Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Used Green Houses For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Used Green Houses For Sale (2614 Views)

Green Houses Structure For Sale!!! / Local Made Green Houses At Affordable Price / 3 Sets Of Imported Used Green House Net For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Green Houses For Sale by debbiepatola: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
I have two used green houses for sale. Bought in 2013 from Dizengoff but was abandoned due to some hostility by the Omo orile. I will change the whole covering and the drip lines for interested buyer.
It's at a give away price location is ogun state

Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by kunleweb: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
debbiepatola:
I have two used green houses for sale. Bought in 2013 from Dizengoff but was abandoned due to some hostility by the Omo orile. I will change the whole covering and the drip lines for interested buyer.

lets discuss privately. please send your whatsapp contact to musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by debbiepatola: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2018
I have done that.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by lamidegogo: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Kindly send your whatsapp number to lamidegogo@gmail.com
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
K
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 4:49am On Aug 06, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Emath0m: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Is the greenhouse still for sale and can you sell just one.send me details in my email. Thanks
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by debbiepatola: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Resolved
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by debbiepatola: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Emath0m:
Is the greenhouse still for sale and can you sell just one.send me details in my email. Thanks
It's still available. My phone was stolen and will up tomorrow God's willing
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Resolved
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by debbiepatola: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Resolved
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Resolved
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by debbiepatola: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Resolved
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by kunleweb: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Emath0m:

I'm trying to raise funds so i can keep my workers as salaries is a concern in agriculture, can you please buy my 1000 suckers? I am willing to give you 200 extra for free. Hit me on 0818 397 9372.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
where is your farm .
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Emath0m: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Person wan make enquiry on your greenhouse, no contact number, no nothing. You sure say you GE greenhouse? If you have, drop your whatsapp digits and let's chat privately.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by debbiepatola: 6:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Emath0m:
Person wan make enquiry on your greenhouse, no contact number, no nothing. You sure say you GE greenhouse? If you have, drop your whatsapp digits and let's chat privately.
Thanks, already have a buyer
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
After exhaustive background check, it is safe to conclude that this guy operating under the facade DEBBIEPATOLA is really Olayeni Oluremi Olatunji as described. He is a fraudster of highest repute that has duped a lot of people using agriculture and nairaland.
I hereby advice whoever is dealing with him now, or wants to deal in the future to stop it forthwith. If not, he doesn't have a Functional phone number nor address. Mr Olayeni should simply deny this by providing a number or state his physical address
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mr Rijkaard pls let chat on whatapp
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Every nairalander should help his legitimate fellow by spreading the name Olayeni Oluremi Olatunji, as a confirmed fraudster. somebody who has 100,000 sucker but cannot retrieve his line or afford phone is definitely a con. I live at Ikorodu and very conversant with Gberigbe. He is a wind and his likes are not welcomed on nairaland.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2018
good day nairalanders. am working towards getting the pictures, address and any other information that would help us all to identify this fraudster DEBBIE PAYOLA guy. His type would always open another nairaland account under different moniker or alias but, with his pictures, address etc, you can always recognize him. Just google Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi, big project dream farm with bank accounts in those two identities.
As an investigative journalist, am really closing in. thank God I did not pay him in advance
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
debbiepatola:

As promised, I got some info on the scammer OLAYENI OLATUNJI OLUREMI. he is married to Pat - Olayeni and they live at B101 PG quarters, Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ogun state. Tunji has he is known, lived at ABATAKAN street, OJOO Ibadan where he got a pure water factory (Tesalon) on lease while doing his post graduate at the University of Ibadan.
It might sound that the guy is industrious and enterprising but everything he did was to scam people after which he disappears. He sublet rooms in the rented flat and eloped with unsuspecting people's money. He canvassed prospective investors to come to agriculture and they all have sad stories to tell.
individuals, government workers, groups, corpers and cooperate organisations have fallen victims.
Mind you, at all the quoted address , you can never meet him their. he has at least five phone lines all of which he bars incoming calls. so, he is a wind.
am in possession of his passport photograph but would release it at the appropriate time.
more to come...
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by computerizeniaja(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Firstly has he scammed you before or any one you know. Pls state with proof.
No one on this thread has stated they have been scammed by this person.
Pls were did you get the information that he is a scammer.
You cannot just write someone is a scammer cos at this junction we are only hearing your word.
Also same way you stated his full name and address state yours also.

Rijkaard:

As promised, I got some info on the scammer OLAYENI OLATUNJI OLUREMI. he is married to Pat - Olayeni and they live at B101 PG quarters, Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ogun state. Tunji has he is known, lived at ABATAKAN street, OJOO Ibadan where he got a pure water factory (Tesalon) on lease while doing his post graduate at the University of Ibadan.
It might sound that the guy is industrious and enterprising but everything he did was to scam people after which he disappears. He sublet rooms in the rented flat and eloped with unsuspecting people's money. He canvassed prospective investors to come to agriculture and they all have sad stories to tell.
individuals, government workers, groups, corpers and cooperate organisations have fallen victims.
Mind you, at all the quoted address , you can never meet him their. he has at least five phone lines all of which he bars incoming calls. so, he is a wind.
am in possession of his passport photograph but would release it at the appropriate time.
more to come...

Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Let him come out himself to challenge these facts. This is his thread and normally, he is expected to come out and deny.

I expect him to send out foot soldiers to speak for him but I implore you too to join me in asking the following :

1. Whether all I wrote are lies.

2. Why he doesn't have a functional phone number nor address .

3. Why he BAR all incoming calls to his line.

4. Where his functional farm is located in Nigeria.

I came to this thread hoping to what he advertised when someone posted that he scammed him. I asked for address and he just said GBERIGBE IKORODU. I asked that gberigbe is not a defined address and he went silent. To give phone number, he couldn't. That arouse my curiosity and with my professional training, I did a little background check and the revelation is startling.

For clarity sake, I met, confirmed and ascertain his fraudulent act from at least three of his victims one of which his lifeline is on the line. He is on medical treatment now.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 5:35am On Sep 09, 2018
It was rather unfortunate that people like Mr Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni existed in our world today. What a wicked world where some people specialized in frustrating others effort in creating a better tomorrow.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by mofeyisola194: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2018
ResolvedC

110 Likes

Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
mofeyisola194:
ResolvedC

What do u resolve? A bird of a feather always flock together. U may think you are enjoying scamming people now but it wont end well for you and your kind. As far as am concern, i wont stop till his name became household name in the world of business.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
this 'mofeyisola' registered on nairaland August 30th and he jumped to issue he knows nothing about. I suspect this is Tunji Olayeni again or his crony.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Pauladex(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
On August 06,2018 i called out Mr Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni on this forum https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/45 about how he collected 25k from me, been the deposit for 2000 sucker i wish to purchase from him and block all line of communication with him. After the report went on line, he paid back 13k and begged me to delete the post so as to allow him sell his green house and pay me the 10k balance which he has not done up till today. If by ending of this week, he didn't pay the balance, I will go extra mile to save others from falling prey to this kind of scam.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by Rijkaard: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
and we shall appreciate that.
Re: Used Green Houses For Sale by EazyMoh(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
mofeyisola194:
ResolvedC
This guy too is a suspect, how come all his posts have exactly 42/43 likes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Harvested His Cassava On His Farm Land To Make Garri(pics) / Ugu Seeds, Ugu Seedlings, Ugu Pod. / Dream Comes True For Young Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.