Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Am A Professional Driver,i Need A Hire Purchase Car For Uber And Taxify Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am A Professional Driver,i Need A Hire Purchase Car For Uber And Taxify Platform (557 Views)

Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / Uber And Taxify Driver Needed / pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am A Professional Driver,i Need A Hire Purchase Car For Uber And Taxify Platform by aboy4real(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Good day sir/ma,I am a driver I have been working under uber and taxify platform over one year and i have run over 1000 trips and I currently drive a corolla 2008 model for a renter as a business partner with the owner of the car but I want to change my business plan to (Hire Purchase).But now i am looking for who to buy me a car or who has a car already to work under this platform,am willing to pay 35,000 every week for my installment repayment on the agreed day and that is 140,000 per month . Under this Uber and taxify platform I have worked round the clock and I have knows much better in and out of the business, so the repayment will never be issues. And am a responsible man and a married man , with two kids and i have the fear of God on whatever i am doing and I put God first in everything I do . pls do this business with me u will never regret it sir/ma Additional information : if you buy me a car or you have a car that worth 2,000,000 naira and am paying you 35,000 every week for two years the total cost will be 3.500,000 And all the maintenance will be take care by me .If anyone is interested in this business should please call me or what's app me on this number 07031048445 .....Thanks sir/ma God bless you as you call
Re: Am A Professional Driver,i Need A Hire Purchase Car For Uber And Taxify Platform by aboy4real(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good day sir/ma,I am a driver I have been working under uber and taxify platform over one year and i have run over 1000 trips and I currently drive a corolla 2008 model for a renter as a business partner with the owner of the car but I want to change my business plan to (Hire Purchase).But now i am looking for who to buy me a car or who has a car already to work under this platform,am willing to pay 35,000 every week for my instalment repayment on the agreed day and that is 140,000 per month . Under this Uber and taxify platform I have worked round the clock and I have knows much better in and out of the business, so the repayment will never be issues. And am a responsible man and a married man , with two kids and i have the fear of God on whatever i am doing and I put God first in everything I do . pls do this busines with me u will never regert it sir/ma Additional information : if you buy me a car or you have a car that worth 2,000,000 naira and am paying you 35,000 every week for two years the total cost will be 3.500,000 And all the maintenance will be take care by me .If anyone is interested in this business should please call me or what's app me on this number 07031048445 , 08096708433 .....Thanks sir/ma God bless you as you cal
Re: Am A Professional Driver,i Need A Hire Purchase Car For Uber And Taxify Platform by aboy4real(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2018
Good day sir/ma,I am a driver I have been working under uber and taxify platform over one year and i have run over 1000 trips and I currently drive a corolla 2008 model for a renter as a business partner with the owner of the car but I want to change my business plan to (Hire Purchase).i am looking for who to buy me a car or who has a car already to work under this platform,am willing to pay 35,000 every week for my instalment repayment on the agreed day and that is 140,000 per month . Under this Uber and taxify platform I have worked round the clock and I have knows much better in and out of the business, so the repayment will never be issues. And am a responsible man and a married man with two kids and i have the fear of God on whatever i am doing and I put God first in everything I do . pls do this business with me u will never regret it sir/ma Additional information : if you buy me a car or you have a car that worth 1,800,000 naira and am paying you 35,000 every week for two years the total cost will be 3.500,000 And all the maintenance will be take care by me .If anyone is interested in this business should please call me or what's app me on this number 07031048445 , 08096708433 .....Thanks sir/ma God bless you as you call

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First 150k Just Interviewing A Millionaire / m / Free Money Making App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.