Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out (30676 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by israelmao(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Where is FRSC,that someone has to do its job?It is good you cried out but it will be better you protect yourself because miscreants, bandits ,Boko Haram and Fulani herdmen have hijacked Nigerian security system.
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
OK na. If you love reading, check my signature
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
You talk the true you die, you no talk the true you die, me daddy Showkey choose to talk the true I die
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by TAO11(f): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by sshyne(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin Abeg who is Showkey? Ras Kimono and Majek Fashek I know. But this one I don't. See ehn head like mop stick

Am sure you were still on diapers when his music was everywhere. You probably knew Ras kimono when he died and because Majek Fashek had issues with his health then.

Mummy is calling you go and suck breast

3 Likes

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
If people want to kill him he should move to Abuja then. There's one coded hotel he and has-been music talents stay over. I think they get free accommodation there because Nigerians too like awoof.
The former artistes full every nook and cranny of the place. Being there feels like walking into the 90s because of the acts one comes across.
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sirpaul:
Who? we need names
sirpaul.
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by MeeLan: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
don't mess with tanker drivo o!
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by WebSurfer(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
LordofNaija:
grin Abeg who is Showkey? Ras Kimono and Majek Fashek I know. But this one I don't. See ehn head like mop stick
You made no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Neofingerz: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
LordofNaija:
lol oponu why you come mention hin set? you for say wikid and olamide
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by rayobaba(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
LordofNaija:
we know him. Ur own head like Baird TV �
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by naijacentric(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
LordofNaija:
bastard
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Kingspin(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
For the past 4year tel me what have we achieve as a country? NOTHING
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by LordofNaija: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
naijacentric:
bastard
Big fool
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by ikorodureporta: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
If anybody go kee u na yr former gang rivals
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by naijacentric(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
LordofNaija:

Big fool
ur payan dia am sorry for u
Re: They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out by Revolva(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
everytime na he de cry dem wan kill am....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication / Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] / Actress Uche Jombo In Traffic Takes Lovely Selfie Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.