Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun (32506 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by damiloladuke: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigerian writer and Facebook Influencer, Nkechi Bianze, has alleged that a COZA agent offered her a huge sum of money to defend Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo on his ongoing rape allegation saga.

According to Nkechi Bianze, she was also threatened by the agent after she declined the offer.

She wrote;

HOW PASTOR BIODUN FATOYINBA’S AGENTS CONTACTED AND OFFERED ME MONEY TO DEFEND THEIR PASTOR; THEN WENT AHEAD TO THREATEN ME NOT TO DO OTHERWISE.

Disclaimer: If you don’t read long posts, you can move on now. Don’t come and cry here.

On the 20th of June, I decided to take a break from Facebook for a few reasons. I wasn’t in the best state of mind, and I felt I was losing it. I’ve never really been this way all my life but I guess my father’s death is having a more serious effect on me than I’m willing to admit to. I also wanted to focus on a project that I’m working on, and also get acquainted with my new job with minimal distractions. Thus, I decided to take a break off posting on social media for a few weeks.... as I thought maybe that would help.

However, when the news of Busola’s video broke on Friday 28th of June, I was informed by a friend that the news was all over social media. I decided that I was going to take a break from my break to make a post or two and voice my opinion about it after I have done my findings. The reason being that I have spent the past few years of my social media life speaking up against certain ills in the society, especially those directed at Nigerian women.
Same Friday, I had an orientation for my new job. I had to put my phone on flight mode and later switched it off for a huge part of the orientation period because we are not allowed phones on our work stations. After the orientation, I turned my phone on to get the most shocking voicemail of my life. It left a message saying something like “Hello Nkechi Bianze.

Straight to the point: there is a rumour that broke out on social media this morning about the alleged rape of Busola Dakolo by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. We are offering you *a large amount of money* to go on your Facebook page and all social media outlets to defend Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. Make posts in your usual fierce ways and defend him.

And if you do, you shall be handsomely rewarded. You are an influencer; a powerful voice on Nigerian social media, and people read you seriously when you write. It is that influential power that we want to reward you for, but that is if you do as we instruct you. We shall furnish you with details of what you should write and how you should write them. Do all you can in whatever way you can to defend him because he is actually innocent. There are no proofs to the allegations.

https://lailasnews.com/coza-agent-offered-me-money-to-defend-pastor-biodun-nkechi-bianze/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by damiloladuke: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by TrollKiller(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
OP, you must be very mad.

How can you claim OP and FTC positions at the same time??

You need to de-COZAlize your brains.

*Spits on OPs lice infested forehead*

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Vikzz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
diffrent people go talk their own abi e never reach make this coza of a thing end undecided abi na nairaland be courtroom grin

how can you create thread and still be FTC undecided nonsense and Dakolos *spits*

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'll say it now and I'll say it again...
In the end.. this man would not go to jail

15 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where is d evidence? All this social media jungle justice is simply a brazen glorification of ignorance... As far as I am concerned, dokolo himself could have left u dat message too.... I am not in support of the coza pastor cos I wasn't there to say if it happened or not buh my argument is that u don't expect anyone with a little oil of wisdom to take sides in an allegation that u can't prove... As far as I am concerned, oga pastor might have done it or madam dakolo n whoever is sponsoring her are trying so hard to bring the pastor down for whatever reason(s) they have. Let Dem go to court n sort themselves out n forget this social media propaganda n sentiment...it is not applicable in courtroom

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by ashantitope: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
This man don hear am for una hand everybody want to blow from his rape scandal shaaa

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by amaniro: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
There are too many conspiracies in this scandal, that's why I chose to be neutral.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by TrollKiller(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Where is d evidence
Ask Buhari angry
So if your GF says they raped her, you'll ask for evidence abi?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Jaysolu(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nonsense people! Church administration full of sin and corruption
If i were a member i wudav left that church since

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
TrollKiller:

Ask Buhari angry

So if your GF says they raped her, you'll ask for evidence abi?

And if I come n tell u ur wife offered her body to me n I smashed her, will u take that as evidence to file for divorce?

