Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic (1793 Views)

Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic by Tessyama1: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Singer Jodie's husband, actor and producer, David Nnaji, has revealed that he just had a baby with another woman but his marriage to the Kuchi Kuchi Singer is still intact.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said,

I already confirmed on Instagram that I just had a baby girl. I don’t want to talk much about the identity of the mother because it is my personal life and I don’t want to make it public.

I haven’t gotten married to another woman and if I will be doing that, I will rather keep it private. If you study my lifestyle, you will see that I don’t put my life out there. I don’t comment on things people say.

My marriage to Jodie is still intact but she is not the one I just had a baby with. I did not take permission from anyone to get married and I don’t need to explain anything to anybody. I don’t even bother to dissuade any rumour because I am not interested.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/kuchi-kuchi-singer-jodies-husband-david-nnaji-welcomes-child-with-another-woman.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic by duduade: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Smh...

Men and their olosho diiccckkk
Re: Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic by donstan18: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2018
If your wife didn't plan this move with you, then it shouldn't be celebrated.

I hope you'll tolerate the same act from your wife

2 Likes

Re: Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic by marveangel(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Well at least he is point blank honest
Re: Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic by PharmaGirl(f): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018

Did you get another girl pregnant because Jodie's baby was sick from birth? cry
Re: Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic by iGISTM0RE: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tobi And Alex Display Their Love Drama On Stage As They Present An Award / Sexy New Photo Of Kupe Boys Inside Swimming Pool / Slimcase Shocking Response To Those That Thinks He Smokes And Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.