Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt (50715 Views)

Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP / Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by queensera(f): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2018
American fitness model, Getbodiedbyj who underwent a removal and reconstructive surgery to get all the silicon injections removed from her butt earlier this year, has shared new photos of her flat behind.

In one of the photos she posted, which was taken on the second day after the removal of the silicone injections, the mother of one explained her journey after undergoing the surgery.

Read what wrote and see photos of her flat behind below:

If you’re new to my journey & just don’t know what’s going on, This was 2 days after removal of silicone injections & Doc attempt to do reconstruction at same time, I was in surgery for over 6 hours & lost massive amounts of blood & had to get 3 blood transfusions. If you look at the Red/purple area that’s forming in the Center of my Butt That’s where necrosis developed due to LACK of BLOOD FLOW. I did NOT have necrosis or life-threatening issues prior to removal. Necrosis Was then removed on 1/31. ?I received (butt shots/hydrogel injections) back 2010 after experiencing PPD & making a mistake I’ll later came to regret & sought to correct. From this day forward I experienced EVERY single complication that could happen along with nearly dying after surgery. My Hemoglobin was below 5?? Thank you @murrrogers for being with me

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/model-shares-new-photo-of-her-flat-behind-after-removing-her-silicone-injections-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2018
ehya chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2018
I think say na only breast dey fall oooooooooooooo

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Betakeshi: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Why? Why risk your life just because you want to be admired by a man? Why not live the way God created you?

Ladies, if your man doesn't love your natural body, then he truly doesn't love you. Trust me, you will still get a man that would appreciate that flat yansh, flat boobs, etc!

#Loveyournaturalbody

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by porchbaby(f): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2018
angrythis is so irritating

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok. Nairaland and rubbish..be like 5 and 6

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by dhabrite(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
I am feeling like throwing out.

4 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by joeace2020(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
lol

How about learning how to make 2D animation video explainers for Nigerian small businesses and also selling on fiverr to cients around the world? Visit my training thread using my signature link.

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by cana882(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Oboy..
She was once a small girl with big bum but now she's just a small girl with no bum..

10 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by arantess: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
pp802:
Why? Why risk your life just because you want to be admired by a man? Why not live the way God created you?

Ladies, if your man doesn't love your natural body, then he truly doesn't love you. Trust me, you will still get a man that would appreciate that flat yansh, flat boobs, etc!

#Loveyournaturalbody

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Happy birthday Jaree, God bless u with long life

8 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Auxtin85(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Your market don spoil be that oo. I wonder why women thinks God isn't wise

5 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by kpokpo1(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
queensera:
American fitness model, Getbodiedbyj who underwent a removal and reconstructive surgery to get all the silicon injections removed from her butt earlier this year, has shared new photos of her flat behind.

In one of the photos she posted, which was taken on the second day after the removal of the silicone injections, the mother of one explained her journey after undergoing the surgery.

If you’re new to my journey & just don’t know what’s going on, This was 2 days after removal of silicone injections & Doc attempt to do reconstruction at same time, I was in surgery for over 6 hours & lost massive amounts of blood & had to get 3 blood transfusions. If you look at the Red/purple area that’s forming in the Center of my Butt That’s where necrosis developed due to LACK of BLOOD FLOW. I did NOT have necrosis or life-threatening issues prior to removal. Necrosis Was then removed on 1/31. ?I received (butt shots/hydrogel injections) back 2010 after experiencing PPD & making a mistake I’ll later came to regret & sought to correct. From this day forward I experienced EVERY single complication that could happen along with nearly dying after surgery. My Hemoglobin was below 5?? Thank you @murrrogers for being with me

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/model-shares-new-photo-of-her-flat-behind-after-removing-her-silicone-injections-photos/

This serve as a lesson to the slay queens
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Jon3nity(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by NinaArsenal(f): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
See how she used her hand to scatter her follow come butt God gave to her.
be contented with what u have.
if only she knew this will be the outcome of her butt enlargement.
Nne sorry oo, na u do ur self.
Chia the butt now look like wia trailer get accident. lol

2 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by akinszz: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
idi abajor

2 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by simplemach(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Lols,

Next time if they give tou #40 bread as a$$ you learn to manage it

7 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by badoxil(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
wetin be that for her back empty jacket
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by EmmaLege: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by jaheymezz(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Must you run go do surgery.....carry your yansh looking like buhari's face from here jhor

9 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Chai

1 Like

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Masama: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
So gross, women and fake things are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
All n d name of beauty.

Anyways

Drabeey was here
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Frankyboy1(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
It is a wao
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Rebuke: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Na wa o. Inferiority complex makes yhu wanna reconstruct yhur body....

Fact is, any man who doesn't like yhur body d way itz isn't worth being with in d first place.

4 Likes

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by captainbell: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Iranu
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by Sijo01(f): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2018
queensera:

Source:

All for what Beauty that's not permanent. Smh embarassed
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by smog2500: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
This image suddenly appeared in my room
I was saying wait wait wait wait
It blinked three time
And suddenly disappeared
No sun
No phcn light the windows were locked

Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by desthan(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
hehehehehe grin, wonders shall never cease
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by labisibrass(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Gbese
Re: Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt by soso101: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
jaheymezz:
Must you run go do surgery.....carry your yansh looking like buhari's face from here jhor
this yansh still get hope for where Buhari face dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage / Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.