Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My working time table - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My working time table (772 Views)

What Value Do You Bring To The Table? / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My working time table by FunnyDude(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Actually being a badass freelancer comes with lots of working hours. I can categorically say I'm always working day and night, aside feeding and taking a few hours nap.
Inside my room oo! I'm busy calculating my money , reading instructions of my various clients;because each client has their own taste and style.
Even my friends going to office do seek for financial assistance from me because salary day is still long ahead. What can be more captivating that this lifestyle without a boss.

Daily time table :

WORK in the midnight mostly because that was the best time for me to think.

Sleep from 4am to 9am

Take my brush and bath 9am then Breakfast

Check out Nairaland gist for like 30minutes

Return to my office (My Room, Lols!)

WORK till like 4pm in the evening

At 4pm I stroll out for like 1hour to look for my dear slay queens .. Afterwards eat a lot of food and cool drink.

By 6pm I'm back working again till 9pm

After then, my street slay queen will come disturbing for a match, when they left.. I'll continue my work till midnight.

Then I sleep by 3 or 4am..

The most interesting aspect was that I can decide to travel on a Monday morning when everyone is busy going to office... Lols.. To greet my family . I'm with my Laptop and modem always and I'm good with it .

But my only challenge was that, people mistake me for YAHOO Boys because of the way I check my phone always online; as a fresh young guy without going out early in the morning to office. But I care less about people, so far my bank
Re: My working time table by Ethan007: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: My working time table by FunnyDude(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ethan007:
Freelancing is the way! What exactly do you do? Btw I’m in need of a good writer to write crypto related articles. Maybe you could point me in the right direction.

I'm a writer. Copywriting, Seo, ebook, articles.
I've written more than 70articles on crypto this year

I used Grammarly premium to perfect my job too.

You can send me a pm. Let do business
Re: My working time table by Ethan007: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
FunnyDude:

I'm a writer. Copywriting, Seo, ebook, articles.
I've written more than 70articles on crypto this year

I used Grammarly premium to perfect my job too.

You can send me a pm. Let do business
Re: My working time table by topsquino(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2018
FunnyDude:
Actually being a badass freelancer comes with lots of working hours. I can categorically say I'm always working day and night, aside feeding and taking a few hours nap.
Inside my room oo! I'm busy calculating my money , reading instructions of my various clients;because each client has their own taste and style.
Even my friends going to office do seek for financial assistance from me because salary day is still long ahead. What can be more captivating that this lifestyle without a boss.

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

At 4pm I stroll out for like 1hour to look for my dear slay queens .. Afterwards eat a lot of food and cool drink.

After then, my street slay queen will come disturbing for a match, when they left.. I'll continue my work till midnight.

The most interesting aspect was that I can decide to travel on a Monday morning when everyone is busy going to office... Lols.. To greet my family . I'm with my Laptop and modem always and I'm good with it .

But my only challenge was that, people mistake me for YAHOO Boys because of the way I check my phone always online; as a fresh young guy without going out early in the morning to office. But I care less about people, so far my bank alerts is ringing.

This is my life as a freelancer!

This literally sums up my routine when I first started freelancing 4 years ago.

Good to hear that you don't care about people's suspicion about your job.

No matter how you try to liberate them from the fetter of ignorance, their naivety will still becloud their reasons.

But don't get carried away with your supposedly "big earning."

My advice for you is this: Save as much as you can while you are making the money.

And try to always upgrade your skills, too.

This is because a time will come when the existing skills you have will become obsolete and seemingly irrelevant.

Lest I forget, try to create time for exercise, maybe every Saturday, to prevent atrophy of your muscles and bones.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: My working time table by Spiff20(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2018
The best life man
Re: My working time table by FunnyDude(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2018
topsquino:

This literally sums up my routine when I first started freelancing 4 years ago.

Good to hear that you don't care about people's suspicion about your job.

No matter how you try to liberate them from the fetter of ignorance, their naivety will still becloud their reasons.

But don't get carried away with your supposedly "big earning."

My advice for you is this: Save as much as you can while you are making the money.

And try to always upgrade your skills, too.

This is because a time will come when the existing skills you have will become obsolete and seemingly irrelevant.

Lest I forget, try to create time for exercise, maybe every Saturday, to prevent atrophy of your muscles and bones.

All the best.

Truth sir. You can't say it more better than this!
Skills is dynamic you have to keep up with trend. Darwin Theory of Survival of the fittest came to mind "Not the most intelligent or strongest animal survives, but rather the animal that can adapt to change or current trend. "

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: My working time table by kamlex2020: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2018
FunnyDude:

Daily time table :

Sleep from 4am to 9am

But my only challenge was that, people mistake me for YAHOO Boys because of the way I check my phone always online; as a fresh young guy without going out early in the morning to office. But I care less about people, so far my bank alerts is ringing.

This is my life as a freelancer!

Pls drop your WhatsApp number, I want to had a discussion with you

1 Like

Re: My working time table by josantus: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Updated FRSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Pre-screening / Job Vacancy At HP Company / IKEDC Recruitment For Call Centre Agents | Ikeja Electricity Distribution Compan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.