Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,429 members, 7,839,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Greece Vs Nigeria 3:00pm "a Must Win For The Super Eagles Of Nigeria" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Greece Vs Nigeria 3:00pm "a Must Win For The Super Eagles Of Nigeria" (600 Views)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria / Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Greece Vs Nigeria 3:00pm "a Must Win For The Super Eagles Of Nigeria" by sportlover: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2010
well as i told my friend we should have maintained the midfield by switching to 3-5-2 OR (3-2-2-3 this spreads the midfield 2 midfielders pushing up 2 wingers 3attackers)

He told me there is no coach in this modern time that apply s that formation i told him well we do not have a defense with this formation we can hold the Argentina's

we hope, i mean i hope this well be a lesson to  the  foreign coach who did not field martins, and kanu to create passes for the attack during the first half

post which formation do you think will be OK for the team to win their next march

thank and Pray For God's help on these Super Eagles.

sportlover
Re: Greece Vs Nigeria 3:00pm "a Must Win For The Super Eagles Of Nigeria" by honeric01(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2010

(1)

Gyan Leads Ghana Trio / Nigeria Sports Fair Jan 20th-22nd 2011 (business In Sports) / Ronaldinho Moves Back To Brazil (wise Decision?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.