Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Experience Lagos 2012 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2012 (10588 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS / House On The Rock To Host 9th Edition Of The Experience Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience Lagos 2012 by timjones1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Gud day friends. Yesterday was a day to remember for all those who were at the Experience Lagos Live. Tafawa Belewa Square. Praises and Worships were at a whole new different Level.

A crippled walked and hundreds of thousands of Lives were Blessed. The artists were; Timi Dakolo, The Sowetos. Sammy Okposo. Wale Adenuga. Deitrick Haddon and Don Moen. Am sorry I can't remember all their names.

Even General Yakuabu Gowon was there. The President gave a Speech and the anthem was recited. Share your Experiences at the Experience Lagos. Which musician's performance wowed U? To me Don Moen and Deitrick Haddon's will I keep Reminiscing for years to come. Praises and Worships like never before. May God be Praise forever.

Crippled Lady walked

Michelle Willaims

[img]http://instagr.am/p/S9bXp9qfT6/media/?size=l[/img]

pics > http://theexperiencelagos.com/te12blog/

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by glassman: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
God's name be praised

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
It was awesome,I am glad I came
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Wendyslim(f): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
How did dis get to front page? Pls move to religion section. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by koolet: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
did hiv positive got turn negatives?? undecided
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by avalontony(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
i wish i was in lagos, but above all, thank you Jesus for the healings and may all glory return to You lord. Lord i pray that u open the flood gate of heaven over my dear country Nigeria and bless every soul on dis land and heal our infirmities, in jesus name ....... amen.

16 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wendyslim: How did dis get to front page? Pls move to religion section. undecided undecided undecided
What is ur problem with d thread making front page?

7 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by koolet: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
wow altough in the presence of praise nd worship, miracles do happens. Sha i trust baba God his name shall truly be magnified smiley
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Guddy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wish I could be there. Love to hear deitrick haddon sing
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by ubong560(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
@op, ur english is unduly bad. I mean it's 'apology'. I didn't mean 2 embarrass bt pls work on it. Meanwhile, 3rd 2 comment!

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Fatdon(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sleeping
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by oldlord(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
ubong560: @op, ur english is unduly bad. I mean it's 'apology'. I didn't mean 2 embarrass bt pls work on it. Meanwhile, 3rd 2 comment!

ok the OP don hear u. Mr English teacher wit all ur grammer, have u make any invention or add to the growth of these nation.

Back to topic, i miss d xperience. but it was also awesome at Shiloh 2012. God is working in d way we cannot see in dis country. The Church of God will take dis nation by suprise

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by somegirl1: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wendyslim: How did dis get to front page? Pls move to religion section. undecided undecided undecided

is there a "front page" section?

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by iamswizz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
I was there.. I think i preferred tonto dikeh's performance
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by yuzedo: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
No I didn't..

For Verily verily I ask thee now, what shalt it profit thee to attend The Experience & continue wallowing in sin nigh immediately?" undecided

People just go to The Experience to cause traffic, sell market, set P, & enjoy free show. Nobody dey reason Jesus AT ALL!

And if you think you went to "worship and praise", I challenge Adefarasin to put N200 gate fee next year, whether no be only am go attend him show. Sinners hate gate-fee die! And even MOG tithers don't have extra N200 to pay as gate fee after tithing all their money!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
yuzedo: No I didn't..

For Verily verily I ask thee now, what shalt it profit thee to attend The Experience & continue wallowing in sin nigh immediately?" undecided

People just go to The Experience to cause traffic, sell market, set P, & enjoy free show. Nobody dey reason Jesus AT ALL!

And if you think you went to "worship and praise", I challenge Adefarasin to put N200 gate fee next year, whether no be only am go attend him show. Sinners hate gate-fee die! And even MOG tithers don't have extra N200 to pay as gate fee after tithing all their money!
You started ur post well but messed up at the latter part. Yes some people went to the experience to add up to the numbers of the attendees, whilst there were genuine worshipers. If Pastor Paul introduced gate fee, im telling u thousand will still attend. Remember dec 2010 when Pastor Chris charged N1000 gate fee for those who wanted to sit in the 25,000 capacity main auditorium for the crossover serviced. it was over paid for just for people to listen to the message.
Guy, once in a year events do get attendance no matter the barrier

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
I was there.
I saw people hawking condoms
I heard people mixing up the wordings of the most popular songs.
The entire vuvuzela in SA mysteriously appeared there. I almost went deaf
I smelt outrageous farts and body odors
I had a swell time
I was given a boost in my spirit
I danced and wiggled my butt
I give God the glory.

