Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen (1778 Views)

What Could Have Cracked My Phone Like This? Photo / Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen / I Finally Cracked My Swift 4g MF910V It Works For All Mf910+ ZTE Routers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Amakababe(f): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pls this device is just a month old and it fell off my hands this evening while taking a shower.

I can't even tell my parents at home and I cannot look at my phone anymore. It's no longer beautiful so painful.

Pls how much can I change this screen.
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by biafraisdead(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Amakababe:
Pls this device is just a month old and it fell off my hands this evening while taking a shower.

I can't even tell my parents at home and I cannot look at my phone anymore. It's no longer beautiful so painful.

were u taking ur shower with ur phone?
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by kingston247: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
So what do u want?....u don spoil am u go repair or buy another one na....watin u dey call for help for...buy tecnno,infinix or gionee...u say u wan form big boy....abeg go fix am....

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
That's what u get when taking selfies while u shower lol
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Small girl with Big god. I wonder why you came on Nairaland when you can easily complain to your god.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Akanapiaigwe: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
send me your shower picture cheesy
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Nastydroid(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
the comments above grin
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Amakababe(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nastydroid:
the comments above grin
nastydroid pls help me. You seem tech inclined.

My glass cracked but I think the LCD and digitaliser still work fine.
Can I just change the glass alone. Or do I change everything. What do you suggest pls reply me

The 'Samsung' logo on the front screen also cracked away.

Pls help me, I can't look at my phone anymore.
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Nastydroid(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Amakababe:
nastydroid pls help me. You seem tech inclined.

My glass cracked but I think the LCD and digitaliser still work fine.
Can I just change the glass alone. Or do I change everything. What do you suggest pls reply me

The 'Samsung' logo on the front screen also cracked away.

Pls help me, I can't look at my phone anymore.
I guess your phone still display, you can Change only the touch digitizer or the complete screen,give it to a phone engineer to decide.
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Amakababe(f): 5:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Nastydroid:
I guess your phone still display, you can Change only the touch digitizer or the complete screen,give it to a phone engineer to decide.
thanks. It is still working. The touch and images are both fine

I'm just afraid of going to Samsung office before they invoke price on me
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by phemmyfour: 6:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:

changing it is as good as buying a new phone. They don't come cheap
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2018
samsung phone are used by those that are extremly careful

if anything happuns to it thats the end

dont buy fone for woman they dont know the value
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by PENIEL2018(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Amaka,the best remedy is for you to take it to a good phone repairer to fix it. Thats the solution.
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Dicki:
Small girl with Big god. I wonder why you came on Nairaland when you can easily complain to your god.
Funny reply. Sense of humor is key in anything life. For more, read this book called Humor Code and you'll understand the formula of humor better. The book is magic. It's the touch and follow of humor.

1 Share

Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Sotty05(f): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2018
I use J7 prime and just shattered my screen. Samsung billed me 35k for a screen replacement
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by GrandMufti: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Sotty05:
I use J7 prime and just shattered my screen. Samsung billed me 35k for a screen replacement

Amakababe:
thanks. It is still working. The touch and images are both fine

I'm just afraid of going to Samsung office before they invoke price on me

You can order this yourselves from aliexpress and give it to a phone repairer to fix.

You can ask people on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/3161
Re: Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen by Godisallgood: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Amakababe:

You can call me, if the screen is responding to touch with the crack that means u will change the glass but if is not responding to touch it means u will change a complete screen

(1) (Reply)

Hammer Vpn For Cracked For Pc(windows) Realesed / Why You Should Delete Facebook Immediately / Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.