Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) (85243 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / OFFICIAL: Juventus Make Statement On Ronaldo Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by BtcKingdom(f): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
The boss is here....welcome G.O.A.T

For bitcoin sale, check my signature.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
He still dey go China go collect pension grin

I don tell my pikin, if your teacher beAt you for playing ball, report to me..... Na station we go settle am.

My pikin my play ball .....by fire by force

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
And Messi, some people goat is still scared of leaving Barcelona, I bet he won't shine if he leaves.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Ay04z(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
What a poor signing. They should have signed Junior lokosa instead
kano pillar player. Lolx.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
congratulations t.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
If messi should die in barca it won't be surprise, i learnt that when he was born, his placenta was buried in barcelona.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by chikeze(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Galaticos444:
Dat means b4 am done typing dis shit ronaldo has made 62,390 pounds which is about 29million naira
Euro u mean not pounds. undecided
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by princepee: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Explorers:
God.........

€1million per year is ok for me.
per a year bi bawo? Just give it to me once and am made for life!

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
CheedyJ:

No b only lucky na bingo or u no like whisky... Lokosa wey old pass Cr7 for real age..
You just cracked me up. Lmao!
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
God is great, look at the way people are hyping a player who will only sit inside the box to take the glory of other people's hard work

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by greenglobestore(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
HE NEVER BACKS DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by integrity16(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
OK! Goatluck.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Zirah: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
delkuf:
I followed him when he was at man utd because am a man utd fan. I followed him when he went to real Madrid, because I love him and I don't like Messi. now am going to follow him again at juve because I believe he is going to succeed

Well..I'm like you and you're like me...in this matter, ofcourse grin
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by akintob(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ahmed Musa's 2nd goal � Iceland nominated for goal of the tournament at the just concluded World Cup.

✅ Vote at FIFA official website with the link below: https:///lwWco34km6

C'mon guys.
Let's do this. It's less than a minute.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
€625,000 a Week Now tell me which kind Yahoo pass this one?

Infact next world i must be a footballer and i must not be a Nigerian..
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Akanji CR7, GOAT.

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Swargu:
And Messi, some people goat is still scared of leaving Barcelona, I bet he won't shine if he leaves.

taking ones loyalty for cowardice is not a good thinking process..

Great pele played for one club.

Cr7 moving from one club to another isn't something that will give messi sleepless night.

Messi was there in barca, many superstars came and gone, none was able to outshine him.
David villa, eto, sanchez, ibrahimovic, xavi, neymar etc.

With man city, messi would succeed, so stop saying rubbish as if if he comes out of barca, he won't amount a great height..

It is loyalty not cowardice.

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Humchi:

Cr7 moving from one club to another isn't something that will give messi sleepless night.

Messi was there in barca, many superstars came and gone, none was able to outshine him.

With man city, messi would succeed, so stop saying rubbish as if if he comes out of barca, he won't amount a great height..

Truth is Messi go too shine for Man City.

Na Guardiola sabi use the guy pass.

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
It's more of a commercial signing... Do u know how much juventus will make out him. His jersey sales alone will surpass the amount use to buy him
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
delkuf:
I followed him when he was at man utd because am a man utd fan. I followed him when he went to real Madrid, because I love him and I don't like Messi. now am going to follow him again at juve because I believe he is going to succeed
I have been a Juve supporter since '98. Even when they got demoted to Serie B in '06 was still a fan. When players like Ibra, Adrian Mutu, Zidane, Canavaro etc left was still one Biaconerian. Stop migrating like Nigerian politicians, it ain't cool. I hope you don't switch lanes soon. Welcome to Juve!

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Humchi:

You are here defending someone that knows he can't perform outside barca, he can't even perform for his country, the truth is Christian don't consider him an opponent anymore, he has out played him in laliga, cr7 practically dumped Messi.

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by gadada98: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Youngadvocate:
He has just hit 135 million followers on Instagram....with an additional 2.6 million in three days.

Men, this guy is an idol.

The way he's going, he will soon overtake Selena Gomez as the most followed person on Instagram!!
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Perfectionist11: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
The boss.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by shellsea(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
thats ma G.O.A.T JUVE tinz on flek
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Shezkid01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
delkuf:
so since you hate him has that remove anything from him
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Pearlspar: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations to CR7.

Meanwhile for your business online branding needs; inciting videos, email marketing, social media management, customer management and web development, please visit www.bertatechsolutions.com.ng all all your needs will be met[color=#990000][/color]
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Swargu:

You are here defending someone that knows he can't perform outside barca, he can't even perform for his country, the truth is Christian don't consider him an opponent anymore, he has out played him in laliga, cr7 practically dumped Messi.

how could you be so sure of that?

There was a time, spain contacted him to play for their country.

He declined the offer and went for his country.
Google is your friend.

You said he couldn't play well in his national team?.

Bro in terms of performance in national team, cr7 is no way near him.
In the last world cup (2014), he brought his team to final stage of the world cup tournament, winning fifa best player, and five man of the match awards.
Where was cr7 then??

It was only in this year world cup he was out of form but was able to give two assists and a goal.

On the other side, your so called goat was able to use spain who were shitty in this year world cup to shine. Where was he when his team played against iran and uruguay?

Your cr7 was there when messi was winning lilaga and copa del ray. So stop saying he dumped messi.

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Semperito31(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
My CR7, my love for you nor get limit..... Anywhere you go I go
CR7 all the way
I stand with Jeventus
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by mustafa006: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Barca fan spotted

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Youngadvocate:
He has just hit 135 million followers on Instagram....with an additional 2.6 million in three days.

Men, this guy is an idol.
Laillahillalahu Muhammad Rasulullahi Sallalahu Alleiwasallam Subuhanallahi yahallah.

135 million followers for one person shocked shocked shocked
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
I hope he bangs in multiple goals. He should conquer Italy grin I love you and I hope you succeed in Juve. Hala Madrid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out / Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time)