Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

"How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man (52807 Views)

The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / OAS Lounge Razed Down by fire At Citec Estate, Mbora District, Abuja (Pics) / Onise Ismail Stabbed To Death After Sacking Her Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by benedictac(f): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
see why my husband doesn't want me to have a driver? Lord have mercy
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
silenze:
shocked shocked shocked
na d driver bin d give him madam domestic duties?
abi u want make i interpret everything for pidgin english for you?
Lol
I no know say you be Le Prof for pidgin English
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by KevMitnick: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

Too many retarded fools here. Broke ass bastard . You'll never be half a man as I am, but if you're frustrated by a female boss, why not fucking quit? No boss owes you a fair treatment in this life. If you're not happy and you think you have sense go solo and make money by your fucking self. The self-entitled nuisance you mentally daft salary earners constitute make me sick.

Making excuses for a low life murderer just shows you're an animal.
My kind of woman
Please I'd love to know you
I'd love to have lots and lots of Intellectually stimulating conversations with you
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Senselin:
RIP to the deceased but you "could give the killer N1million" but couldn't pay him good or complete salary. I don't support evil though.

Some "big" men living in all these Abuja estates specializes in using domestic staff as slaves.

My Christian brother told me how a Clergy living in Life Camp axis employed him as Personal Assistant, guess what, he was also the errand boy, and driver too. He did work overtime, and at times went to work on Sundays. His salary (35K) wasn't disclosed to him until two weeks into the job. He resigned as soon as his salary was disclosed.

Lesson: Never treat your domestic staff (Driver, Cook, Gardener or gate man) badly. Your life may be in their hands.

This rich ladies in Nigeria treats their domestic staff badly. I know wetin my former boss use my see. Till date she is still owing me yet she lives big.

This murderer would have just resigned instead of killing his boss. Hr should be killed too!
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Kabaka100: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Hmmm. No be all Toto is fuckable. What if he bleeps with her and end up killing himself ? Some pussies dey kill. Believe me Lol

She just had this fantasy of being bleeped by him. No questions about that. If she had a boyfriend tgat bleeps her, why can't the driver do same when given the green light?
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by wink2015(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
WE ARE LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD

................. LUCKY DUBE
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
This story is about 3months .This is already receiving police attention . NL should have reported this when it was fresh and the news was all over.
The girl is an only child .
The father is not a policeman rather it is the.mother..
The woman is a very senior one at that and she has gone through hell in past months. .
A.lot of people are attached to this.story and have just been trying getting out of it .Right now u reignited something
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by gameboyo: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:
The heart of man is damn too wicked angry Beautiful boss, but bosses need to be nice too and keep to promises. She even had N1million and yet underpayed him even decided not to pay in full at a point. But that idiot should have just stop working instead of taking another person's life that you can't create. angry

HOW do you know he was underpaid? Because he said so?
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by greatman247(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2018
gameboyo:

HOW do you know he was underpaid? Because he said so?

I really don't know, I'm talking based on what was I read in the story. She paid him 20k against what he really wanted and with promise she will review it as he progress in the duties and then for some months she paid him 15k owing him 5k despite additional duties as against what was earlier agreed and yet she didn't fulfil her promise of reviewing the 20k salary
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by greatman247(m): 2:20am On Jul 15, 2018
Kabaka100:

She just had this fantasy of being bleeped by him. No questions about that. If she had a boyfriend tgat bleeps her, why can't the driver do same when given the green light?

From the story when did she give him the green light? I can't read that. Are you referring to another story ? Lol.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by fojeakhena(m): 2:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Ladies, plenty of lessons to learn; avoid staying alone. This uhly incident happened last yr at VGC Lekki-Ajah axis. Thesame thing at ikoyi - The female pilot years back
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by thambolo(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Senselin:
RIP to the deceased but you "could give the killer N1million" but couldn't pay him good or complete salary. I don't support evil though.

Some "big" men living in all these Abuja estates specializes in using domestic staff as slaves.

My Christian brother told me how a Clergy living in Life Camp axis employed him as Personal Assistant, guess what, he was also the errand boy, and driver too. He did work overtime, and at times went to work on Sundays. His salary (35K) wasn't disclosed to him until two weeks into the job. He resigned as soon as his salary was disclosed.

Lesson: Never treat your domestic staff (Driver, Cook, Gardener or gate man) badly. Your life may be in their hands.
To begin with, I’m not in support of bad treatment of employees.
But again we should by now know that life has no arithmetical formulae. Or have we not read of news where some employees are paid handsomely and they still go ahead to do the unspeakable?
Greed!...
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2018
thambolo:

To begin with, I’m not in support of bad treatment of employees.
But again we should by now know that life has no arithmetical formulae. Or have we not read of news where some employees are paid handsomely and they still go ahead to do the unspeakable?
Greed!...

