Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering (1524 Views)

Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / Five Things You Can Do At Elegushi Beach This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
In response to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4617328/unknown-ship-spotted-elegushi-beach

With the little info that I got from the ship I was able to do some FBI job on the ship to ascertain where the ship is coming from. The only visible name on the ship is "ET EMERALD" I was able to finally decipher it as "ANUKET EMERALD"

It turned out that the ship is from PANAMA

It is an OIL/CHEMICAL TANKER VESSEL

BUILT in 2008

MT Anuket was intercepted on March 8, 2015, by officers of the Nigerian Navy, during a routine patrol within Nigerian waters.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/13/illegal-oil-bunkering-court-admits-vessel-mt-anuket-emerald-exhibit

so the ship has been in court for bunkering activities since 2015

It turned out that they just parked a COURT EXHIBIT at Elegushi

I need an FBI job... thorough investigation.. Incase you know someone that knows someone... cheers

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by ITbomb(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Possibly the personnel have abandoned the ship and it sailed to the beach
Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by Tolexander: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
So this Anuket Emerald ship still dey Nigeria!

Remembering the 2015 incidence then
Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
U try, this should be in fb as well, lala

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by shortgun(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Result of not settling cases on time.
So many things wrong in this country.
Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by Betakeshi: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
cool
Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by Triniti(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice intel you have got

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by d4gmail: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Great job bro. You deserve some accolade!

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
MusaIbrahim1:
In response to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4617328/unknown-ship-spotted-elegushi-beach

With the little info that I got from the ship I was able to do some FBI job on the ship to ascertain where the ship is coming from. The only visible name on the ship is "ET EMERALD" I was able to finally decipher it as "ANUKET EMERALD"

It turned out that the ship is from PANAMA

It is an OIL/CHEMICAL TANKER VESSEL

BUILT in 2008

MT Anuket was intercepted on March 8, 2015, by officers of the Nigerian Navy, during a routine patrol within Nigerian waters.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/13/illegal-oil-bunkering-court-admits-vessel-mt-anuket-emerald-exhibit

so the ship has been in court for bunkering activities since 2015

It turned out that they just parked a COURT EXHIBIT at Elegushi

I need an FBI job... thorough investigation.. Incase you know someone that knows someone... cheers

thanks for taking your time to investigate.
Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by KingOfThePay(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
"MT Anuket was intercepted on March 8, 2015, by officers of the Nigerian Navy, during a routine patrol within Nigerian waters."

Which of the Nigerian waters- ? The main question is how did it suddenly appear in Elegushi Beach. From where did it come from.....Who is the Helmsman/Captain and team of Navigating officers? Are they inside the Ship right now! How did the ship appear there...

If your info is credilble, This should be on FP BTW- MODs
Re: Revealed: The Spotted Ship At Elegushi was for Oil bunkering by sisisioge: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Nice sleuthing... Well done grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) / Are Borders Open To Go From Lagos To Benin/togo/ghana? / The New Academic Technology Approval Scheme (atat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.