Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos (83435 Views)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / Uncertainty Rocks N’golo Kante New Role: Questions On Chelsea Fans Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
According to reports, a French player was "too shy" to ask to hold the World Cup after France's 4-2 final victory over Croatia yesterday in Moscow. Chelsea star, N’Golo Kante was said to have been shy to ask his teammates for the prestigious trophy while they were posing with it.

N’Golo Kante fifa world cup trophy

France midfielder, N'Zonzi asked team-mates to let the midfielder pose with the trophy as the jubilant French team celebrated in the Moscow rain, according to reports.

Kante, was impressive in Russia during Didier Deschamps' side's march to the final.

But he had a muted evening at the Luzhniki Stadium, being swamped by Croatia's midfielders.

And after he picked up a yellow card, Deschamps hauled him off after 55 minutes for N'Zonzi before Les Bleus went on to win 4-2.

The Chelsea man, who won league titles with Leicester and the Blues in consecutive seasons, is well known for being shy and reserved.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/ngolo-kante-too-shy-to-ask-to-hold-world-cup-trophy.html

Watch Video HERE;

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
I like this guy!

There is no video!

Stop deceiving people with bait links

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
more;

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol. kante eeeeh!!!. When i see him on duty, all i see is a last born. Those hardworking ones that respect elders but will still talk to you when it matters.

Meanwhile i heard the other guys watched via a viewing Centre yesterday..... lmaoo

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Munzy14(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I like this guy!

There is no video!

Stop deceiving people with bait links
Why you wan go watch video when you've seen pictures explaining everything... lol Nigerians eeeh.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kante, the sure boy
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Even in the club bus, the guy no dey follow anyone talk. He's an introvert grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Lionbite(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Meanwhile

70 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by AbleChuks1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
cool Is still a world cup winner respect

25 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
these are africans and not french, we don help dem win cup, dem dey happy, after now them go dey call us black monkey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by driand(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Trustme2(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oh oh
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by legendEMT(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
lol
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by iomoge2(f): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by monaPhilz: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol. You sweat for it, grab am anyhow.

1 Like

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nightmareo07: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
The guy too humble.. I like him

9 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Munzy14:
Lol. kante eeeeh!!!. When i see him on duty, all i see is a last born. Those hardworking ones that respect elders but will still talk to you when it matters.

Meanwhile i heard the other guys watched via a viewing Centre yesterday..... lmaoo

You be cow LMAO grin Messi and Ronaldo got me cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Treasure1919(f): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who does that?
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by tabisegroup(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Ok
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by despi64(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Someone where i watched the match said that's the last you would see Kante near or with the trophy after it was handed over to him to pose with yesterday. Humble shy dude.

5 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by moses93(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
how una take know, abi una de him mind?
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by kingthreat(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
This guy was definitely not born in France. I can bet on that

1 Like

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by projectTopicsNg: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by ychris: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good for him
Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Now is the time to try French embassy... wink As per na we Africans help them win cup grin

23 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
, Lool .. i saw a video on IG.
The french players were singing

"Ngolo kante
Ngolo kante..

He was damn too shy to even look at the phone.
He's a very good midfielder for sure.

#YOLO

35 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Shortyy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
My lovely Kante

4 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Ashley86400: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na General Kante be that. .abi who are you calling "Kante" OP?

14 Likes

Re: N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Last, last, e hand still touch am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Adelove: Ahmed Musa May Land In Trouble As Media Idolises Him / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.