Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) (3461 Views)

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy / Binary Trading Is A Scam / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Trade with a pro

Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2018
emilex1000:
how do i learn this binary as a complete newbie
I don't teach
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by dvalllis: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2018
This is just too good!! This another screenshot after a few minutes of action by my BOT!!

Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2018
dvalllis:
This is just too good!! This another screenshot after a few minutes of action by my BOT!!
U can create a thread 4 dat

1 Like

Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Trading resumes on monday
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by Getdoe: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
babyjoy92:
Trading resumes on monday

what is your minimum investment amount for investors, and d 100% roi is in how many days?
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by Dollabiz: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Also try this check out binary thread
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Getdoe:

what is your minimum investment amount for investors, and d 100% roi is in how many days?
$100
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Will resume posting of trading screenshot today
Want to invest, call or chat me up on 08162351243
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2018
This weekend I will be teaching few persons my binary trading tricks.
The tutorial will be online and i will be giving you all the guide you need to trade successful.
Contact 08162351243 for price
NB am doing this because the number of persons am trading for currently is getting too much and soon won't be able to cope with the increasing number.
So if you have the time to trade for yourself and wish to learn then contact me
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Training covers
1)money management skills
2) when to trade and what to trade on
3) how to setup and use indicators accurately
4)how to identify a trend and knowing if the trend will last
5) how to set time expiration date for your trade
All this tricks will be taught and more and you are sure of winning 90% of your trade.
More info contact me on 08162351243
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Now using IQ option

Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Today's trade

Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by babyjoy92: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
7 successful trade out of 10

Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by BlessedU: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
babyjoy92:

I don't teach
emilex1000:
how do i learn this binary?

I will advise beginners and loss making traders to read Olymp trade website, join the Facebook page and watch the video training on the education column and take atleast a week to put anything they learn into practice on the demo platform, that should get anyone started on this profitable venture. However, if you want to hit the ground running, desire some hand on mentoring and a working strategies, you can seek professional advice. I am ready to provide a step by step approach to winning in this business for anyone that is serious about profiting in it. You can whatsapp/call me on +2348160022256
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by BlessedU: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
sunco27:
pls can u teach me?tell me the requirements.

I do advise beginners and loss making traders to read Olymp trade website, join the Facebook page and watch the video training on the education column and take atleast a week to put anything they learn into practice on the demo platform, that should get anyone started on this profitable venture. However, if you want to hit the ground running, desire some hand on mentoring and a working strategies, you can seek professional advice. I am ready to provide a step by step approach to winning in this business for anyone that is serious about profiting in it. You can whatsapp/call me on +2348160022256
Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by BlessedU: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
emilex1000:
how do i learn this binary as a complete newbie

It's not a get rich quick scheme but u can make a gud income if u will be patient,committed and ready learn. Aside general knowledge about the platform and how the market.There two major things that determines ur success in this busines.Money management and a TRADING a strategy. Those two things are what u need.

To know when to trade depends on ur trading plans and strategy..like a guideline for your trading business .Which is a combination of d time frame u want to trade, your platform setup and d indicators u are u have chosen to get entering signals. Once the market aligns with those things, then u place a trade.Is better u are not in haste if u don't want to lose ur money fast. ..seek knowledge first

I can train u but we need to agree on sum tins. because u already have idea...mine work will b a little easier. I just need to put u tru, working strategy, money management and some info dat will help u succeed. We also organise online and offline training

Course Contents:
� Understanding binary options
� The possibilities in binary options
� platform setup
� Winning strategies
� Learn the basics of candlesticks
� A live trade
� Q&A

Dat is our online trading course
After d training im convinced u will start earning. ..However, just as i said earlier. .we need to agree on sum terms.

1 Like

Re: Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) by BlessedU: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Let's discuss money management

The fact that you earned some money before your account was wiped by your wrong choices is a pointer that this business is profitable. As someone stated,by earning $20 per day in this busines you can become a millionaire in 5months ($3000) but some of us don't want to grow gradually, we want to do too much with too little. The truth is the market is not responsible for our mistakes but our impatient,indiscipline, greed and lack of knowledge do.

Risk management ensures your longevity in trading without it making money out of this goldmine business becomes a struggle. Over trading has been identified as the number cause of loss of deposit in this business and that is what some of us do.

So what can we do to enjoy the benefits online trading presents to us in this era?

�Analyse your trade and find out what you did when you earned and what you did when the whole account was blown, avoid the later and maximise the former for continuous winning. That is how a winning trading plan is formed
�Set a daily realistic goal based on your deposit size and decide to stick to it daily. Let your analysis of the market for the day be based on the best way to enter d market so as to achieve this goal. It might be just once, twice or maximum thrice you need to enter the market in a day.

I believe this will be a game changer for both loss making traders and the profit making ones. You can test it on demo and for those maintaining good balances, this can actually increase your winning rate and the amount you make per day. Don't forget 10% of your deposit should be the maximum trade size you invest per trade unless if you want to deal boldly. Trading is a way of life, you don't need to wipe your deposit becos market doesn't go the direction you predicted, there is always opportunity for replay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed / FOREX INVESTORS This Is For You / Update 31/5/2022 steady 50% daily 10$/6knaira Come See How To Make 50% Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.