Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! (2790 Views)

Two Days Old Redmi Note 8 no more selling / Steps To Take When Your Phone Is Stolen / Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hello house. Pls, I am here to seek help on how to retrieve my stolen phones.

A Gionee A1 Lite and a techno W3 were taken away from my bag when I was struggling to board a bus at bus stop in the rain.

The most painful part of the scenerio is that I just bought the phone (Gionee A1 Lite. White and gold colout) from Jumia two days prior to the incident. I I have the two imei numbers with me.

Pls. I will appreciate your help to retrieve my lost phones. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Pele 1 Pele 2 and Pele 3. Pele is your name
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Get the tutorial on youtube
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2018
darol4real:
Get the tutorial on youtube

I have sent the phone details and my details to a VSNL agent, it should be found soon.

Thanks for this useful suggestion. I'm grateful.
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks!

darol4real:
Pele 1 Pele 2 and Pele 3. Pele is your name

1 Like

Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Lionbite(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Incomparable:

A Gionee A1 Lite and a techno W3 were taken away from my bag when I was struggling to board a bus at bus stop in the rain.

The most painful part of the scenerio is that I just bought the phone (Gionee A1 Lite. White and gold colout) from Jumia two days prior to the incident. I I have the two imei numbers with me.

Pls. I will appreciate your help to retrieve my lost phones. Thanks in anticipation.
big girls with a big God don't panic o

Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Lionbite:
big girls with a big God don't panic o

Thanks
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by phemmyfour: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Incomparable:

Its gone, go get a new phone
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
Its gone, go get a new phone

I will retrieve it by God's grace. Though I've gotten a new phone but I'm not satisfied with it.

Thanks
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by phemmyfour: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Incomparable:

I will retrieve it by God's grace. Though I've gotten a new phone but I'm not satisfied with it.

Thanks
keep deceiving yourself......This is Nigeria
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
keep deceiving yourself......This is Nigeria

I heard you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Simiano: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Incomparable:

I have sent the phone details and my details to a VSNL agent, it should be found soon.

Thanks for this useful suggestion. I'm grateful.
How did u get a VSNL pls...,ym phone was stolen too
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2018
Hoo, sorry dear. If its an android version, then this piece of information will help you on how to retrieve a stolen phone: https://www.wikihow.tech/Find-a-Stolen-Android-Phone
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2018
u can hardly retrive a stolen fone in this naija

looking for a stolen fone is a sign of stagnation and backwardness
no mata the luv u have for the fone greater luv is coming
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by madgoat(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Incomparable:

grin grin grin someone's blessing was granted; lucky fellow grin
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by avalontony(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Same happen to a female colleague of mine.....those bastard's actually beat her and took her three phones......but the next day........those bastard's were handled by the Nigerian army....I think they are still at the quarter guard at army barrack at Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2018
madgoat:

grin grin grin someone's blessing was granted; lucky fellow grin

You are indeed 'madgoat'! smiley
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by madgoat(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Incomparable:

You are indeed 'madgoat'! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin i can't dispute my name grin
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
madgoat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin i can't dispute my name grin

grin grin grin grin

Abeg, let me be joor
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Nastydroid(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Incomparable:

visit slot at ikeja ,they now have a process for stolen device recovery
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Incomparable(f): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nastydroid:
visit slot at ikeja ,they now have a process for stolen device recovery

Thanks aplenty
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Ryannintels: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Tracking Gadgets Just Got Easier.

RYANNINTELS are an online based Private Investigation Company registered with the Nigerian Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) that can reveal tracking evidences of your stolen gadgets, giving you accurate details, informative leads, locations, and personal information of the new users.
RYANNINTELS as a security service outlet mission statement is to eradicate CRIME & stealing of GADGETS in the best minimal ways possible.
We are borne out of a passionate zeal to solve the numerous needs of gadgets users knowing the lacuna that exists in disguise as "disintegrity" among Federal government agencies to manage tracking demands.
As an online based investigation company, we are knowledgable about the storage capacity gadgets possesses, affordability and mobility that the 21st century gadgets compels, hence are moved to solve the many needs of individuals who are in honest need of tracking services.
We also reveal tough cases like Kidnappers location, Car theft, Car tracking all across the 36states in Nigeria.

NOTE: All our services attract charges differenly depending on the Crime level and we operate full payments before service delivery.

