Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Sars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars (379 Views)

Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Edo SARS Officer Sent Thugs To Beat Up Guy For "Sleeping With His Ex Wife". PICS / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sars by sharpsecret: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
SARS is holding my brother in their custody saying that he bought a stolen phone...they said was among the items stolen from a filing station that was robbed including millions. Of naira/.they said we should provide they person that sold the fone or my brother will face it...for one week they are holding a 16years old boy...please my people what should I do...should I go with a lawyer because I don't want the matter to get to court...please I need ur advice
Re: Sars by ipobarethieves: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
undecided sad why u nor want the mata to reach court? Press ur bro well where he buy the phone from?One of the reason police warned us to beware of London used phone/any phone without valid purchase receipt/transfer sell with both seller/buyer signature. .May u not see case. Come again,nah million missing? una don enta one chance be dat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her, She Is Beautiful - Man Arrested For Defiling An 11 Year Old Girl / Man Goes Wild, Kills Father, Sister In Ebonyi / Last Message Of South African Lady Who Committed Suicide After Been 'raped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.