Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post (18767 Views)

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Deletes Instagram, Twitter Pages / "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by onthehill: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozioma Reacts As He Returns To Instagram

Ozioma Okposo, wife of gospel singer, Sammy Okposo liked the first post her husband shared amidst his adultery scandal, IGBERETV reports.

Sammie Okposo has just returned to Instagram after deactivating his Instagram account following his adultery scandal.

The gospel singer cheated on his wife with an African-American woman who during an interview revealed she was pregnant for him. She revealed that he hid his marital status from her and asked her to abort the pregnancy when she took in.

After the interview went viral, Sammie deactivated his Instagram account. He revealed that he will be stepping back from working in the ministry for a while.

Now, Sammie Okposo has returned to his private Instagram page and he shared a post about God freeing him from the power of sin.

He stated that he is no longer bound by the fear of men and God loves him just as he is.

He wrote:

"I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I am born of God the life of God is in me; Christ in me the hope of glory I am free from the law, from the power of sin. I am no longer bound by the fear of men.

God’s grace is available sufficient and working for me. Jesus already saved me not because of any works of righteousness that I have done, but because of His own compassion and mercy, by the cleansing of the new birth (spiritual transformation, regeneration) and renewing by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is crazy about me, He loves me just the way I am. Christ has redeemed me. I live free, all my fears and mistakes are drowned in God’s perfect Love. There is, therefore, no condemnation to me. I am in Christ Jesus. I walk not after the flesh but after the spirit; the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made free from the power of sin and death. Who is he or she that saith a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord commandeth it not…… NOBODY"

https://igberetvnews.com/1413681/infidelity-scandal-sammie-okposos-wife-ozioma-reacts-returns-instagram/

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2022
grin this kind of woman is very few shocked shocked one man's food is another man's poison. Next time know how to settle your family issues out of social media. People should leave this family alone.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Seyi8750: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by YellowMayor(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one.

But watch out! She might be planning a revenge by giving herself to be laid by someone that will be most painful to you.

Coz as far as I know, one of the sins that is most difficult to forgive is finding out that your lover willingly UnCloth and gave enjoyable sex to someone else. Not that he/she was being forced to do it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by inoki247: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Mak he jus dey Follow Solomon in the bible footsteps....

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by JohnnyPalmer: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
He should go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by fasho01(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Their home, their lives, their choices

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Confused couple grin

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by tiswell(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
what God has joined together,let no man or woman or infidelity put asunder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by NwaNimo1(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by lampard8888: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Dammnn niggarr.

The ministry continua.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by shadrach77: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
He quit Instagram last week and not up to one week he is back on it. It's obvious he wasn't serious about genuine repentance

The apology and show of remorse were all for the gram

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by TheKingsmann(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
How's this news?
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by chatinent: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Good!
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
So, liking her husband's post is now newsworthy? It's good he's made peace with his creator and his wife has forgiven him.

I really don't trust all these noisemaking Gospel singers trying to be 'modern' to appeal to the youth. It only draws you closer to the world and a fall is just a matter of time.

You have no one to make glad except God almighty who's called you. Stop trying to be 'hippy' and be more spiritual instead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by nairavsdollars(f): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
That's the way to go
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by MufasaLion: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Nigga be catching cruise. Food for bloggers.

grin grin grin
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Pastors and clowning around.. grin
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by iamyemiakins(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2022
Everybody just dey do anyhow for this country grin
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by sukkot: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2022
cheesy
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2022
He just couldn't stay off social media for some time. Go figure undecided

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by R0LL0N(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2022
My guy my guy
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by marsup: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2022
What if, it was the wife that cheated?

3 Likes

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by sukkot: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2022
shadrach77:
He quit Instagram last week and not up to one week he is back on it. It's obvious he wasn't serious about genuine repentance

The apology and show of remorse were all for the gram
Ma nigga where meshac and abednego at ?

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by obyrich(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Deceit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Ihavethingstodo: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2022
I think she gat no choice but to forgive, after spending 10years of her life with that cheat that didn't produce one offspring! If she leaves now, na she go lose!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by shevchenko(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2022
Nigeria women are mumu in Nigeria

Nigerian men are mumu abroad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by obi4eze(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2022
sad

Make him leave Instagram abeg go rebuild him family.
Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by Racoon(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2022
What are you back on Instagram for Mt man? Go lie low for now Sammie to reconcile your ways with God and your wife.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity Scandal: Sammie Okposo Returns To Instagram, Wife Likes His Post by emmeyen: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Nonsense and liking. Of course they have convinced him that what he did is not really bad afterall we all are sinners. I won't be surprised if he is invited to a concert soonest. Oops! I forgot he was the one that suspended himself, so he has let himself off the hook after one week grin. It is well with Christianity.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Slays In New Photoshoot / Last Shot Of 2018, Ice-prince Zamani Swags Up,looks Dapper In New Photos / ''I Proposed To My Wife On The Phone'' - Actor Charles On How He Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.