Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) (78291 Views)

2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / 2000-Year-Old Stone Coffin Discovered In Egypt Finally Opened (Graphic Photos) / Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
that book of lies is far better than the book of terrorism your religion use in killing innocent women and children.
you forget that your own religion has it own fair share of the atrocities too

2 Likes

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Azam101: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
wiseone28:
we are ready for the plague let them open it
Lolz! r u sure?
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You are also stupid.

BTW, the time of Adam till now is more than 6000 years.

Genesis centred around the creation of Adam and how the Present day Isreal descended from them.

If you read your Bible very well you would also see that there were other people living outside Eden, but the Bible didn't pay attention to them.

If you also read your Bible, you would also understand that there was already and earth and water but void and filled with darkness.

The Bible is not interested in how they came about but rather how Isreal descended from Adam.
it is funny when you guys explain the Bible outside the Bible.
first you said there are people outside Eden that the Bible didn't mentioned, mehn that is a lie except you are reading outside your regular Bible. there are books like the book of Adam and eve and the book of Enoch which the Church decided to remove because of some of it content but the book of genenis is more like a summary of those other books then you can talk about other people.

again talking about a pre-adamic world is very laughable because I laugh when some people tries to explain the dinosaurs with that bs.

1 Like

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Azam101: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Khd95:
Please how far is nigeria from Egypt, just incase we witness the mummy live

Hahahah 5hrs journey by flight!
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Adek15(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
musicwriter:

The ancient Egyptians already developed advanced sciences and a technology that used sound to power machines that cut through stone. To them, cutting stone was like a knife cutting butter. When Rome invaded them, first in 145 BC by Ptolemy III, and again in 48 BC by Julius Caesar, and others, all the libraries containing books and knowledge about ancient African sciences were burnt down and lost, because in their ignorance, the Europeans considered it as black magic. Indeed, the term ''black magic'' originated from how the Europeans described ancient African chemistry and physics, which they didn't understand. After all the books and sciences lost, darkness fell on the world for thousands of years, until the Europeans began discovering the sciences again beginning from the 16th century. What we have today is a materialistic type of science without spirituality- a new type of science alien to black people.

So, it is not that there were no cutting machines, but humanity started over after the Europeans set the world back for thousands of years, and when they invented it, they now want you to believe its modern. That's why you have that question.

Just this morning I was asking myself; where would humanity have been if the Europeans did not invade other nations and destroyed people?
Egyptians were more advanced than the rest of the world but couldn't defend themselves against primitive Europeans. I don't understand.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by emssecca: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Africans, please know your history. Research and study. I couldnt be quiet seeing lots of ignorances displayed by my sisters and brothers.
1. Arab(mixture of europeans and Africans) colonised the egypt of today from 700AD.
2. The original King James Bible wrote at the back that your xtian God created the world in 4000BC. So thr world is only 6000yrs. But we have evidences of the world exisitng for millions of years.
3. Ancient Egypt was Kemet, much bigger territory covering Sudan, Chad and Mali. and it was inhabited and ruled by Africans. And Africans are Black. Those whites or arabs you see now in the nortg of Africa are colonisers- greeks(332BC), romans(30BC), persians(556BC). So who has been living on earth since BC times? Africans. When did BC start from? Infinity!
4. The reason for the removal of BC dates its because its African history. Your jesus is the european way of saying we have conquered the African hence AD.
5. No jesus christ ever existed. Its just a coded weapon used to brainwash Africans.
6. So all those artefacts, tombs, history, sciences and technology are your African ancestors that the european is using to make money and gain knowledge out of while the ignorant African unknowingly supports their own destruction.
7. And those that always say 'if you dont like what the europeans gave you go back and sacrifice your son to your village gods'. I kow you talk out of ignorance because only if you know that it was your ancestors that taught the european what they know today but after gaining knowledge they killed off your ancestors and then the African orphans were then re-educated to be what we are today....job applicators...employees!
8. Read Cheikh Ante-Diop, Dr. Henrick Clarke, Dr. Ben Josef Jochanan etc books.
9. African men we need to seriously educate ourselves for our posterity we are a big laughing stock all over the wirld. The same way xtianity has dumbed us down is the same way islam has dumbed our northern brothers and sisters down too. If not why would a father, buhari allow innocent children to be massacred because he has to obey his slave english masters, whom are even xtains? It shows the religio-ethnic divide is a control mechanism put in place over Africans by the roman persian war!!! AFRICANS THINK!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:01am On Jul 16, 2018
rosita33:
are the Egyptians black? buhari brother

Are they whites? Of course the ancient Egyptians were black just like present day Nubians (Sudanese). The present day Egyptians are not a direct reflection of the ancient ones.
There has been a lot of Arab and European influences over the millenia which has diluted and almost eradicated the ancient genes. Check the Southern parts of Egypt which have largely retained their ancestral cultures (like the Beja for instance), they are black.
Infact, many believe the Bejas to be pure descendants of ancient Egyptians because they have many cultures that exactly match that of the ancient Egyptians.

