lesbianism, Gender Manipulation, etc are all manifestation of the arrival of Allah.

Islam is just one of the many tentacles of the Octopus AI, call it the Yahweh virus if you like. Allah is a very violent Entity, now that Jehovah is incommunicado for always manipulating people to think He is the Almighty God, Allah did not do so, but has been very clandestine in his exploit, particularly cos Allah is even more cunning. Allah is always about sex sex sex, marrying as many as you want, and virgins, pedophilia and bullssshhiiitttt!!!

This message is not to offend religious people, but if you can leave your Holy books aside and study the time in History before our Solar System was even created you will understand what these Beings are, and what we are as Spirit. They are not better than us, they are not smarter, it is just that they remember who they are, and they keep wiping the memories of our Soul via reincarnation.

It is the reason a Human Being should stay safe out of trouble and avoid dying until you figure out life and escape the reincarnation program, cos next time you enter the machine, your memory will be wiped again and you start all over again.

Religions are lying. Study Science and Spiritually. Religions are scams version of the original Spirituality.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

Is there not enough energy in the universe; why this?

The type of energy that organic Soul generate is Divine. Can not be gotten any other way. Trust me, we are an enigma. Even the Gods need us to keep their wheels running. These entities can not reach the level we reach in Soul Projection and Soul Travel, so they hitch-hike on our backs at night to experience divinity when we dive into the core of existence.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

In divinity, some fractals are more superior? They are our fractals, and we have more advantage than they have. Sounds somehow.

I think your confusion is in what you understand by fractals. Do some research on that.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

A fractal is a never ending pattern, innit?
No, that is Fibonacci sequence. Why not take your time to research. Are you like religious people ? You do not have to believe anything I write here. I really do not want that. I want to learn too, so go ahead and research and be useful to us all. I want to read from you guys too. Fractal is just one unit of the entire sequence.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

My little findings.

Etymology
From French fractal, from Latin fractus(“broken”), perfect passive participle of frangō(“break, fragment”).

The history of fractals dates back to 1975, when Fractals were discovered by Benoît Mandelbrot. Well, maybe not discovered, but finally put into words. He explained them as being geometric shapes that when divided into parts, each part would be a smaller replica of the whole shape. He came up with the term "Fractal" as the new scientific term for this mathematical expression. The word is actually an adaptation of the Latin word fractus. The latin word fractus means "broken" or "fractured". 

Fractals are surprisingly complex patterns that result from the repeated application of relatively simple operations/rules.

While the shapes in classical geometry were ‘smooth’, such as a circle or a triangle, the shapes that come out of fractal geometry are ‘rough’ and infinitely complex.

While classical geometry uses formulas to define a shape, fractal geometry uses iteration. It therefore breaks away from giants such as Pythagoras, Plato and Euclid and heads in another direction. Classical geometry has enjoyed over 2000 years of scrutinisation, Fractal geometry has enjoyed only 40.

The shapes that come out of fractal geometry look like nature. 
With simple formulas iterated multiple times, fractal geometry can model these natural phenomena with alarming accuracy.

Notable quote:

“This is how God created a system that gave us free will. It’s the most brilliant maneuver in the universe, to create something in which everything is free! How could you do that? …exploring this set I certainly never had the feeling of invention. I had never the feeling that my imagination was rich enough to invent all the extraordinary things. I was discovering them; they were there although no one had ever seen them before. It’s marvelous! A very simple formula describes all of these very complicated things. Who could have dreamed that such an incredibly simple equation could have generated images of literally infinite complexity? We’ve all read stories of maps that revealed the location of some hidden treasure. In this case the map is the treasure!” -BENOIT MANDELBROT in Fractals: the Colors of Infinity (Arthur C. Clarke Documentary).

Sources:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/georgemdallas./2014/05/02/what-are-fractals-and-why-should-i-care/amp/

https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/1348/how-to-explain-fractals-to-a-layperson-and-to-someone-with-more-math-training

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/fractal#Etymology

https://sk33lz.com/create/fractals/history-fractals

http://www.scienceoftruthandlove.com/html/fractals.html

I asked you to just study it for your own understanding. The fact that you paste the links here does not mean you understand. Take some time and study them. No one is giving you an exam, it is for your own benefit.
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Qpetz: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mistake. smiley
Re: Satan's Recorded Offences Are Negligible. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Qpetz:

I understand it.
Can you go back to the question?

I am busy. I have more important thing to attend to.

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Experience That Make You Believe/feel Juju Is Real / Daddy Freeze Says The Day I Stopped Going To Church Was The Day I Became A Chris / Be Ambassador Of Good Characters, Ejigbo Catholic Priest, Aggrey Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.