Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) (43760 Views)

Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Amagite3(f): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Former Big brother Naija housemates, Alex and cee-C who were serious enemies both inside the house and after they got out, have finally reconciled.

They both showed up on each other's live video this evening as Cee-C prepares for the launch of her new business, Cegar.

Recall that their issues started in the house when Tobi moved from Cee-C to Alex, and it continued when they came out and Leo moved to Cee-C.

Seems they are now cool!!!!

Watch the videos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/cee-c-and-alex-finally-reconcile-photos-video.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by decatalyst(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Temporarily!

I see "revenge" and bitterness in Cee C's eyes! Dunno, it would be nice to meet that lady and study hwr up close undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by vengertime: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Cee C don go see TB Joshua? If no, Them go soon fight again

4 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by otijah2: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Reconcile with the devil at ur own risk

18 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by AllenSpencer: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
It still wont make Ogbono soup a better Soup than Okro soup

Okro Soup rocks!

13 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Populardemand(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
How is this piece of garbage news

Op You Don Dey Madt Abi

5 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by retake89(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
decatalyst:
Temporarily!

I see "revenge" and bitterness in Cee C's eyes! Dunno, it would be nice to meet that lady and study hwr up close undecided

Uncle seer I greet u specially

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by deebrain(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok.

Next?

1 Like

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by fuse88(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good for them
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nmfjf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by darlenese(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
CeeC's fans can now die in peace.

msheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by MrAnele(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Seen
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
AS LONG AS THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION WILL NOT HELP IN RETIRING THE CATTLE REARING JIHADIST BACK TO HIS DAURANIC ENCLAVE ON SATURDAY, THEN I AM TOTALLY INDIFFERENT AND NOT INTERESTED IN IT.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by philfrey08: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
otijah2:
Reconcile with the devil at ur own risk

You are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Love wins
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Am waiting to cast my vote not this post
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by nazablossom(f): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Their fans will be disappointed. After all the war they have been fighting. I don't know why people carry another person matter for head like Gala.
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by yongg: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why does Alex's costume remind me of MJ's Thriller
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
decatalyst:
Temporarily!

I don't think ceec is that bad, i used to hate her when in the house but i later discover after the show, she's not a bad person. I think she is kind, all what happened in the house is just public stunt. Nothing more.

7 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Smart3856bwele: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2019

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by LisaAnne(f): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Were they fighting before?
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by PapaAdanna: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
How is dat my bizness
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
retake89:

Uncle seer I greet u specially

Thank you jare eniyan iyi grin

They will "greet" you too ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by okerekeikpo: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Who send this afonja olosho?
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Richdad50(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
A tale of two girlfriends hit on by a one guy. It caused a rancor amongst the three. When the ladies discovered they can't have him, they reconciled between them. Shameful

#Richdad

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Democracy2812(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one

Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Zzyy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nobody cares
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
That CeeC looks evil.
Re: Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) by Gleefreak125(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Richdad50:
A tale of two girlfriends hit on by a one guy. It caused a rancor amongst the three. When the ladies discovered they can't have him, they reconciled between them. Shameful

#Richdad
Where's Odunlade Adekola's meme now?
I'm gutted angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Mercy Aigbe's Super Gorgeous Owambe Outfit / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.