4 Likes

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by darkhorizon: 2:59am On Jul 16, 2018
rosita33:

Ancient Egyptians were black, Buhari daughter.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Adek15:
Egyptians were more advanced than the rest of the world but couldn't defend themselves against primitive Europeans. I don't understand.

I have answered this question many times on this forum.

The question you're asking is like; why is Boko haram or Fulani herdsmen able to conquer villages? You see, it is only an armed uncivilized culture that defeats a peaceful one. The African civilizations were relatively peaceful societies and didn't evolve developing large armies and weapons of war. Ancient Egypt with all their might did not invade any nation because they were highly intellectual people with a different philosophy of life that put spirituality, orderliness, and peace above anything else. At a point, they stayed 3,000 years without an internal war!. On the other hand, the Europeans were a highly uncivilized warring people that developed large armies and weapons of war. That's why they defeated peaceful people, not just in Africa but across the world.

For details, see why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:

aba take it easy na, he is talking about the total influence of the new religion on Africa in general and the way the white play down any meaningful African development precolonial time
Still buttressing my point..instead of sticking to the question asked he immediately veered off and started ranting on a totally different topic..na so dem dey take fail exam for Nigerian universities...
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2018
rosita33:
Actually, they are. The curly haired, white skinned Egyptians we have today are interlopers and conquerors who migrated from other climes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Those who are ready to see plagues are free it is their choice just count me out.
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Horus(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2018
[img]http://3.bp..com/_TFdF--fOnx8/SOsln9ia-xI/AAAAAAAAAQc/2E4a0fH3Y7Y/s400/slide0007_image011.gif[/img]

Ancient Egyptian with Afro hair

Wife of Psamtik I (26th Dynasty)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Horus(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2018

Exactly the Same hairstyle

[img]http://3.bp..com/_TFdF--fOnx8/SOsgSl_XVXI/AAAAAAAAAP8/JuU1HRDHZd0/s1600/lock.jpg[/img]
Ramsees II as an adolescent youth with the side-lock

Himba boy with sidelock of youth, compare with Young Ramesses II. His lock is

Perhaps the curious feature about this cultural expression, is that the youth side-lock is strictly an African custom, and the fact that the ancient Egyptians shared with Africans south of the Sahara this custom, is significant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Horus(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2018

Ancient Egyptian

[img]http://2.bp..com/-i_FqZek-xL4/UHoDfYVp6VI/AAAAAAAAFLE/1VkiSFv5ZkY/s1600/li.jpg[/img]

African today

Exactly the Same hairstyle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
it is very easy to date object nowadays
But you know that carbon dating is not completely accurate? They give a marginal error of about plus or minus a thousand years...
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by olumydhe: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2018
lefulefu:
well i have never read u guys bible but una too dey come up with controversal arguments. Na una go argue say na tree and not cross dem crucify jesus.na also una go argue dat jesus no wear long hair but na short hair jesus carry. I am very sure this info about humanity starting 2000 yrs ago na from una he get d info.either frm u guy's bible or those una magazines.

try to read wat u called their bible, and buttress ur point wit evidence or references, d bible is open for all not hidden like it is done b4 butress
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2018
israelmao:
Those who are ready to see plagues are free it is their choice just count me out.
the curse of imhotep
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:

Actually, they are. The curly haired, white skinned Egyptians we have today are interlopers and conquerors who migrated from other climes
they migrated from arabiacheesy
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

But you know that carbon dating is not completely accurate? They give a marginal error of about plus or minus a thousand years...
the margin error will be small when dating small time frame like this , and there are other method of dating apart from carbon
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2018
And the jobless people go open am...
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
realmindz:

I'm not surprised at your level of comprehension... if we had lesser of your types, we won't be underdeveloped in this part of the world.
like I said go and worship at your grandfather's grave and leave Christianity out of your shitty conspiracy of development and underdevelopment. Idiot. USA is a Christian nation, Brazil, Argentina, Italy and the rest of them
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Adek15(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
musicwriter:

I have answered this question many times on this forum.

