Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics (4860 Views)

Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Life is funny

Be polite to everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by Greatzeus(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Trump has been influential figure since way back,I remember hearing his name on Nas 1999 Album,I was wondering who he was.
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by omamush(f): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
so trump once had dark hair and was white before he turned orange.
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by Merimental(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Trump ws neva elected based on propaganda but because he's got a bag load of economic n financial xperinces attesting 4 him.
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by EngrMcDon(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Trump Trump
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by silenze: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
omamush:
so trump once had dark hair and was white before he turned orange.

no be only orange, he turn watermelon

1 Like

Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Impressive.
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by undeniableGrace(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
This can only be life. Be good to all you meet on the way 'cos you might meet them again
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by Betakeshi: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wow!
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by ollah2: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Greatzeus:
Trump has been influential figure since way back,I remember hearing his name on Nas 1999 Album,I was wondering who he was.

Man wey sabi. Nas said so many things in New World. Hip-hop is truly dead
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by Greatzeus(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly,New world
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Baba lalasticlala you don see this one b4
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by czarina(f): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Trump has always been the man though. kiss

1 Like

Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
czarina:
Trump has always been the man though. kiss

Yeah

I love him whole heartedly
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Trump that gave WWE chairman, Vince McMahon trouble in 2008.
The guy has been visible in all sectors in America.
Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2018
ollah2:

Kai! Your head dey there! grin (New World by Nas). That was when Nas Escobar was in his prime. He even made mention of how Amerika has been laying siege to almost every foreign nation & starting covert wars e.g Boko Haram, ISIS & Al Shaabab. grin

Nas is a poet on the same pedestal with 2Pac & Biggie Smalls. "Who's The Best? Pac, Nas & Big - Ether". grin

Baba, Nas songs wey dey my fone pass 30 - specially selected from "illmatic" to "stillmatic". During the Nas & Jigga scuffle, I almost got mobbed in Unilag around 2001 for riding for Nas Escobar. grin

I stopped following Nas the moment he reconciled with Jigga because that fight was meant to be to the death. As a result, Nas betrayed the irunmoles & committed a taboo by squashing that beef with Jigga. Even Fat Joe felt betrayed.

Now, back to the topic before I get carried away with Nastradamus, Trump was a pvssy-grabbing asshole, is still an asshole & will always be an asshole! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics by Abbeybailey(m): 1:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Zoharariel:

Kai! Your head dey there! grin (New World by Nas). That was when Nas Escobar was in his prime. He even made mention of how Amerika has been laying siege to almost every foreign nation & starting covert wars e.g Boko Haram, ISIS & Al Shaabab. grin

Nas is a poet on the same pedestal with 2Pac & Biggie Smalls. "Who's The Best? Pac, Nas & Big - Ether". grin

Baba, Nas songs wey dey my fone pass 30 - specially selected from "illmatic" to "stillmatic". During the Nas & Jigga scuffle, I almost got mobbed in Unilag around 2001 for riding for Nas Escobar. grin

I stopped following Nas the moment he reconciled with Jigga because that fight was meant to be to the death. As a result, Nas betrayed the irunmoles & committed a taboo by squashing that beef with Jigga. Even Fat Joe felt betrayed.

Now, back to the topic before I get carried away with Nastradamus, Trump was a pvssy-grabbing asshole, is still an asshole & will always be an asshole! grin
On Trump, I absolutely agree with you Baba Ijebu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Abdoulaye Wade Concedes Defeat In Senegalese Poll. / Nelson Mandela Hospitalized For Lung Infection / Hillary Clinton For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.