Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? (1777 Views)

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7 - Which Should You Buy? My Opinion #valueformoney / Xiaomi Note 7 And Iphone 7 Which One Is More Better In Terms Of Camera / Compare Samsung Galaxy A10 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 7, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by dmgr(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good day everyone,I decided to create a topic for the this because I don't want to end up buying what I will regret later.coz to comot 50k buy phone diz days no really easy for some people.
I have read and watched a lot of reviews about the devices I listed up their but at times the spec u get to see online will not be the same when u actually purchase the device.

I need candid suggestion and recommendations too from phone experts in the house on one I should go for and I won't have any regrets later
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by Flytime: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
dmgr:
Good day everyone,I decided to create a topic for the this because I don't want to end up buying what I will regret later.coz to comot 50k buy phone diz days no really easy for some people.
I have read and watched a lot of reviews about the devices I listed up their but at times the spec u get to see online will not be the same when u actually purchase the device.

I need candid suggestion and recommendations too from phone experts in the house on one I should go for and I won't have any regrets later
If you want better display and user interface go for the a20,if u want fast and regular updates and stock android experience with a glass back go for Nokia x6,if you want the better camera go for the redmi 7,speed is very similar in the devices

4 Likes

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by dmgr(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Flytime:

If you want better display and user interface go for the a20,if u want fast and regular updates and stock android experience with a glass back go for Nokia x6,if you want the better camera go for the redmi 7,speed is very similar in the devices

Thanks for stopping by
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by drjprince: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
dmgr:

Thanks for stopping by
he said redmi note 7 and not redmi 7 and for me you were not fair.redmi note 7 blows out the rest unless we talk of display that is when the A20 is better and for your information ui is based on personal preference dont dictate that for the buyer

4 Likes

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by Flytime: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
he said redmi note 7 and not redmi 7 and for me you were not fair.redmi note 7 blows out the rest unless we talk of display that is when the A20 is better and for your information ui is based on personal preference dont dictate that for the buyer
I'm not dictating ui preference but everyone knows Samsungs one UI skin is the best with better customization opportunities almost as fast as stock Android

2 Likes

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by Flytime: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
dmgr:

Thanks for stopping by
You are welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by drjprince: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Flytime:

I'm not dictating ui preference but everyone knows Samsungs one UI skin is the best with better customization opportunities almost as fast as stock Android
one ui best,what will you say about oxygen os grin

1 Like

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by naturalwaves: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Flytime:

What a biased suggestion. See as you relegate Redmi with just 1 feature as though the cam is all. Smh
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by naturalwaves: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Flytime:

You cannot dictate UI for a user. It is user specific. I love the MiUi over anything for now. That does not mean that the Op will like same.
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by fredie107(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Instead of A20 with 720 by 1520 resolution why not A30.... great phone with great spec
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by Flytime: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
naturalwaves:

What a biased suggestion. See as you relegate Redmi with just 1 feature as though the cam is all. Smh
What else should be mentioned about the redmi

1 Like

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
I got the A30 at slot few weeks back and O My God... The best phone on earth for me.

This is coming from an Apple user of ages!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by naturalwaves: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Flytime:

Why didn't you do a 1 liner for the rest??
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by Flytime: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
naturalwaves:

Why didn't you do a 1 liner for the rest??
Because that's the only significant thing it has to offer better than the others

1 Like

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by drjprince: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Flytime:

guy I have observed you, stay off recomendations since you are so daft angry always trying to mislead people
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by drjprince: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Flytime:

Because that's the only significant thing it has to offer better than the others
shutup undecided
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by Flytime: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
drjprince:
shutup undecided
I can sense you are a xaiomi marketer but sorry o if I offended you

1 Like

Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by kingxsamz(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Flytime:

Smh, I don't even like the A30 and here you are suggesting A20 over redmi note 7... undecided
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by amaben2020(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2019
naturalwaves:

You cannot dictate UI for a user. It is user specific. I love the MiUi over anything for now. That does not mean that the Op will like same.
Don't deceive yourself, Samsung has the best UI
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by drjprince: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2019
amaben2020:

Don't deceive yourself, Samsung has the best UI
samsung best ui undecided,see eeh you are ignorant and that is the problem you are having oxgen os and miui is better than one ui to my preference if you dont know
Re: Between The Samsung A20,nokia X6,redmi Note 7,which One Should I Go For? by masteralex(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Hey, if you decided to purchase new smartphones. you should wait because Samsung will be launched new Samsung galaxy s11.its an amazing Smartphones with 5g features. if you know more about galaxy s11 smartphones click on the following links.
galaxy s11 Concepts

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest An Android Phone Of #10,000 / 2nd hand authentic 128gb Memory Card 4 sale 5k / China Phones! The Good, The Bad, The Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.