Sent from my iphone 5 whilst eating prawns in cayenne sauce and drinking my Fruity juice.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by killuminati(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
I was there with my friends, we just dey dey pop alomo omo it wasn't a small tin oo . I got home 6:15am drunk as fu*ck. The place bubble die! I even forget say na church tins I don high sotey me dey party dey go...LOL!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by naptu2: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
yuzedo: No I didn't..

grin Truth+humour = great combination.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by olu4life(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
to be sincere,it was the worst Experience i've ever attended. Its only first timers that will be thrilled they went. Alot of things went wrong. Please,i was shocked to hear that Michelle Williams was now a gospel artist,never knew sha?? It was worse to the extent that my big brother went back home 2hours later and my friends complaining. Had to wait till the end. Chevelle Franklin,Wale Adenuga,Deitrick,Isreal and Soweto were the only ones i felt there. Hey,dont hate me o but its my opinion
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by killuminati(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
mollytinrox: I was there.
I had a swell time
I was given a boost in my spirit
I danced and wiggled my butt
I give God the glory.

Sent from my iphone 5 whilst eating prawns in cayenne sauce and drinking my Fruity juice.
did you also smell w**d? As in eegbo!? Cos bois just dey blow dey go u go tink say na marley dey perform LOL!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
olu4life: to be sincere,it was the worst Experience i've ever attended. Its only first timers that will be thrilled they went. Alot of things went wrong. Please,i was shocked to hear that Michelle Williams was now a gospel artist,never knew sha?? It was worse to the extent that my big brother went back home 2hours later and my friends complaining. Had to wait till the end. Chevelle Franklin,Wale Adenuga,Deitrick,Isreal and Soweto were the only ones i felt there. Hey,dont hate me o but its my opinion
I wasnt there, even though TBS venue is just 10mins walk to my office and 20mins walk to my house. My fiance was there and would call her asap to give me a review of how it all happened. BRB
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by babadey(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=mollytinrox]I was there.
Why the complain Mrs right?,did pastor paul force you to come ni Mrs neat,abi him tell you say the program is for the saints alone Mrs holypass?. Abeg go park well.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by innocentmartini: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
You are a goat
iamswizz: I was there.. I think i preferred tonto dikeh's performance
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by 4ee: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
I was at 'the experience 2012' and overall it was good.

Kudos to the organizers for ensuring that security was adequate for the crowd,providing enough projectors for those outside the main venue and that there were enough chairs(I got there at about 10pm and there were still chairs to sit). I am happy that we took time to pray for Nigeria and the body of Christ too.

The sound system in the overflow (where i sat)was not very clear and echo from the main venue was heard from our side too. Also i expected to hear different genres of gospel music not just 'worship kinda' songs. grin

I experienced God's presence and loved it.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by ChiSun27(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
iamswizz: I was there.. I think i preferred tonto dikeh's performance

though..it's ur own opinion...but examin ur brain cells very well, plz...cus some myt b damaged.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Finland(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
ChiSun27:

though..it's ur own opinion...but examin ur brain cells very well, plz...cus some myt b damaged.
If not all sef....
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by ChiSun27(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
killuminati: I was there with my friends, we just dey dey pop alomo omo it wasn't a small tin oo . I got home 6:15am drunk as fu*ck. The place bubble die! I even forget say na church tins I don high sotey me dey party dey go...LOL!

ewu awusa. Mtschewwwwwwww
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by ChiSun27(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
Stevechibu:
What is ur problem with d thread making front page?

abg...help me ask d slim witch oooo
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by ChiSun27(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
hope 2 b dr nxt yr by His special grace.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by killuminati(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
ChiSun27:

ewu awusa. Mtschewwwwwwww
guy u wise so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead / The Aggressive Prayer Of The Psalmist "Mountain Of Fire Ministries"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.