Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Skin Care Routine To Treat Acne In Nigeria, How I Cured My Chronic Acne - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Care Routine To Treat Acne In Nigeria, How I Cured My Chronic Acne (1120 Views)

Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / The Skin Care Routine That Works / The Skin Care Routine That Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care Routine To Treat Acne In Nigeria, How I Cured My Chronic Acne by Prettymundne(f): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2018
So after my 7 Nigerian myths about acne and pimples post I got a lot of questions as to what exactly it is I do in my skin care routine to treat my acne.
I have already stated in the post I made about how I cured my horrible acne, but I still feel the need to make a post about my exact skin care routine to treat my acne and also my dietary routine to help with acne in Nigeria, it is possible even as a Nigerian to treat your acne.
Many people who talk about how to treat acne do not talk out of their own experience, but do so to sell some product in fact they may have never suffered from acne before. I talk from experience, I suffered from the for years and can't even believe this is me now. I am in no way affiliated to any product mentioned her

MY MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE TO PREVENT ACNE/PIMPLES.

How I wash my face to prevent acne

In the mornings I like to keep it simple, I simply wash my face with a gentle cleanser of my choice, for now I have been using my johnsons' baby wash or my olay sensitive face wash but I made a post about all the gentle cleansers I use here just incase you can't find this one and they are all available in Nigeria.
I use it with my spin brush set and I use the latex sponge in the mornings.
Secondly I moisturize my face with a moisturizer that is perfect for my acne prone skin, I use the acne.org moisturizer and I made a post all about where and how to get it. But there is a list of moisturizers perfect for sensitive skin all available in Nigeria on my blog, Please avoid using the same cream for body on your face if you have sensitive and acne prone skin. Moisturizing your skin is very important especially if you have oily acne prone skin as moisturizers help reduce the oil production on your skin thereby preventing acne and pimples, I too did not believe it till I started doing it. Find out how important moisturizers are for oily skin and acne prone skin on the blog.
That's all for my morning routine.

MY NIGHT TIME ROUTINE TO PREVENT ACNE

Please note that at night is when the skin has the time to rejuvenate itself, so this is the time to apply whatever treatment you have to your skin. My night time depends on one of two things.
You can Continue reading http://www.prettymundne.com/2018/07/treat-acne-pimples-in-nigeria-acne-free-skincare-routine.html?m=1

Re: Skin Care Routine To Treat Acne In Nigeria, How I Cured My Chronic Acne by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Lovely face. smiley
Glowing skin. wink
Beautiful smile. cheesy

Ok Bye!
wink cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Chanel Bags You Won’t Believe Exist / See How This Lady Look Like In Native Attire And In English Dress / Is It Cost Effective Buying Engagement Ring and Wedding Bands From Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.