I said "some" not "all".
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2018
There is no art to find the mind's construction in the face.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by isybeke(f): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Employees should stop underestimating their domestic staffs and treat them well..... they are human beings too nd they deserve some respect, how can someone be assigned to do all these chores nd u pay him a meagre amount nd still owe him on top,,,,,,Stop using nd treating ur staffs as slaves nd trash becos they work for u
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by DonroxyII: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Senselin:

Your life is in their hands not May be .....

I fear domestic staffs pass, at home , office or anywhere ..... Life is not fair to them and that is why they are like that ..... secretly, they wanna be like you, they also want to boss someone around , they wanna ride your car not wash it, they wanna sit on your chair not clean it ..... they wanna eat the kinda food you are eating and Not washing your plates ..... they wanna bang the same girl/guy you banging and not welcome sir/welcome ma ....

Frustration ain't far from them and they can do and undo at anytime ....

Best deal, let him/her work for you for some times and set him/her up for life ..... Treat them all fair from drivers, gateman to cleaners ...

1 Like

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by billyG(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Wealthy single women getting kill by houseboys, securities,is rampant now,it is adviced come off yur high horse & get a husband or let yur male relation lives with u.may Jah protect aunty genie for us.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by billyG(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
I doubt her bf will survive police torture.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Sugarlee: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2018
so cruel..some people can be so heartless
RIP to d dead
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Sugarlee: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2018
embarassed
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by jantavanta(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
fojeakhena:
Ladies, plenty of lessons to learn; avoid staying alone. This uhly incident happened last yr at VGC Lekki-Ajah axis. Thesame thing at ikoyi - The female pilot years back

Now I remember those past incidents.

Concerning the employment of domestic staff by Nigerians and Africans in general, they should learn to keep to oral agreement and not take advantage of the literacy incapability of the staff to demand additional work without supplementary remuneration.

There was the incident of a maigad (security guard) who stole something after being given a forced additional duty of cleaning the inside of the house.

Kabaka100:

It's that Africa man mentality of most Afican ogas and madams not giving a Bleep and looks down on a fellow black that serves him or her. If Nigeria really wants to move forward as country, it has to professionalise domestic work as an occupation where the workers have well negotiated job contract with full human rights and respect. I know this is easier said than done because this is Nigeria where we're too slow to solve social problems that militates against our society and avoid tragedies as this one

I think once we have constant electricity, public water supply, more machines ( like dishwashers) and reduction in youth population it will be easier to professionalise domestic work. For now, there are too many youths who were born with no plan for them, looking for domestic work in Nigeria and Arab countries.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by fergieboy: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Hedonisst:

You must be extremely stupid. If the single ladies are "intimidating and frustrating", is it an obligation to work for them? Why not simply resign and stop working for them?

Some of you poor fools are miserable to the extent of being sadistic.
I guess you missed the part he said he stopped working for her but she do call him once in a while for house chores
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by fergieboy: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2018
benedictac:
see why my husband doesn't want me to have a driver? Lord have mercy
That's not his reasons.. He doesn't want a driver shagging his wife cheesy
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Prichile: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2018
greatman247:
The heart of man is damn too wicked angry Beautiful boss, but bosses need to be nice too and keep to promises. She even had N1million and yet underpayed him even decided not to pay in full at a point. But that idiot should have just stop working instead of taking another person's life that you can't create. angry

My dear there are no excuses for evil. The woman was in duress and could have promised anything just to stay alive. No matter how badly his madam treated him, it's not enough to end her life. There are other options.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by greatman247(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Prichile:

My dear there are no excuses for evil. The woman was in duress and could have promised anything just to stay alive. No matter how badly his madam treated him, it's not enough to end her life. There are other options.

Read my text well. I am in no way supporting his action, no NEVER. He was evil no doubt. Just have to chip in advice for bosses to treat their subjects well and keep their promises as some subjects are evil in human's skin.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by nonix22(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Senselin:

Alot goes on in these Abuja, if you know, you know
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Seandisputed(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
dayleke:

Bro...
That was sarcasm....A tongue in the cheek kinda statement .
Wouldn't the woman press charges afterwards since his intention was to kill her?
I thought as much
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by llade(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yarnvibes:
Here is the shocking confession of Friday Jibo, a native of Dekina LGA of Kogi state who murdered her boss few weeks ago at her home in CITEC Estate, Abuja.

Jibo murdered Onise Ismail, the daughter of a serving policeman on the 14th of 2018 and fled.

He was arrested 4 days later by an undercover police operative.

Here is his confession to Saturday Sun:

http://kikiotolu.com/heartbreaking-confession-of-security-man-who-killed-boss-at-citec-estate-abuja/

If you can give him one million at the point of death why pay him N20,000 when alive even when he complained. How can a full grown man live on N20,000 in Abuja. However, no matter the level of provocation, his actions are not justified and purely against the law.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by paramakina202: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
The killer have no good reason to kill his boss,he is devil himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.