Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples (32487 Views)

Jesus Is The True Vine - Jesu Ni Ajara Toto / Why Do Churches Collect Fees From Intending Couples Before Officiating Wedding? / Oyedepo Advice For Intending Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by believeucan: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
A church in Warri known as the True Vine Power House Ministry Incorporation has released a marriage list for those intending to get wedded in its church. The church also gave a stern warning that all the money should be paid 3 weeks to the marriage.

Check out the marriage list:

N8k for officiating pastor

N10k for host pastor

6k for instrumentalists

15k for couple fee

10k for marriage certificate

5k for fuel

N5k for lateness to church

10 food flask with one small 5 Alive and one Maltina each for the Ministers

2 food flask, 2 Eva water, 2 big 5 Alive and 2 cans of Maltina each for the Host Pastor

50 takeaways or 1 cooler of rice, 2 and half crates of can Maltina for the church workers

Suits for the Host Pastor and his wife

Couples must attend marriage class for two weeks before the wedding

Couples thanksgiving should not be more than a week after the wedding

See list below:

Culled from>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/check-out-marriage-list-a-church-in-warri-presents-to-intending-couples/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Greatzeus(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
believeucan:

A church in Warri known as the True Vine Power House Ministry Incorporation has released a marriage list for those intending to get wedded in its church. The church also gave a stern warning that all the money should be paid 3 weeks to the marriage.

Op what should we do with this now,this is a norm to cover the expenses that will be incurred by the church during the wedding ceremony
How are we sure you didn't type this crap in the corner of your room ? Just for attention

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Oyindidi(f): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by wittyt98(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
they forgot to add doggy style fee, microphone fee , holy spirit budget and prosperous marriage levi grin

awon ebinna oshi grin hunger and poverty don destroy their life grin grin

they for kukuma turn the church to event center

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by tamonokare: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thunder fire Satan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by cystem(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by SAMBARRY: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
SMH. All for societal entertainment. Rada Rada

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by ade3164(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
End time church

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by obowunmi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Man must chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy irresponsible pastors

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by NwaOhafia: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Christianity needs to encourage church wedding.

I remember by service year at Akwa ibom. Throughout my stay there, it was only one wedding that was recorded in the entire village. The rest was just-park-your-load-come-join-me

10 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Sharpshooota: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Daddy freeze come and see oh

The yahoo people are at again
Business premises everywhere

God don tire for naija matter sef sad
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by nabegibeg: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
believeucan:

N8k for officiating pastor

N10k for host pastor

6k for instrumentalists

15k for couple fee

10k for marriage certificate

5k for fuel

N5k for lateness to church

10 food flask with one small 5 Alive and one Maltina each for the Ministers

2 food flask, 2 Eva water, 2 big 5 Alive and 2 cans of Maltina each for the Host Pastor

50 takeaways or 1 cooler of rice, 2 and half crates of can Maltina for the church workers

Suits for the Host Pastor and his wife

Couples must attend marriage class for two weeks before the wedding

Couples thanksgiving should not be more than a week after the wedding

See list below:

Culled from>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/check-out-marriage-list-a-church-in-warri-presents-to-intending-couples/

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by edicied: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
If this was done somewhere else una no go complain o but jejely pay...

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by mudiana(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
If I hear... I go do traditional and invite osaro my friend that is a 419 pastor to bless the wedding and we enter house to reproductive.

11 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by JaYbeS(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
How will couples be encouraged to wed in this kinda church. Money is not every thing

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by BilliOne(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
This list is for Brother Davido and sister Chioma.

End time marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by tammie24: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wetin person no go hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by DjAduba(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Not new to me, Churches can tax any living thing.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by SEMO007(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Snitch
U don't need to paste this online
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by hopefulLandlord: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jesus of the Jewish Mythology called Hole-ly BuyBull fed 5000 men with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, after feeding them he had 12 basketfuls of leftovers

Pastors that claim to be imitating the same Jesus are fed by 5000 men and they still think those 5000 are not feeding them well enough so they threaten them with hell fire and cankerworms if they refuse to feed the pastors more

Pastors are proving that the Jesus story of feeding 5000 is a myth with each waking moment

9 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Angy55(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
If I'm in the church I would go for traditional marriage and ask any man of God to come bless my wedding ring for me that same day. It would save me and hubby a lot of expenses.
Church wedding is for fancy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by danielblessing(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
shebi pawon ni
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Donbigi2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

Op what should we do with this now,this is a norm to cover the expenses that will be incurred by the church during the marriage.
How are we sure you didn't type this crap in the corner of your room ? Just for attention
5k for fuel. How long does wedding last?

5 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by MAGNETIC(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pure lies.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by vision202020: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
No be today na..... Waiting for what Daddy Freeze has to say.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Wallade(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

Op what should we do with this now,this is a norm to cover the expenses that will be incurred by the church during the marriage.

Did you say Norm! This is not a norm especially in God's kingdom or family. It is some peoples personal opinion and desires.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

your confusion is legendary - you claim it's the norm and yet claim in the next line that he's probably making things up

you keep giving reasons for Freeze or atheists to pick on your religion.

please edit this your defensive error and take a side

3 Likes

Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Total estimate= 79,000 excluding food costs.
Is by choice and not compulsory sha.
Re: Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples by obembet(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
I see fuel 5k...abeg how many liters and the marriage program na how many hours?

Well if is a must to marry, pls look for daddy frz... All is free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.