The question you're asking is like; why is Boko haram or Fulani herdsmen able to conquer villages? You see, it is only an armed uncivilized culture that defeats a peaceful one. The African civilizations were relatively peaceful societies and didn't evolve developing large armies and weapons of war. Ancient Egypt with all their might did not invade any nation because they were highly intellectual people with a different philosophy of life that put spirituality, orderliness, and peace above anything else. At a point, they stayed 3,000 years without an internal war!. On the other hand, the Europeans were a highly uncivilized warring people that developed large armies and weapons of war. That's why they defeated peaceful people, not just in Africa but across the world.

For details, see why Europeans were able to conquer Africa and the rest of the world www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html
hmm... Thanks for answering politely.

1 Like

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Aishie: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
wiseone28:
we are ready for the plague let them open it
yes o, me I wan knw wat z der
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by vaxx: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
mekonglobal:
sad So civilization actually started in Egypt? Then what happened? Why are they not leading Africa and the rest of World in a technology and innovative breakthroughs.
I’m assuming you’re talking about contemporary Egypt. First of all, contemporary Egypt has no ties or relations to ancient Egypt whatsoever. The history and heritage of ancient Egypt was lost for over a thousand years. Before European excavations in Egypt, most Egyptians didn’t know much about ancient Egypt aside from what the Bible and Quran said. The full extent of the civilization’s impressive achievement was not well-known.

No empire lasts forever. All empires collapse. Why empires fall is a question that historians still debate today.and it was not Egypt alone that is in greatness. Greece, India, China, Mesopotamia and West Africa were all formidable civilizations, along with many other smaller but developed ones. today Egypt is by far developed more than any west Africa state.

1 Like

Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by panafrican(m): 12:57am On Jul 18, 2018
What is this issue of violating the remains of those who died long time ago ?
Who is leading this team of 'researchers'?
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by BlindAngel: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN AFRICA FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHILE THE BIBLE SAYS HUMANITY STARTED WITH ADAM AND EVE JUST 6,000 YEARS AGO IS COMPLETELY ABSURD.

THE REMAINS OF KING TUTANKHAMEN OF EGYPT WHO DIED 4000 YEARS AGO IS STILL ON DISPLAY IN THE HISTORY MUSEUM.

(LET'S PRETEND DENTISTRY DIDN'T EXIST IN ITALY 13 THOUSAND YEARS AGO).

Sir is that the remains of the tutankhamen king you mentioned??
Re: 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 21, 2018
emssecca:
Africans, please know your history. Research and study. I couldnt be quiet seeing lots of ignorances displayed by my sisters and brothers.
1. Arab(mixture of europeans and Africans) colonised the egypt of today from 700AD.
2. The original King James Bible wrote at the back that your xtian God created the world in 4000BC. So thr world is only 6000yrs. But we have evidences of the world exisitng for millions of years.
3. Ancient Egypt was Kemet, much bigger territory covering Sudan, Chad and Mali. and it was inhabited and ruled by Africans. And Africans are Black. Those whites or arabs you see now in the nortg of Africa are colonisers- greeks(332BC), romans(30BC), persians(556BC). So who has been living on earth since BC times? Africans. When did BC start from? Infinity!
4. The reason for the removal of BC dates its because its African history. Your jesus is the european way of saying we have conquered the African hence AD.
5. No jesus christ ever existed. Its just a coded weapon used to brainwash Africans.
6. So all those artefacts, tombs, history, sciences and technology are your African ancestors that the european is using to make money and gain knowledge out of while the ignorant African unknowingly supports their own destruction.
7. And those that always say 'if you dont like what the europeans gave you go back and sacrifice your son to your village gods'. I kow you talk out of ignorance because only if you know that it was your ancestors that taught the european what they know today but after gaining knowledge they killed off your ancestors and then the African orphans were then re-educated to be what we are today....job applicators...employees!
8. Read Cheikh Ante-Diop, Dr. Henrick Clarke, Dr. Ben Josef Jochanan etc books.
9. African men we need to seriously educate ourselves for our posterity we are a big laughing stock all over the wirld. The same way xtianity has dumbed us down is the same way islam has dumbed our northern brothers and sisters down too. If not why would a father, buhari allow innocent children to be massacred because he has to obey his slave english masters, whom are even xtains? It shows the religio-ethnic divide is a control mechanism put in place over Africans by the roman persian war!!! AFRICANS THINK!!!
Great post!

Please do you have soft copies of these books on Africa/Nigeria history?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.