Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land (34330 Views)

#BBNaija Tacha Becomes A Lagos LandLady. Tells Fans To Get Plots Fast!!! (Video) / PHOTOS: Khafi And Gedoni Become Brand Ambassadors For Tourism Megacity In Africa / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by pelicanbeau(f): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Ayauche(f): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
UrbanExotica:
They spent 85days in the house doing nothing and come out and bag multiple endorsement deals cheesy

Nna ehhh
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Larrytrendy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
How come we are sharing same thought on this.
Anything to stay relevant, they are just so smart. Let us all keep laughing at the gullible fans, they will soon learn. I like Leo a bunch...
I laughed when people say these two are dating.

As a "celebrity" you need to be controversial to be in the news.

Once you are the "topic in town" companies are always out to do business with you (promoting their brand through you).

I think Ceece is a very smart lady. She played the viewers of BBNaija. She wanted to be most controversial housemate and this is really getting her the attention of so many brands. [/size][/font][/b][/i][/color][/quote]
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
chukxy44:
Good. Education is no longer the key. The key has been changed.

You are not more educated than Leo or Ceece #fact
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by omomummy13: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you are a Social Sciences or Art Graduate with a bit of experience in financial services, Second Class Upper (2:1).

Please, forward your CV to bunmi.afolabi@scmcapitalng.com
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by josebayo1: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
She's suppose to seat while signing what insult
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by hammer6F: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
@amarabae, ngozi123

All of a sudden, they stop hating CEEC, becos she is now perceived dating yoruba Leo .

I have read all the comment here and not one is negative. embarassed

The desperation is real, take note that the Lagos establishment at various levels including the Yoruba Churches are all in on it.

Igbo girls must be sensitize. A toad does not go scampering in the day for nothing.

Forced union or encouraged union is unacceptable standard.

Yoruba have their own women.
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by chuckcy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
MiaB:

I want this kind of blessing grin
Fast for 85days
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by MzPynQ: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who said they're not dating? She kinda confirmed it on his birthday, that she would pray, support him and be his helper. As Leo would say 'the ship has long sailed'.
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by glassy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very soon she'll start getting jealous when she sees Leo with other girls....
Later she'll say nothing was ever going on between she and Leo....

Anyways, congratulations to them
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by bsani(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Look At What This Comedians Do To Each Other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jbRg2lJ-Ww&feature=share
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by jibs4lv(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
I just love this 2 , matured combination, Congratulations guys

Alex rainow cry

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
vizkiz:

Once you are the "topic in town" companies are always out to do business with you (promoting their brand through you).

I think Ceece is a very smart lady. She played the viewers of BBNaija. She wanted to be most controversial housemate and this is really getting her the attention of so many brands.
honestly, since history of BB even when it was BBa, I am yet to see a housemate as smart as that lady. She was focused on her controversy to achieve fame, and it paid off.
Cc Mrbigiman you always say cc will never achieve anything, I hope we now know the daft person. She is still in news as usual.
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by MrBigiman: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Munzy14:

honestly, since history of BB even when it was BBa, I am yet to see a housemate as smart as that lady. She was focused on her controversy to achieve fame, and it paid off.
Cc Mrbigiman you always say cc will never achieve anything, I hope we now know the daft person. She is still in news as usual.

Guy why quoting me. Have I ever quoted u before? The ugly CeeC is getting chewing gum and photocopied and laminated papers as endorsement, and u are here masturbating at the pictures.

CeeC is the worst BBN houemate and no white washing will change it.

1 Like

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by Munzy14(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrBigiman:

Guy why quoting me. Have I ever quoted u before? The ugly CeeC is getting chewing gum and photocopied and laminated papers as endorsement, and u are here masturbating at the pictures.

CeeC is the worst BBN houemate and no white washing will change it.
painment.... lmaoooooo. Is it your masturbation hahahahahahaha...

Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by itsmeurLady(f): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerians are their own problems... Why are we celebrating nonsense in this country sef? Why won't someone drop her law degree to become a social media influencer? Because there is a shift in the economy. People are now diverting their attention to immoral behavior. Tell me wat we should celebrate about BBN? Wat is der to celebrate? Bunch of youths that just went to sit in a place to constitute nuisance? Tell me why the remaining youths will not emulate this backwardness. Na we know oo. By the time we realize all this rubbish we are silently encouraging in this country, I hope it doesn't become too late
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by lonelydora: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2018
vizkiz:

I think Ceece is a very smart lady. She played the viewers of BBNaija. She wanted to be most controversial housemate and this is really getting her the attention of so many brands.

I told peeps that CeeC will be the one to go far after BBNaija. She is controversial and that's what will earn her the fame. Alex will soon vanish from the media...not hating her though.
Re: Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land by DavidEsq(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2018
chukxy44:
Good. Education is no longer the key. The key has been changed.
It's the lock which has been changed, not the keys tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Mother Of Singer, Seyi Vibez Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.