Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) (47085 Views)

100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia / Congo Government Seizes The Mountain Of Gold Discovered By Villagers / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by phase1: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Crococide.
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by sisisioge: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
If you can't type something readable then just read and pass

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No vex! I was too vexed to re-read what I wrote grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by CanineOfJackal: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No vex! I was to vexed to re-read what I wrote grin grin grin
This babe, you no dey ever vex? still love your spirit.

Who gets angry about crocodile
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Eyah RIP crocodiles
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Blakjewelry:
so what happens if all the animals decides to revenge all the kill humans have done to them

Age of extinction; the fall of Adam.
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by friyina1(f): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Indonesia 1 human life 300 crocodiles
Nigeria 1 cow 1 human life
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by andybest4live: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2018
he brave young man.
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2018
More shoes
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by viceddy95(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2018
O boy ,see revenge shocked..
But reverse is the case in one certain africa nation,,kill one animal (cow) and watch as many souls are wasted by the brothers of the head of state of that country because they value cow more than human...
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by sisisioge: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
This babe, you no dey ever vex? still love your spirit.

Who gets angry about crocodile

One of their gang member killed a boy! And some of our gang members killed them! We are even now...in fact, we aren't even! They killed a boy cry cry
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by pawesome(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2018
But in another part of the world... You kill one cow and............... (someone should help me complete the statement) grin
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by iamyoungskid(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2018
see as crocodile dey hungry me grin tongue
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by AfroMighty(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2018
skales67:

So that you people will finish half of the meat during cooking and bring uninvited guests along?

before nko
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by onajo2000(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2018
that is how apc will be slaughter in SS/SE come next election
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by Cindy95(f): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
I wish Nigerians value life more than animals the way this people do... our country would have been a better place... we won't have to save cows and slaughter humans... we won't have to exchange a cow life with that of 300 human beings... we would have known that a life is more precious than that of any wild life... I weep for Nigeria my thoughts...
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2018
And here in Nigeria reverse is the case
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by thunderbabs: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Lol... Jungle justice
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by krisdzhon: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Undoudtedly, this is exactly what will happen in Nigeria should the Hausa-Fulanis (symbolic Crocodiles - Kada) continue in their evil against Nigerians!
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Odikwa serious!
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by hush15: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Explorers:
Indonesianvillagers armed with knives, hammers and clubs have slaughtered nearly 300 crocodiles in revenge for the death of a man killed by a reptile at a breeding farm.

Photographs showed bloodied carcasses of the crocodiles in a large pile in the Sorong district of the eastern Indonesian province of West Papua.

Local resident Sugito, who worked at a tofu factory in Sorong, West Papua, was said to be looking for grass to feed his cattle on Saturday when he was bitten by a crocodile.

His screams alerted a local resident who ‘heard him shouting for help but he was found dead,’ another local named Olga reported.

After local villagers attended his funeral on Saturday, around 600 armed themselves with sharp implements and descended upon a crocodile farm, owned by Albert Siahaan, to avenge his death.

The bloody attack resulted in 292 baby and larger crocodiles, up to two metres in length, hauled from their water-filled enclosures and hacked to death with hoes, picks and other sharp tools.

Up to 40 police officers tried to stop the slaughter, but were outnumbered by the angry mob.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5957831/300-captive-crocodiles-slaughtered-angry-mob-Indonesia-one-ate-villager.html?mrn_rm=rta

Had it been somwhere in nigeria, the situation would have been the other way round. One cow for 300persons
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by IykeBazz(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Only in Nigeria you will 1000 human can be killed if one cow dies
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Thus is bad. This doesn't look good.
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by stieyven(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Imustreturn:
Chineke
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by santricedupas(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2018
that's a big loss on the crocodile investment, at least the slained crocodiles will cost nothing less than $ 3million, how do dey want the owner to feel now, but if it happens in nigeria and villagers kills all the fulani cows, make they just ready to loose their lives and land.
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by Imustreturn(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2018
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
yes sir
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by oruma19: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Reverse is the case in Nigeria. Kill one cow, Fulani kills 300 pple. What a place to live
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by okwabayi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
I get it now, the crocodiles were farm animals. They were obviously used to human contact hence hardly struck back. The villagers should have killed all wild crocodiles and not these soft targets.

Where are the idiots hyperventilating on the other thread saying one dog can kill forty people at a go? Why weren't any of the attacking villagers killed or injured? The natural order of things is animals fearing man and never the other way around. If humans outnumber an animal death or escape from fear is sure for it.
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by ProfBlessed(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
So sad! One crocodile has brought destruction to his entire family. He should have been more careful with humans. RIP to them. lipsrsealed
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by donkarmal(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
1 person killed and 300 crocodiles paid the price. For 9ja, 1 cow killed and 300 humans paid.
Spit!!!!!!
Re: Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) by thayora: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
nonsense committed by no sense idiots , why destroy someone investment in the name of revenge. if they are bent on carrying out revenge why cant they go to the bush or rivers to hunt for the wilds crocodiles and not the domesticated once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.