Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) (37919 Views)

Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo) / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by newbie2018: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad undecided sad Rubbish
Firefire:

Absolute rubbish
bachelors ...please get a girlfriend, loneliness nor good
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Firefire(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
newbie2018:

After birthing generations? SMH
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by newbie2018: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:

After birthing generations? SMH
then you lack happiness, am sorry to say if this doaent cheer you in any way
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Firefire(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
newbie2018:

then you lack happiness, am sorry to say if this doaent cheer you in any way

i can see you also dont have joy.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by newbie2018: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:

i can see you also dont have joy.
at least you found truth in what I said.
I do have joy and joy abundantly I am even willing to share
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Firefire(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
newbie2018:

at least you found truth in what I said.

I do have joy and joy abundantly I am even willing to share

Jobless yooots posting rubbish online.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by pinkygurl(f): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by newbie2018: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:

Jobless yooots posting rubbish online.
lol e pain am

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
So she can watch her nollywood
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
newbie2018:

sorry kid.How old are u in 93? .Not sure dem don born u then.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
pawesome:
it is called happiness... That's what a happy family does...act senseless together and act matured together
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by consultancy: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Two Agbayas

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by charleoj(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
tuakasa!!!
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by caprini1: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ijaya123:
How many hours of football were the men watching in a day before? Was he carrying the remote control to office before?

This is just needless drama online.
How much is tv,that they can't have one in every room? honestly it's pure and arrant nonsense!
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by merits(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
toluwalopsy:
My husband has two big dish but are only useful for watching football and other sports. Although I'm a lover of sport but there are times one needs to change channels to watch films and other documentaries. I've persuaded him to buy GOTV but never it's only sports or PES2 He prefers.

can't you buy the GOTV for yourself, must he buy everything?

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by CDCEO001: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Stop complaining and activate your sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by toluwalopsy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
you too can buy it for yourself. Just increase the monthly allowance by 10k

�� it's like you don't know my husband. He will surely suspect something fishy especially being an Accountant. Although he's so caring ehn! but he just doesn't want to buy it cos he knows it will be difficult to have my attention again once I'm glued to the screen. Please teach me another lie
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by toluwalopsy(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
merits:

can't you buy the GOTV for yourself, must he buy everything?

You know we women likes everything coming from our husbands. If I should buy it, believe me He will just conclude that I'm rich, you know men now that's when they will remember one project and will use romance and sweet mouth to kiss some money out of your purse. grin smiley. Marriage is fun though.
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by bamoski(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
LZAA:

Pained!!! Hahhahaha

Sense babu
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by DonaTee(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
enshi:
This is in a home where happiness is a neighborhood and not a visitor

Fact. And the nairalanders above you can't read the meaning. I guess they r kids

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:

Absolute rubbish
Total Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by phemmyfour: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
toluwalopsy:

�� it's like you don't know my husband. He will surely suspect something fishy especially being an Accountant. Although he's so caring ehn! but he just doesn't want to buy it cos he knows it will be difficult to have my attention again once I'm glued to the screen. Please teach me another lie
Wait till Sept when school resumes and hijack back to school shopping for the kids grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by toluwalopsy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
Wait till Sept when school resumes and hijack back to school shopping for the kids grin

Chai! See criminal o cheesy
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by hapime(f): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
you say �
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by GMbuharii: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2018
bamoski:

Sense babu
mental grin
Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by GMbuharii: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2018
bamoski:

Thunder fire you there.
lzaa,see painment o lols grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hands Over TV Remote To His Wife, After The World Cup (Photo) by LZAA: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2018
GMbuharii:

lzaa,see painment o lols grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) / 6 Nigerian Youngsters Named In England's World Cup Squad / Cristiano Ronaldo Declares Ambition For Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.