Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (80198 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by geralddesmondt: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2023
According to the narration of a woman who shared the heartbreaking account revealed that a marriage of over 17 years crashed over infidelity.

During a hospital visit for one of their sick children, the husband got curious when a blood transfusion indicated that his blood did not match the sick child’s.

Following a doctor’s recommendation for a paternity test, the man decided to have all five of his children tested. Shockingly, the results showed that only the youngest, a seven-month-old child, was his biological offspring.

The man was reported to be devastated and felt betrayed by his wife, whom he had loved and trusted for many years.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq-2Y6OoLcr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Jashub: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2023
What a wicked world feminism has created . And to make matters worse some countries have made it mandatory on the father to get the mother's approval before a paternity test can be carried out hence increasing and supporting the waywardness of the female gender

348 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Finquas: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2023
DNA Test should be made cheap in Nigeria .. we will all be horrified at the rate of bastards produced and handed over to someone else as their father.. most 1st sons and daughters are children of ex lovers . I come in peace cool

562 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Solsix(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
After women still fear women

334 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Adabestseason(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
DNA is good but some results can be misleading due to poor infrastructures

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Emmanuel909090: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Why will a woman be this wicked and heartless

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Barrywhite8620: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Chai
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Heroicvic(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Seriously I don't know why we men subject ourselves to this mess

You will struggle to make money, start a family with these bitch*s, feed them till they die yet, they have the temerity to bring in a bastard

After your death (they'll see to it that it came sooner) share your properties with another man offsprings

What have we done to deserve this as a gender?

261 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Dexy4yah(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Let me just read comments cus am speechless

12 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by LagosFirstSon: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
All Men should do DNA on there children

E get why

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Conwarden: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
..Hmmm . . .

DNA PROFILING AT BIRTH SHOULD BE MADE COMPULSORY, JUST LIKE REGISTRATION OF BIRTH.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!. SLOW, PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH FOR PARENTS WHO SEND THEIR WARDS TO HK TO LEARN YAHOO

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by AsomStructures: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
One man that have been able to escape the fury of a woman is Hakimi. Funny enough he used a woman in defeating another woman😎😎.
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by FalseProphet1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Women!

10 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Oscarchims: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
This gender called EVE grin

44 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by wwwkaycom(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Some women actually deserves a heavy club (kumo) at the back of their heads. Where will this man start from now?

27 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Caaz: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Little wonder some of you behaved differently from your parents.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Which kind wahala be this? Chai! May God have mercy on the man.

6 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by AndrewTate(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Somebody show our dear hakimi this headline please grin

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by youngreezy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dem no go see this one talk,na hakimi dey pepper Dem feminist

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by labake1(f): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Maybe hospital mistake
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by aristocrazzy: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hakimi was right all along.

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by mignone(f): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
As much as I frown at infidelity, where do we place karma?
More often than not, go check d past of those men who fall victim: "Cunning man die, cunning man bury am".

Modified
People coming for me calm down.
The truth is bitter! However, it's nt just about men. You think a woman in this kinda mess will have peace?
We learnt dt one of such committed suicide in Ogun state a while ago after being exposed.
sleep with this one; molest dt one; befriend dt one by falsehood; sleep with another woman's husband; reject/deny pregnancy; implicate with rape; promise marriage& flee; scatter another's family; etc. are samples of evils dt never die& MAY be linked to cases like this.
That's why I said "cunning man die cunning man Bury am".

For those accusing me of such& even saying karma doesn't exist, I laaaugh ooooo. You don't even know me na... anyway no wahala.
but trust me, as for karma,you don't really know ppl & ow life deals with them.
Peace!

10 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Caaz: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Crazy world....fear my gender cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Agbadocassava: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
aristocrazzy:
Hakimi was right all along.

Hakimi should be given the mandate make OBI go rest

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Chibuzoc(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
sad
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by emmaitive(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Toosure70: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Everybody need the test , i don't trust this gender at all

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Chienex24(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Adabestseason:
DNA is good but some results can be misleading due to poor infrastructures

What is this one saying?

71 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.