Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? (10575 Views)

Who Told You That You Were Naked? / After Giving Your Life To Christ, When You Sin What Happen? / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2018
He does!

In fact he calls it the rod, the rod of iron, used for fools and stripes. You know what that means: sicknesses and diseases, pains, afflictions. Most will object. Read this.

Psalms 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

89:30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 89:31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 89:32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

Loud and clear!

If that didn't work, then look at this New testament quote from one of the men who were carried by the Holy Spirit apostle Paul.

Hebrews 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

Rebuke of him

Hebrews 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Good reason to go through it. For whom he loves he disciplines and bring up.

Now, don't get us mixed up, there is a sin to death and there is a sin not unto death. What does that mean? Death came by man through sin which came through commandments of death. If you eat of it you shall die. And he disobeyed and died the death of sin. A sinner giving birth to sinner's and the whole world populated with sinners. If you ever wanted to save the world, you need to overcome the law of sin and death and then give birth to New generation of righteousness. Who can undertake such impossible task, but with God Almighty I tell you all things are possible. What do you think??

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?

for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. With God Almighty I tell you again that all things are possible.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

And so, many of you who have not with your heart throughly accepted the lordship of Christ, the love and passion the lord God Almighty has towards the accomplishments of the task he's given him, Christ Jesus, to bring to completion in your life.

When you have totally done that, then I will assure you that you will experience resurrection even while you are still on earth. Your faith should rest on the power of God Almighty and not on human wisdom, what man knows. Wake up to righteousness.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2018
To disobey means to serve Satan and when you are not a servant of God Almighty you a friend of his enemies. What do you think he will do to you??

Whether children or not!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by IamTheAnswers: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
He does

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by IamTheAnswers: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2018
He does exactly

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by mobi9ja: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
(5:18) The Jews and the Christians say: 'We are Allah's children and His beloved ones.' Ask them: 'Why, then, does He chastise you for your sins?' You are the same as other men He has created. He forgives whom He wills and chastises whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. To Him is the eventual return.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by IamTheAnswers: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2018
SURE, HE DOES...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2018
He loves and disciplines with love.

but wait, which of the Gods are we referring to. Allah, Yahweh, Krishna, Olodumare, Amadioha etc.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2018
lightblazingnow:
He does!

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

When you have totally done that, then I will assure you that you will experience resurrection even while you are still on earth. Your faith should rest on the power of God Almighty and not on human wisdom, what man knows. Wake up to righteousness.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

This is vital

A loving Father disciplines his children so they mature in the right way.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by vizkiz: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Smh
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Edygrin(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2018
God doesn't punish anyone everything is fixed just like the issue of karma. You do wrong and someone will do you wrong, you kill and you get killed. No man and i repeat NO MAN can stand the wrath of God. The ultimate punishment for sin is death

2 Likes

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by EternalBeing: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2018
Time is running out, Rapture is very much about to happen. Satanists are using every medium they could to capture souls for lucifer. Christian, use all you have for JEUSU now that you still can.
I know of some Ashawos that will never go to Church but heard the gospel filtering into their room from such Church, repented and saved. A cultist heards Don Moen and Chris Devan songs filtering into his room from my friend's room for somedays and he came to him weeping and repented. If u allow GOD use what HE gave you, your phone ringing tone, ur stereo at home, etc..can touch a Soul. No, matter ur hate for ur Creator; the eternal Owner of the Universe still Loves you so much. PLS, accept YESHUA HaMashiach Jesus as your Personal Lord and Savour today, tomorrow may be... Does any other person niticed the prolieration of anti-Christian articles on fp on Sundays? Coupled with the rate at which some mods quickly push them to fp while there are always so many edifying Christian articles left to languish.
I watched true life story movies like Troy, Hercules, SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND, Agora, Cleopatra, Caligular, etc.. and had a small insight into the wanton killings, lovelessness, satanic immorality, cannibalistic and animistic transformation that was fast to make the world to self-destruct just before the timely intervention of the Birth of JESUS Christ that showed them the Truth. Men lived like animals those days because they thought we die and end like animals; no afterlife, no judgement, no Power in being Holy. That was what they thought. If the exemplary Jesus was not born, the sane world as we know it today would not exist. Indeed, HE already saved the world by showing that death is not the end of Man; and that sane holiness is true Love; very possible.

Can you imagine what the world would have become had it being JESUS was not born?!
John 3:19 "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world" True Love is Holiness
I'm shedding tears of Joy cry cry cry LORD JESUS, you are indeed the Savoir of the world. Before Jesus came, men lived like animals thinking there's is no usefulness for being good, no hope of conquering death and living forever.

https://davidschrock.com/2011/12/12/darkness-the-world-in-which-christ-was-born/
http://biblehub.com/library/killen/the_ancient_church/chapter_i_the_roman_empire.htm

"Nor is it strange that the Roman Empire at this period exhibited such a scene of moral pollution. There was nothing in either the philosophy or the religion of heathenism sufficient to counteract the influence of man's native depravity. In many instances the speculations of the pagan sages had a tendency, rather to weaken, than to sustain, the authority of conscience. After unsettling the foundations of the ancient superstition, the mind was left in doubt and bewilderment; for the votaries of what was called wisdom entertained widely different views even of its elementary principles. The Epicureans, who formed a large section of the intellectual aristocracy, denied the doctrine of Providence, and pronounced pleasure to be the ultimate end of man."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/jlgi/jlgi03.htm
"CONDITION OF THE WORLD AT THE BIRTH OF JESUS
A solemn period of the world's destiny was approaching; the sky was overshadowed with darkness and filled with sinister omens.
In spite of the efforts of the initiates, polytheism, throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe, had terminated only in the downfall of civilization. The sublime cosmogony of Orpheus, so gloriously chanted by Homer, had not been attained, and the only explanation possible is that human nature found great difficulty in maintaining a certain intellectual altitude."
https://spreadingthewordwithoutsayingawordministry./2013/02/24/spiritual-wickedness-in-high-places/
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/demonology.htm
http://www.crossroad.to/charts/end-times.htm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by j1mmy: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2018
See how whites brainwashed African people with religion.
Some have gone mad from the fiction.

