Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. (37763 Views)

D'Tigress Captain, Sarah Ogoke, Gets First Job As A Medical Doctor / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives Rasheedat Ajibade And Rofiat Imuran / Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by naptu2: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Gov Ademola Adeleke @AAdeleke_01

I received Osun State born basketballer, Olawuyi Adenike, who is also a member of the Nigerian Basketball Team, yesterday evening. I congratulated her on the Gold medal they won at the just concluded Afrobasket 'Rwanda 2023' and restated our admin commitment to sport development.

https://twitter.com/AAdeleke_01/status/1689955493798645760

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by naptu2: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2023
BballNaija @BballNaija

Osun State Governor, Gov Ademola Adeleke received @DtigressNG member, Olawuyi Adenike @OlawuyiAdenike2 in Osogbo.

We want a dance-off 💃 🕺 😁😁

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

https://twitter.com/BballNaija/status/1689913287603892224

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by naptu2: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Adeleke receives D’Tigress star Olawuyi

12th August 2023

Osun State Governor, Senator Ademola Adeleke in Osogbo, received a member of the victorious D’Tigress squad to the recently concluded 2023 FIBA AfroBasket Championship in Kigali, Adenike Olawuyi.

Olawuyi, who is an Osogbo-born Basketball player, plies her trade for Hungarian basketball team, Ratgeber and played a pivotal role in the Nigeria Women’s Basketball team’s success in winning their fourth straight FIBA AfroBasket Championship.

The Sports-loving governor alongside the secretary to the state government, Teslim Igbalaye, hailed the spirit of the team in Kigali and celebrated the story of Olawuyi, who started off her basketball career in Osun and has shown great spirit and determination to achieve greatness in her very young career.

Receiving the 19-year old budding talent and her coach, Taiwo Eleniyan, Adeleke urged her to keep working hard and remain focused, as there is still more to come in her burgeoning career.

“I am so happy to receive you today. It’s always a moment of pride for me to see young and ambitious people from Osun State achieve great things, this is a testimony that with hard work, passion and dedication, you can achieve almost anything.

“A big congratulation to you and the whole team for making Nigeria proud and you in particular for putting Osun State on the map of success.

“Keep flying in success and do not rest on your oars, as this is just the beginning.

“One thing I promise is that Sports in Osun will grow rapidly in this dispensation and more talents will be uncovered,” he concluded.

Olawuyi and her teammates emerged champions of Africa for the fourth consecutive time in Kigali, after defeating Senegal 84-74.

The victory means that D’Tigress will now compete for a spot at the Women’s Basketball event of the 2024 Olympics.

https://punchng.com/adeleke-receives-dtigress-star-olawuyi/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by wittywriter: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2023
Jolly Dancing Governor

BTW if you are into in-door sport like Chess, Monopoly, Sorry or Scrabble and you wish to know how to earn with it online then quote me on a dead thread.
For paid mentorship on Igaming earnings via online reachout for links...earn in foreign currency via metaverse sports.

Back to thread
Whilst we have the burden of bad and corrupt leaders in position of power shoutout to every 9ja citizen like our dear viva Nike of the tigress earning legitimately online and offline with hardworking or smartworking skill(s) plus intuition.

Wittyness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2023
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind but that D’Tigress team get correct babes... That their coach self na correct lady.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by spencekat(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2023
I like tall babes

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by MAKAPOLY: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
I know Osun people are doing well in so many areas of human endeavour but I doubt if they like sport in that state. Never heard of any sport bigwig from there or any team in the NPFL as well.

Shine on girl... Basketballerrrr

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Lifeslove(f): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Good gesture.

Congratulations to the D'Tigress for making our darling nation proud.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by MarveworldG: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by kestolove95(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Na Davido she won see no b u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Alvin212(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Man be like Toad cheesy

Make him no rape her grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by worksmart(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
He couldn't invite the entire team?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Benny90: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
spencekat:
I like tall babes
No be only you, you see those short ones ehen? Na disaster dem be..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Benny90: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Alvin212:
Man be like Toad cheesy

You think say na everybody be rapist like your papa

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Candidlady: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
wink

When a lady is dressed in the most simplest comfortable way

kiss kiss

My armless, a short, headphone, dark shades and a black sneakers... IAM ready to tour the world

TFBLW

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by bigdammyj: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kudos to Mr Governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by AllBlack: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Treasure17:
Token is sure for her.

So if na you, na token you go enter governor office to use your talent collect?
Nice opportunity for youth sports advancement projects. Think bigger

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Treasure17(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Token is sure for her.
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by NewDea4: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
(Dis)Honorable Governor Suq Mahdiq the International Guyman
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Dextars: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2023

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by VEHINTOLAR: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
'Denke,omode anan, Oluwa seun o ! Omo Oroki Asala,so proud of you girl !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by AmadeGTG: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
K
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Igboslayer: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Alvin212:
Man be like Toad cheesy

Many foolish people full Nairaland sha. Werey dey survive on bet9ja and open him mouth waaaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Maycol(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice one. Congratulations to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
I just too love this governor.....

I wish we go fit swap our own Delta state governor with am,I for too happy.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by OBTOREPA(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
naptu2:
Gov Ademola Adeleke @AAdeleke_01

https://twitter.com/AAdeleke_01/status/1689955493798645760
Hope the dancing governor rocked that her waist?
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by havenz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chai everywhere don stew for her.
God make your grace locate us.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nayturalistic: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
E clear pass Dstv
Re: Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Kudos to Mr Governor
Is that thing on your profile pics real or it's Photoshop abi you magnified and elongated it because I'll never believe a man can have such type of thing hian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Shows Off His Wife / Top 10 Best FIFA Africa National Team, Tunisia Top Rankings After 15 Years / Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.