Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) (1528 Views)

My Close Cousin Needs Advise Pls / Travel Guide For Portharcourt To Abuja - PMT / What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Stewart883(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hi all,

A close friend of mine wants to relocate from Portharcourt to Lagos, he got a remote international job 3 months ago(So he works at home and making good money).

To him Portharcourt is too layed back and he needs the energy of a new environment which Lagos can offer him.Although the company he works for thinks he is based in Lagos Nigeria.

Please he wants to know if it's a good idea.
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Stewart883(m): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Any information?
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by shege45: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2019
Stewart883:
Any information?
what exactly do you want to know
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by yesloaded: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stewart883:
Hi all,

A close friend of mine wants to relocate from Portharcourt to Lagos, he got a remote international job 3 months ago(So he works at home and making good money).

To him Portharcourt is too layed back and he needs the energy of a new environment which Lagos can offer him.Although the company he works for thinks he is based in Lagos Nigeria.

Please he wants to know if it's a good idea.
If his work remotely truly, I see no reason why he should relocate to Lagos state.

Lagos state is over crowded already and more than 30% of this who works in Lagos state lives outside i.e comes in the the morning, leaves in the evening

1 Like

Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Stewart883(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
shege45:
what exactly do you want to know

Like the best place he can secure a good accommodation
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Stewart883(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
yesloaded:

If his work remotely truly, I see no reason why he should relocate to Lagos state.

Lagos state is over crowded already and more than 30% of this who works in Lagos state lives outside i.e comes in the the morning, leaves in the evening

He just wants to know where he can secure a good accommodation in Lagos.
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by shege45: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stewart883:

it depends on his budget. Your pocket determines where you would stay.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by shege45: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stewart883:

like my area is really cool, and the light is very ok. To get a self con here you have to hve close to 200k. A room and parlor should be around 300k. 2-bedroom should be between 400-600k, 3-bedroom 500-900k.
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Stewart883(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
shege45:
like my area is really cool, and the light is very ok. To get a self con here you have to hve close to 200k. A room and parlor should be around 300k. 2-bedroom should be between 400-600k, 3-bedroom 500-900k.

Please the room and palour would be preferable. Please which area is this?
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Stewart883(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
shege45:
it depends on his budget. Your pocket determines where you would stay.

Budget is 300k for rent
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by shege45: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stewart883:

Please the room and palour would be preferable. Please which area is this?
ago palace way. But that’s just rent ooo. You would pay agent and agreement fee
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Please tell him to remain in PH. Lagos is already overcrowded and we don't need more people to take up space

1 Like

Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Stewart883(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
shege45:
ago palace way. But that’s just rent ooo. You would pay agent and agreement fee

Yes I am aware of all those fees. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by shege45: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stewart883:

Yes I am aware of all those fees. Thank you very much
no p
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ishilove:
Please tell him to remain in PH. Lagos is already overcrowded and we don't need more people to take up space
na your papa get lagos undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Logobenz:
na your papa get lagos undecided
Ummmm...

Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Stewart883(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Lol... But why? Lagos is the only State that has the energy to propel one to greater heights. Do u know that the job he does stated he must be based in Lagos?
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Triniti(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Ummmm...
Ishilove you are trending on Twitter, I think you are the most populous nairalander
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Triniti:
Ishilove you are trending on Twitter, I think you are the most populous nairalander
Twitter?? undecided
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Twitter?? undecided

Continue posting toto and boob articles.
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
ornicus:

Continue posting toto and boob articles.
Hahaha! cheesy
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Triniti(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Twitter?? undecided
yeah, but not like are actually trending. Saw a thread about nairalanders, and your name was the most mentioned by all the tweeps that commented
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Triniti:
yeah, but not like are actually trending. Saw a thread about nairalanders, and your name was the most mentioned by all the tweeps that commented
Oh, okay. Thanks.
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove how are you today
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by livebyday(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Triniti:

Hey back off angry

She is spoken for

Ishilove don't Indulge these , you know how I get jealous >:
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Originalsly: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Stewart883:

Lol... But why? Lagos is the only State that has the energy to propel one to greater heights. Do u know that the job he does stated he must be based in Lagos?

Bro... why is it so hard to say from jump you are based in PH and are looking for accommodation in Lagos? Why must it be a close friend? Do you realize you are showing that you are deceptive? If you are deceitful on this ordinary matter what else would you not be deceptive on? Now I am questioning everything you stated.
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by pocohantas(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Hian! Lagos State's Minister of Housing has spoken... grin
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
livebyday:

Hey back off angry

She is spoken for

Ishilove don't Indulge these , you know how I get jealous >:
Oh yes indeedy. You _cock your big guns each time i attempt to cheat embarassed grin
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
pocohantas:

Hian! Lagos State's Minister of Housing has spoken... grin
You sef look am na. Everywhere is congested and we cannor be competing for resources with yet more people who come looking for the golden fleece in Lagos. It haf do angry
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Oh yes indeedy. You _cock your big guns each time i attempt to cheat embarassed grin

Your guy gets hard and gives you one when you misbehave?

Interesting.

I am learning how gals of nowadays dey do. Or you still dey Ho phase?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
francesco01:
Ishilove how are you today
Very fine, thank you for asking.
Re: A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
ornicus:

Your guy gets hard and gives you one when you misbehave?

Interesting.

I am learning how gals of nowadays dey do. Or you still dey Ho phase?
I...WILL...KILL...YOU... Your mind is unbelievably filthy.

LWKMD!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trafford Hotel Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Dana Plane Carrying 152 People Crashes In Lagos! / Determining Whether You Really Want To Become A U.S Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.