Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals (81181 Views)

5 Prison Cells That Are More Luxurious Than Your University Hostel Room / 12 Prison Cells That Are More Luxurious Than Your College Hostel Room / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by OChimex: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
poseidon12:

Exactly. Europeans are very close to God. Sub-Saharan Africans are very very far from God. The devil probably has its headquarters in Nigeria (or El Salvador).

It's very rare to see most black people do good things without being told, pushed or taught to do so, which is why anywhere they are all you see is abnormality and darkness. Sad to say most of them lack common sense - I.e. knowing that doing this will bring goodness and doing that will bring badness.

Most Europeans by birth even without education or any formal training strive to be humane, which is why there are a bit of sanity there. And anywhere they are you see a bit of light. Most of them have common sense - knowing that doing this will bring betterment and doing that will bring badness.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by OChimex: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Walahi very stupid humans, what is making or stopping Nigeria from being nice and decent like Norway prison?

Why?

The leaders, somebody here please explain gawd!

It's very rare to see most black people do good things without being told, pushed or taught to do so, which is why anywhere they are all you see is abnormality and darkness. Sad to say most of them lack common sense - I.e. knowing that doing this will bring goodness and doing that will bring badness.

Most Europeans by birth even without education or any formal training strive to be humane, which is why there are a bit of sanity there. And anywhere they are you see a bit of light. Most of them have common sense - knowing that doing this will bring betterment and doing that will bring badness.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by OChimex: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

virtually dear every prisons I n Europe is far better than some living places in Europe it self

But know this that no matter how worst or poor an European could be he is far far better than a rich person in Sub Saharan Africa.
How do I mean? Think of millions in Nigeria who were once eating on a table but are now eating in a gutter just because someone took over the helms of affair three years ago.

Life of hopelessness rarely befall them in a twinkle of an eye like it does in Africa.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by princetom1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
poseidon12:

You know a lot of people? How about you?

Lol.... Me know say, no place like home
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by duduade: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
poseidon12:

Typical barbaric mindset of most black Africans. Do you realize that if they keep your Nigerian politicians there, you may end up there eventually?

Lool.. I understand what you saying but it will suit them more
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Ashley86400: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Third World Countries lo wa daran bayi. .the third world countries are the ones in trouble. .see prisons. . shocked
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Allison012: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
I no go ever go prison for ma life. if them like make them turn am to airport.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Allison012: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Allison012: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by BabaIbo: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Britishcoins:

What do you want. Send it here chiomamicheal02@gmail.com

I want to ask you about that prison stuff, how you did it. hope you know what I'm talking about?
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Britishcoins(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
BabaIbo:

I want to ask you about that prison stuff, how you did it.
hope you know what I'm talking about?
OK,
It is long story but the slot has already finished
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by BabaIbo: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Britishcoins:
OK, It is long story but the slot has already finished

Thanks, I was thinking if I can get one. Anyway, it's well
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by CioAngels(f): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is ojoro now, where is Nigerian prison? For the seek of shame you did not let the sane countries see it.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Ifiegboria(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Prisons can't be beautiful
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by danjalingo: 2:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Hakeem12:
This prison room fresh pass most Nigerian hostel room.

Especially Awo hall, OAU, place is like federal prison with more than 12 people in a small room, some sleeping on the floor.

Hostel or hotel?
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by OyinO: 2:31am On Jul 23, 2018
There is ONLY ONE HELL, it is called NIGERIA.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Nowenuse: 3:25am On Jul 23, 2018
sabi99:
Colombia women always beautiful

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
I have this thing for brown skinned women.

The sad part is that we never see these brown women in the telemundos. Watch a Columbian movie now and you'll see only white columbians from the beginning to the end of the movie.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2018
nice article. But you didn't mention the Guantanamo Bay. Its the worst of the worst, that's hell in hell.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by samdolad(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Lalasticala come and see ooo.... cheesy cheesy ftc straight.. God will no allow any of us here in nairaland be in that prision in jesus name.. amen.. Happy Sunday Nairalander..
Amen
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by sabi99(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nowenuse:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
I have this thing for brown skinned women.

The sad part is that we never see these brown women in the telemundos. Watch a Columbian movie now and you'll see only white columbians from the beginning to the end of the movie.
that just racism.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Nowenuse: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
sabi99:
that just racism.

Yes it is. Latin America is heavily riddled with some of the worst systemic racism in the world.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Sleekfingers: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
If Una try and visit kirikiri prison. You go sorry for this country. Prison is to rehabilitate. But no be for naija. Thanks to some churches. All the prisoners for don die finish.
Re: Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals by Ayobami7(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.