Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Dear Nlders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dear Nlders (554 Views)

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / Dear Women, Being A Full-time Housewife Is A Job! / My Dear, How Committed Are You To Your Marriage And Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Nlders by jellybabee(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
please am in serious and urgent need of a job,I studied Maths/Biology, NCE. I can also work as a sales lady @ a shop or supermarket ,I can do any good n decent job please. Someone should please help because I have a family to cater for.Am @ Abeokuta please ....

1 Like

Re: My Dear Nlders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
jellybabee:
please am in serious and urgent need of a job,I studied Maths/Biology, NCE. I can also work as a sales lady @ a shop or supermarket ,I can do any good n decent job please. Someone should please help because I have a family to cater for.Am @ Abeokuta please ....
abeokuta is too enclosed for possible job opportunities. That town just dey one kain, you can only best survive as an entrepreneur, and that's if you even use the internet well sef. That town that nearly sink me into depression.. The few people I know that are making legit means of livelihood are civil servants and few entrepreneurs.

I'd advice you persevere for a while and learn a skill... Or look in small private schools around for vacancies.

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Nlders by jellybabee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
yettymuse:
abeokuta is too enclosed for possible job opportunities. That town just dey one kain, you can only best survive as an entrepreneur, and that's if you even use the internet well sef. That town that nearly sink me into depression.. The few people I know that are making legit means of livelihood are civil servants and few entrepreneurs.

I'd advice you persevere for a while and learn a skill... Or look in small private schools around for vacancies.
am still managing with private school but d pay is very little to feed a family including no salary during holidays.Thanks
Re: My Dear Nlders by Bighead9: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2020
jellybabee:

Can you do sales job?

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Mum / Earn Real Cash Weekly with RAIN INT'L / Michigan State University Returns To The University Of Nigeria After 50 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.