Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals (81183 Views)

5 Prison Cells That Are More Luxurious Than Your University Hostel Room / 12 Prison Cells That Are More Luxurious Than Your College Hostel Room / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by moriNla: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
El Buen Pastor Women's Prison, Bogota, Colombia

The El Buen Pastor women's prison in Bogota, Colombia contains cells that were designed to house 2 inmates but now house anywhere between 10 to 20 women. Corruption and violence is prominent amongst prisoners. Despite harsh conditions, El Buen Pastor makes attempts to humanize its inmates by a holding an annual beauty pageant and parade.
. This one resemble our hostel for UNN. Useless country Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Britishcoins(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
My problem now, is it this kind of prison I went to buy replacement slot for?
Nick are you sure you have not made mistake? Can you work in place like this?

Hmm nawaoo ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
crowniran:

that was then sir,,, u rarely find 3 people in a room...all rooms ve been painted, with max of 4 in a room
Lie Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by moriNla: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=RoyalBlak007 post=69427762]El Buen Pastor Women's Prison, Bogota, Colombia

The El Buen Pastor women's prison in Bogota, Colombia contains cells that were designed to house 2 inmates but now house anywhere between 10 to 20 women. This one resemble our hostel for UNN. Useless country Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Youngzedd(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
evergreen27583:
WHERE IS KIRIKIRI PRISON (NIGERIA) ABI WE NO FOLLOW FOR THE GAME?

The OP said prison not hell grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Jethrolite(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hakeem12:
This prison room fresh pass most Nigerian hostel room.

Especially Awo hall, OAU, place is like federal prison with more than 12 people in a small room, some sleeping on the floor.
You de see hotel you de compare am to hostel.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by femilambor007(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Most homes

ollah2:

How can you compare that prison to hostel room? It's far better than some homes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by onlyonechid84(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nawa 4 Wa
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by CocoaOla: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
we are just living like an animals in this country no wonder one president called us cows See Uganda self

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by CocoaOla: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
we are just living like an animals in this country no wonder one president called us cows See Uganda prison better pass all the hostel in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by gaby(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chai...nostalgia.

You hardly even know you are incarcerated when you get paid a weekly stipend for shopping, a daily delivery of milk, a bread loaf and fruits.

And then on a weekly, you get your sugar plus margarine or jam.

You are at liberty to shop for chicken or whatever pleases you and make use of the kitchen.

Gym hall is loaded with top of the range equipment, you go carry iron tire.

Rooms are equipped with tv, you can order a stereo from outside if you want.

You have a fridge plus your cutleries plus a room with a floor heating system.

You get to flirt or get a real relationship with some of the female guards.lol

Most homeless would usually commit crimes deliberately in the hard winter periods just to enjoy the prison facilities.

Crime pays not at the end....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by sexdoll: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
o boy eh, norway is truly blessed. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by OChimex: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
The sanest of humans are put in Europe, while the stupidest of humans are parked in Africa...

Virtually every prison in Europe is far better than living places for an average income earner in Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by elotajohn1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chai so I have been going to Prisons all these years, thinking I was lodging in best hotels in Nigeria.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by rosebuzz(f): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
No matter how beautiful a prison is I pray not to be an inmate in Jesus name.
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
The essence of imprisonment is not to torture but to stripped one of their freedom. Mentally retarded enclaves got it twisted. If the court is of the opinion that a more severe punishment is deserved, they serve judgment accordingly. That's why we have death sentence, solitary confinement, and life imprisonment with hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by ladygudhead(f): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ijaya123:
Waa expecting to see Panama prison here as well
Me too.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by SmartMugu: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
ednut1:
Was at ikoyi prison in 2014 . Na hell on earth. Over 75 pple for one small room
What was your crime?
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Johntemmy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
ciudad barrios cell fit our politifians for this country to get the real Change... even ordinary Uganda own still better pass nija own omg.
no matter fine or worst it is you and I will never go to cell ijn. big AMEN.

get ur 2*2, 2*3, 2*4, 2*6, 3*4, 1*12 etc hardwood planks at affordable price for ur roofing. call or WhatsApp 07060795767
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by princetom1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
All those ones in Norway and Netherlands is nt prison jare.... Wen an average lagosian living in rural area lives in one room with their family.... I know alot of people who are willing to go there and live in those prison instead of living in Nigeria shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by easzypeaszy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
davillian:
Some of these prison better pass some people house for Nigeria grin
or most ppl...wer i dey stay fr lagos island no reach am..and my salary per annum enta 7digits

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Aldebaran(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Interesting angry
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by autonomous22: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
owomida1:
This switzerland prison dey hungry me. shocked

Don't worry , our naija own will b okay for u ....
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
SmartMugu:

What was your crime?
grin
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by j1mmy: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
The Norway one is better than Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
OChimex:
The sanest of humans are put in Europe, while the stupidest of humans are parked in Africa...

Virtually every prison in Europe is far better than living places for an average income earner in Nigeria...
virtually dear every prisons I n Europe is far better than some living places in Europe it self
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by sulmeza(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
San Pedro Prison, La Paz, Bolivia

San Pedro prison is guarded by police officers rather than a hired civilian force, guards are only concerned with keeping inmates confined in the prison. The order inside prison is kept by elected leaders, commonly through stabbing. Inmates must purchase their own cells from other inmates. The wealthiest ones live in area called "La Posta", which provides inmates with private bathrooms, a kitchen, and cable television, such cells are sold
This reminds me of " Sona" in prison break.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Paschy88(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
To go Netherland go commit crime just dey hungry me. Who know any shortcut

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by olametrix(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please i have a question and i need a good answer CAN NIGERIA BE RE- COLONIZE
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by olametrix(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Morocco lol

Paschy88:
To go Netherland go commit crime just dey hungry me. Who know any shortcut
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by peacengine(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
To my surprise Nigerian prison is very neat but too many prisoners. The compounds are huge & prisoners don't wear uniforms inside. If u wanna visit, they will collect your phone and other sensitive items buh it's not as bad as people think. Nah ministry wok I go do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.