Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" (43759 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Funke Akindele And Ramsey Noah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Teniola2000: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ramsey Noah has revealed how a female fan once slipped her pant in his pocket while saying he looked so cute.

Speaking with Punch, the actor said the incident which was the most embarrassing in her career happened during a journey to the United States of America.

He said:

“There was a cocktail event many years ago in the United States and I was talking to some dignitaries about business, work and other things when a lady came and whispered in my ear, “You’re so cute” while slipping her hand in my pocket.

As she left, I reached for my pocket to see what she had slipped in and right in front of these dignitaries, I pulled out the panties that she had put in my pocket.

I didn’t know what to do because I couldn’t put it back in my pocket. It didn’t belong there, and I couldn’t just hold it in my hands. It was an awkward situation but we all just laughed it off.”

I had always wanted to be a pilot – Ramsey Nouah
In the interview, Ramsey Nouah also noted that he had always wanted to be a pilot as a result of his flair for engineering

“No! Even though I knew I had a dominant creative side, I was sure I was going to become a pilot or an aeronautic engineer. I was obsessed with planes, machines and gadgets that flew and I knew I had to be involved somehow; whether by actually flying them, creating them or building them so other people could fly them.”

Source:- JOELSBLOG MEDIA

6 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by HungerBAD: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pant?

That is completely nasty.

15 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Olalan(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
She must be having some psychological issuess

13 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Houseofglam7(f): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy
Bitch thought he was a damn sniffer cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Teniola2000: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lalasticlala that girl does not have sense.. If I was in her shoes... I'm gonna write my number, address and biography (incase of marriage) on that pant.. Oppurtunity comes once o! Meanwhile I'm sure he threw that pant in the dustbin just as he was leaving! cool

Mynd44

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Girls like her are still all around only that their sense don upgrade small. No be their fault sha those who knew Ramsey Noah back then knew that his handsomeness no get part 2.

But pant??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

11 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Teniola2000:
Lalasticlala that girl does not have sense.. If I was in her shoes... I'm gonna write my number, address and biography (incase of marriage) on that pant.. Oppurtunity comes once o! Meanwhile I'm sure he threw that pant in the dustbin just as he was leaving! cool

Mynd44

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your method of calling the mod to push your post to FP is top notch.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

24 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by naijaguy123456(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
angry
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Girls sha,d way some girls are obsessed with celebrities ehn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Paulfroshman: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kai
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by joeace2020(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
This one you have been talking nowadays
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by obainojazz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
shocked
And she's someone's girlfriend or wife

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Alakoba fan!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
pk
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by CSTR1005: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
A married man.?
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is he for real?... OK over to the girls
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Liar!
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by mytime24(f): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lubbish
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Newpride(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Those weird things happen in US a lot ...

Panties in ur pocket, to u it was a business card or flower but ordinary Pata nla.....
I can’t laugh jooor.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by gratiaeo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Picture or don believe it
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Jabioro: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Very nasty indeed...
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
She should've just written her acc no in a paper and slip into his pocket instead. Pant keh? Could never be me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Danelo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
In Spiffs voice.
Did he mention that he mistakenly used the pant to clean his face?

5 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pishure or adonblivit
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by 9jaBloke: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ramsey didn't finish this story.

A girl says you are cute and slips her panties in your pocket... crudely means 'you can have me right now'.

Such a girl will definitely hang around to see your reaction.

I hear Ramsey is quite randy (open secret) for any 'lere brought up. So, I maintain that he didn't gist us the part 2.

6 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by BOOMnaija(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
I'm sure that pant go dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Some woman sef. They no dey ashame of themelve rubbish..
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Danelo(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
mytime24:
Lubbish
Tell us about that ur bra stuff grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko, Lizzygold Onuwaje And Mary Igwe 'Turn Men' On Set (Pictures) / Maheeda Celebrates Her Daughter's 15th Birthday / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.