Please, All our clients are advised to ensure that they involve the Nigerian police for arrest and enter a honest as possible statement report of the crime incidence to guarantee the recovery of bad debts incurred and to secure the release of gadgets to the complainant (the legal gadget owners).
This is to ensure that we are in line with the nations policy of not taking laws into our hands.
The benefits of choosing
RYANNINTELS GPS/GPRS remains numerous and includes and are not limited to; Receiving information and feed reports from our advanced GPS full option tracking system with real-time live tracking revealing exact street locations and house names, extensive report from tracker revealing full user communication details, CAC certified company, 24/7 flexible working hours, VERY affordable PRICE CHARGES, superb customer support service, service reliability, fast delivery on contracted jobs with Max. 4working days and nationwide coverage
Please Note that our tracking services are welcomed but from only passion driven clients who seek to have their gadget anxiety problems met as we are time and integrity conscious to have our services delivered 100%, authentic and accurate!
Now that you know that you can actually recover your stolen gadgets (phones, laptops, cars) no matter the brand, time, month and year that it was stolen, please tell a friend about RYANNINTELS today!

You can reach us via 0701 535 8472, 0807 288 6412
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Ryannintels: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Incomparable:

Your stolen phones can be recovered 100% via our services

RYANNINTELS are an online based Private Investigation Company registered with the Nigerian Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) that can reveal tracking evidences of your stolen gadgets, giving you accurate details, informative leads, locations, and personal information of the new users.
RYANNINTELS as a security service outlet mission statement is to eradicate CRIME & stealing of GADGETS in the best minimal ways possible. We are borne out of a passionate zeal to solve the numerous needs of gadgets users knowing the lacuna that exists in disguise as "disintegrity" among Federal government agencies to manage tracking demands.
As an online based investigation company, we are knowledgable about the storage capacity gadgets possesses, affordability and mobility that the 21st century gadgets compels, hence are moved to solve the many needs of individuals who are in honest need of tracking services. We also reveal tough cases like Kidnappers location, Car theft, Car tracking all across the 36states in Nigeria.

NOTE: All our services attract charges differenly depending on the Crime level and we operate full payments before service delivery.

Please, All our clients are advised to ensure that they involve the Nigerian police for arrest and enter a honest as possible statement report of the crime incidence to guarantee the recovery of bad debts incurred and to secure the release of gadgets to the complainant (the legal gadget owners).
This is to ensure that we are in line with the nations policy of not taking laws into our hands.
Please Note that our tracking services are welcomed but from only passion driven clients who seek to have their gadget anxiety problems met as we are time and integrity conscious to have our services delivered 100%, authentic and accurate!
Now that you know that you can actually recover your stolen gadgets (phones, laptops, cars) no matter the brand, time, month and year that it was stolen, please tell a friend about RYANNINTELS today!

You can reach us via 0701 535 8372, 0907 288 6412

1 Like

Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by PharmaGirl(f): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Hey incomparable

Were the phones later found?
I'm asking because my phone got stolen last night and I want to track it.
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Fheelzz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Greatzeus(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Hey incomparable

Were the phones later found?
I'm asking because my phone got stolen last night and I want to track it.
Sorry for your lose. Phone stealing is really booming in Lagos now as a result of the recent rush in taking buses.
My phone was stolen on Sunday March 8th. I had to run to MTN office at Ikeja shopping mall to recover the sim because it's connected to my Bank Account. Since it was my only phone,I had no choice than to buy a new phone at Slot the same day.
I met 2 guys where I recovered my sim who also claimed their phones were stolen too.
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by PharmaGirl(f): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Greatzeus:

Sorry for your lose. Phone stealing is really booming in Lagos now as a result of the recent rush in taking buses.
My phone was stolen on Sunday March 8th. I had to run to MTN office at Ikeja shopping mall to recover the sim because it's connected to my Bank Account. Since it was my only phone,I had no choice than to buy a new phone at Slot the same day.
I met 2 guys where I recovered my sim who also claimed their phones were stolen too.
So you think I should go get a new phone?
Thing here is, i'm really pained because this is the third phone I'm losing in a space of four months.
I already reported to the police tho because I've had enough and I want this thief caught. He's the scapegoat that needs to be taught a good lesson.
Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by YangaBabe: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
So sorry I understand how you feel now, mine was my Tecno Camon lite. Got missing after a month. Am still feeling the pain

1 Like

Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by Greatzeus(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
PharmaGirl:

So you think I should go get a new phone?
Thing here is, i'm really pained because this is the third phone I'm losing in a space of four months.
I already reported to the police tho because I've had enough and I want this thief caught. He's the scapegoat that needs to be taught a good lesson.
If you have the time and means please pursue it. It will give me joy to hear that you recovered the Phone and the thief was caught.
3 phones in 4 months geez,that is really painful. When these thieves are caught and jungle justice carried out on them, people will condemn it not knowing the kind of pain they cause people daily.
In my case I have used the phone for almost 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! by YangaBabe: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
So sorry I understand how you feel now, mine was my Tecno Camon lite. Got missing after a month. Am still feeling the pain.

(1) (Reply)

All Display Pictures / Tecno Camon C7 Google Fctory Reset Protection / Wallet Code For Nokia 6230

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.