Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? (2029 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Timekeeper: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
A serious controversy happened yesterday when I was with my friends. We were having a constructive conversation when a mother of five said that she is not enjoying sex any longer, because her husband joystick is way to small now that her clit is 'opened' due to child birth. And she said it's her husband's fault that he should improve on his 'skills' in bed. Her husband is complaining about it like it is her fault. Some said it's her fault, other said it's her husband's. I want to know what Nairalanders think about this. Is there a right side here? All the experienced people, please i need y'all here. I'm going to show her this thread so that she will realize that a woman that has five children cannot enjoy sex. It's over even though she is in her 30s!

Nb : it's someone's post but I though this is the right forum to get answers... Kind contribute
Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Mutemenot(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank you Op for bring up this crucial topic, do you mind asking the lady in question (since u r going to show her this thread) what is the size of her pussy n that of her husband's joystick? The answers maybe of good help to your question. Thank you
Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Timekeeper:
A serious controversy happened yesterday when I was with my friends. We were having a constructive conversation when a mother of five said that she is not enjoying sex any longer, because her husband joystick is way to small now that her clit is 'opened' due to child birth. And she said it's her husband's fault that he should improve on his 'skills' in bed. Her husband is complaining about it like it is her fault. Some said it's her fault, other said it's her husband's. I want to know what Nairalanders think about this. Is there a right side here? All the experienced people, please i need y'all here. I'm going to show her this thread so that she will realize that a woman that has five children cannot enjoy sex. It's over even though she is in her 30s!

Nb : it's someone's post but I though this is the right forum to get answers... Kind contribute

How is this the right place to get answers?

This comment alone shoes the ignorance and falsehood behind this post

What is the average age of active users of this forum?
Do you have this accurate data?

How many are married really ?

How many are parents ?

How many are active Sexually?

Do you see the folly of ylour comment now ?

Personal problems are meant to be personal and shared only with either professionals or close confidants not a public faceless web forum where you have no idea the credibility of people rendering advise !

Made up stories like this should be labeled as such and not falsely passed off as serious posts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Timekeeper: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:
[/b]

How is this the right place to get answers?

This comment alone shoes the ignorance and falsehood behind this post

What is the average age of active users of this forum?
Do you have this accurate data?

How many are married really ?

How many are parents ?

How many are active Sexually?

Do you see the folly of ylour comment now ?

Personal problems are meant to be personal and shared only with either professionals or close confidants not a public faceless web forum where you have no idea the credibility of people rendering advise !

Made up stories like this should be labeled as such and not falsely passed off as serious posts

U lost ni abi who is this one shouting like person wey dog bark
Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by kelechi50: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
@op she is on her sexual peak now based on age she is, the husband should do some research on how to satisfy her or she try to get it elsewhere @husband OYO is your name

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by els0nm0rali(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please go back and post on that person's page that it's very possible for a woman with 12 kids to enjoy sex.

She needs to do kegel exercise regularly and she'll be amazed. You can thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Timekeeper:

U lost ni abi who is this one shouting like person wey dog bark

Grow up and stop posting nonsense, nigga

I assume you have a job or you are in college? Dedicate this mental energy to further your life goals and stop seeking internet fame with made up nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
@OP also stop logging into your fake accounts and commenting on this garbage

Get a real life

3 Likes

Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Timekeeper: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:

Grow up and stop posting nonsense, nigga

I assume you have a job or you are in college? Dedicate this mental energy to further your life goals and stop seeking internet fame with made up nonsense

Mumu read the last part...
Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Timekeeper: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:

Get a real life

What's ur problem really
Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Timekeeper:

Mumu read the last part...

Dotard

1 Like

Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by Timekeeper: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:

Dotard

Sorry goat
Re: Married Men And Women, Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex? by MarianaTrench: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2018

Get a real life

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman / Muslim Bride Cries As She Is About To Be Turned To An "Eleha" / Do intertribal Marriages work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.