Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

'working With Wrong People In Nollywood, Almost Made Me Give Up' -shirley Ann - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'working With Wrong People In Nollywood, Almost Made Me Give Up' -shirley Ann (553 Views)

Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'working With Wrong People In Nollywood, Almost Made Me Give Up' -shirley Ann by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
New York Academy alumna  Shirley Ann, in a new interview recounted some negative downturns in Nollywood that almost made her give up on the movie industry.

Shirley Ann who disclosed that being an independent producer is one of the toughest business to have a big break in, especially when one has no connection, said;

As an independent producer, no doubt Its a tough business to break into especially when you are new with no connections whatsoever. Hard work, perseverance, tough skin and a ton of patience is required to make a living in the film industry. Working with a few wrong people almost made me give up. It can be challenging to have a strong opinion & feel unsupported. I believe making films is a great way to share insights and opinions that are important to you.

The actress who further disclosed that she has produced  5 feature movies and a few short movies all planned to be released strategically in sequence, was in the news few months ago after she dragged veteran actor, Stephen Alajemba who she contracted for her movie to court.

It was gathered that Stephen Alajemba who had been reportedly paid as the lead actor in the movie, allegedly arrived the movie location with his girlfriend who wasn’t part of the cast for the movie shoot. Upon their arrival, the alleged girlfriend became a burden to the welfare officers of the movie shoot.

https://lailasnews.com/working-with-wrong-people-in-nollywood-almost-made-me-give-up-shirley-ann/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'working With Wrong People In Nollywood, Almost Made Me Give Up' -shirley Ann by itspzpics(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: 'working With Wrong People In Nollywood, Almost Made Me Give Up' -shirley Ann by youngberry001(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Be right back

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Blasts The Ladies Who Mocked Banky W’s 2002 Range Rover SUV / DJ Cuppy Gets 2018 Range Rover Gift From Her Father / Linda Ikeji Comes Under Fire For New Reality Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.