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Everyone cha want to use this COZA matter to gain followers on Facebook and Twitter, not knowing this Wi haunt them down later.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by penplus: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Small...small ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by popcykaylah(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
So as caf finish una bring una church matter and the wife wey them fcuck on top car come back.. Na she kuku say them chop am in top car
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by philip0906(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
And where's the evidence?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by GrowYourSales(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
When the guilty cannot sleep
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by tommykiwi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cock and bull stories everywhere!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by micfoley: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
COZA, the saga continues

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Ultimatezlant: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
K

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
This ugly feminist who's an expert at brainwashing women.

14 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Jamean(f): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Even we the church members can smell he did it. Even if people want to flip the pages to say that they had a consensual relationship, is that supposed to be the conduct of a Christian leader?

I pray that the truth comes to light.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO COME SEE SOME PURE EVIDENCE!

I WAS WRONG AGAIN. HUNGRY INFLUENCER NKECHI BIANZE.

DONT BE SURPRISED IF INFLUENCER NKECHI BIANZE IS CURRENTLY RECEIVING IT FROM THE BACK ON THE TOP OF APOSTLE SULEIMAN'S BEETLE BONNET.

ONCE URE A PASTOR THAT COMMANDS FOLLOWERSHIP, AND HAVE GOOD LOOKS, YOU ALMOST NEED NO MONEY TO SLEEP WITH NOTHING LESS THAN 50% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS. YES - NA ME TALK AM. THE ODDS INCREASE TO 80% WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY TO SPEND. AND WITH PERSISTENCE, FOR SAY 3 MONTHS, THE CHANCES INCREASE TO ALMOST 90%. YOU DONT NEED TO BE INTELLIGENT TO OBSERVE. EVERY SUNDAY, LIKE TODAY, LOOK AROUND THE CONGREGATION AND SEE WHO FALL THE MOST UNDER PASTOR'S ANOINTING. IS IT NOT WOMEN? WHO CRIES THE MOST WHEN 'SPIRITUAL' HYMNS AND SONGS ARE PLAYED? IS NOT WOMEN? ANYTHING UNUSUAL, THAT WILL ACCELERATE A SURGE OF EMOTIONS IN THEIR BRAINS WILL ALMOST MAKE THEM OPEN THEIR LEGS. THAT IS WHY ENTERING NEW CLEAN RIDES, HOTELS, DUPLEXES, PARTIES, EVENTS...BLOW THEIR MINDS OPEN AND MAKE WHOEVER IS WITH THEM AT THAT CURRENT TIME TO GET IN BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.

AND THAT IS THE EXACT REASON THE 'RAPE' DIDNT HAPPEN ONE TIME BUT MULTIPLE TIMES. NIGERIAN GIRLS, EVEN THE WOMEN JOIN, HAVE A STRONG SURGE OF EMOTIONS THAT OVERRIDE PROPER THINKING WHENEVER THEY SEE SERIOUS WEALTH AND FAME ONE ON ONE.

GUYS, MAKE I TELL UNA SOMETIN TODAY. IF URE BROKE AND / OR STRUGGLING, AND U THINK UR BABE IS REALLY STANDING BY U, THINK AGAIN. WHY? COS SHE HAS LIKELY NOT BEEN SEVERELY PUT TO THE TEST. YOU DONT NEED A PASTOR FOR THE TEST; IF YOU HAV A VERY WEALTHY FRIEND, HOOK HIM UP WITH HER WITHOUT LETTING HER KNOW AND FAKE A SERIOUS QUARREL WITH UR BABE FOR 6 MONTHS. BY MONTH 7, MAKE UP WITH HER AGAIN. IF YOUR GUY NEVER SLEEP AM, SHE DON OPEN LEG FOR ANOTHER PERSON. NA ME TALK AM.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Spar7tan(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
micfoley:
COZA, the saga continues

Na season film we dey so, this one go long pass JUMONG

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by davodyguy: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
If you're still in doubt that this guy is guilty and trying to hide something, you need to ha e a rethink.

This is what typical Nigerian 'bigmanism' is

1. Accuse them of doing a wrong thing like harassment or corruption,
2. They run to court to get injunction restraining police from arresting them
3. Run to the IGP to claim threat to life and act like they're the victim.

Number is what this guy did to the Dakolos yesterday. He ran to the police to claim threat to life, in order to turn the case on its head.

Nigeria will never move forward with the current t system we have

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Lexusgs430: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Story story...... Storieeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by tstx(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hehe
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by Goldenheart(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested / "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.