Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) (3987 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by Takeit2017(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2018

Actress Cossy Orjiakor is out here confused on if she should make a move on singer Faze or just maintain her lane.

He looks so cute tonight…. Should I make a move or maintain my lane .. If he can give massage I go just melt….. crying I should have stayed home with my toys.. Ohhhh l just sight men…OK .. Na. Hahaha I play safe

Thoughts anyone?

More @:http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/cossy-orjiakor-gushes-about-faze.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by Olalan(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dumb attention seeker....... unfortunately she no longer trending

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by Adaowerri111: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
So this expired olo sho still get toys, toys don really suffer
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Cossy baby ....I guess she now have so many competitors in the breast industry making her not too popular the way she use to be cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by cruzita(f): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Faze be careful ,because that is nothing but temptation.no matter the green light no horn am pupu

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by markidoo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Holy Grail!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Faze cannot faze front again oo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
boobs wey go SOON MELT

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by LORDofODDS(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
see as faze boxers nd trousers hold emm thing tight
konji issa bad thing.................. i reject temptation.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by meobizy(f): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chai, Cossy o!

Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Loved "Kareema" by Faze.

Wasn't popular but a great love song
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by FisifunKododada: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said 99 % of them are prostitutes.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by enoch273: 5:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Even after tripling her struggle so as to get attention, the less appealing she looks and the more disgusting she gets. Someone should please offer the saggging tities that only point south a drink before it expires in that position.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Takeit2017:

Actress Cossy Orjiakor is out here confused on if she should make a move on singer Faze or just maintain her lane.

He looks so cute tonight…. Should I make a move or maintain my lane .. If he can give massage I go just melt….. crying I should have stayed home with my toys.. Ohhhh l just sight men…OK .. Na. Hahaha I play safe

Thoughts anyone?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Faze would be wise to stay alone

Certain "toys" are kolomental
Re: Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
Faze no need to faze alone on this matter o. Grab those boobies and squeeze the air out of it gringrin

(1) (Reply)

WAR!! As Tacha’s Manager Criticize Zlatan Angrily For Mocking Her(see Details) / Genevieve Now Lives With D'banj, Wedding Plans Ongoing / Ebube Nwagbo Shows Off Sexy Legs In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.