Lost generation of oxymorons, maybe their next generations will have commonsense hope!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by DarkMagic(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2018
wink
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Dottore: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2018
K
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by oloyede90(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Are you good in physics chemistry maths and further maths? do you live around ijede ikorodu environs in lagos? a reputable home tutor operator needs you. come earn 60k and above monthly. Watsapp 08154100064 if you are interested, also send CV to oloyedeolaide90 @gmail.com
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by lonelydora: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
You shall reap whatever you sow even though you have repented

2 Likes

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Dottore: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
lightblazingnow:
He does!

In fact he calls it the rod, the rod of iron, used for fools and stripes. You know what that means: sicknesses and diseases, pains, afflictions. Most will object. Read this.

Psalms 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

89:30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 89:31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 89:32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

Loud and clear!

If that didn't work, then look at this New testament quote from one of the men who were carried by the Holy Spirit apostle Paul.

Hebrews 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

Rebuke of him

Hebrews 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Now, don't get us mixed up, there is a sin to death and there is a sin not unto death. What does that mean? Death came by man through sin which came through commandments of death. If you eat of it you shall die. And he disobeyed and died the death of sin. A sinner giving birth to sinner's and the whole world populated with sinners. If you ever wanted to save the world, you need to overcome the law of sin and death and then give birth to New generation of righteousness. Who can undertake such impossible task, but with God Almighty I tell you all things are possible. What do you think??

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?

for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. With God Almighty I tell you again that all things are possible.

And so, many of you who have not with your heart throughly accepted the lordship of Christ, the love and passion the lord God Almighty has towards the accomplishments of the task he's given him, Christ Jesus, to bring to completion in your life.

Why is it that it's only the poor that suffer as a result of sin. poor men waste in jail for shoplifting without arms. Why are the public office holders not suffering from their perpetual sins of looting. Hosting nude parties with young girls almost every weekend, robbing public funds and all that. Their children keep getting better positioned in life and living big.
Why is it that Gowon is hale and hearty despite his atrocious acts to South Eastern Nigeria.
All the past looters are alive and happy and living big with their families:
Babangida, Obasanjo, Buhari. Jonathan all the past and present governors of the 36 states.
Why are leaders of developed countries intimidating and exploiting smaller ones with direct and indirect attacks that end up wasting many innocent people. Look at Syria. Libya, Iraq etc
Why are Boko Haram attackers still free and striking so are ISIS and Hamas and a host of others.

Why why why!!!
TeeTeem others oya respond
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by TeeTeem: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
We get punished for our foolish actions and one of the tools he uses to punish us are the evil doers of the world. May we not experience His anger. Happy Sunday.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by purem(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2018
OK OP here you go......

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by RexTramadol1: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Anytime I do something bad

Man U will always lose their match

I don't like that punishment, but I prefer it.

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by pol23: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2018
I will say he's merciful.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Evince(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2018
And God told u all this rubbish via which means. Be talking like u have seen God b4. Smtn wey no exist. I even was thinking u met him not knowing u speak from lies in Bible
lightblazingnow:
He does!

Loud and clear!

Rebuke of him

2 Likes

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Investorsci: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2018
God does not purnish for sin
There are repercussions for sins
And it not from God,

A man that drinks too much will definitely suffer kidney problem which is a sure thing and not from God.

We must preach love and grace for sinner to change there ways and not condemnation.

Grace dosent mean u should have a free will to sin but a way to show that God still loves u in your sin.

The day I heard this teachings my life change for good.
Sin no longer have dominion in me
Good morning
Happy sunday

5 Likes

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2018
So, an almighty God will afflict me with sickness and pain because I looked at a woman's ynash or because I touched my girlfriend's breast?
That's petty

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2018
lightblazingnow:
He does!

Loud and clear!

Rebuke of him

U mean the Bible God almighty?

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by cruzita(f): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2018
I shake my head at some comments here.the way people abuse and insult God is too painful and sometimes i wonder if they have ever thought about how they came into this world if there is no God

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2018
ok
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Butterflyleo: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2018
MY BRETHREN SUCH THREADS AS LOVELY AS THESE ARE FEEDING GROUNDS FOR ATHEISTS AS THEY ROAM AROUND LIKE VULTURES ALL OVER NAIRALAND.

PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THOSE WHOSE COMMENTS YOU REPLY.

A THREAD SUCH AS THIS IS MEANT FOR THE EDIFICATION OF THE BRETHREN AND IS NOT MEANT TO BE THROWN TO THOSE WHO NOT ONLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT, BUT ALSO DO NOT VALUE IT.

FOCUS ON EDIFYING ONE ANOTHER ONLY AS ALREADY SOME ATHEISTS HAVE INVADED THE THREAD.

ENCOURAGE YOUR BRETHREN, TEACH THEM THAT ARE IN THE FOLD BUT LACK UNDERSTANDING BUT AS FOR THE REBELLIOUS, REBPROBATE AND HATERS OF GOD AKA ATHEISTS, IGNORE THEM AND THEIR COMMENTS SO YOU CAN REMAIN FOCUSED AND DO NOT CAUSE SUCH A GOOD THREAD AS THIS TO DEGENERATE TO THE LEVEL THEY WANT.

SHALOM AND GOD BLESS

NICE ONE OP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / The Experience Lagos 2012 / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.