Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Signs Of A True Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Signs Of A True Christian (943 Views)

Signs Of The End Times / CHRISTLIKE SELFLESSNESS - Mark Of A True Christian / Can A True Christian Engage in Warfare ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Signs Of A True Christian by Backslider(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2007
This for Young Christians Searching for God in holiness and righteousness.

THIS I SAY SO THAT SOME CHARLATANS WILL NOT MAKE YOU FEAR. CHRISTIANITY IS NOT INSTANT JACKPOT. YOU HAVE TO DIG THE WORD STAY SILENCE AND HUMBLE BEFORE GOD.

SADLY AND FEARFULLY THERE ARE FEW THAT FIND THIS WAY. BUT THERE IS VERY GREAT JOY FOR ONE WHEN YOU FIND IT. HOLINESS IS BEAUTIFUL IT IS SWEETER THAT ANYTHING. TO BE AT PEACE WITH GOD AND MAN IS SO VERY SWEET.

SUBSEQUENTLY I WILL POST SOME QUOTES AND I WILL EXPOUND AS GRACE MERCY IS GIVEN TO ME.

1) WHEN YOU SEE MAN NO MATTER WHO HE SAYS HE IS USE CURSE WORDS HE IS NOT OF THE FATHER AND JESUS DOES NOT DWELL IN HIM, IF I COME WITH CURSING WORDS I AM NEVER OF THE FATHER AND I AM ON THE WAY TO HELL.

COL 3 VERSE
8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

TITUS 1
VERSE 6 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

2) ,
Re: The Signs Of A True Christian by Backslider(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2007
If a man is about to die he lives an inheritance for his Kids.

On his dying bed he gives his last VERY IMPORTANT WISH.

THIS IS JESUS LAST WISH

Mathew28 verse
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

So if you see a Christian that doesn't Evangelize You should know that he not a Christian.

Now if that Christian Evangelizes is materialism and not what Jesus preached that person is not a Christian.

Let me Explain
A Evangelist is a

1)prophet
2)Priest
3)Teaches The Love of God (Jesus)
4) Watchman He tell you what you are saved from Hell Fire and Sin and he

Prophet

He Prophesy to you when you Surrender your Life totally to him you will be free from sin and condemnation
When a man if freed from sin he escapes hell Fire.

Prophesy of heaven for the saved soul
Prophesy of Hell for the Unsaved soul
Prophesy that sin will no more reside in our mortal body and all the works of the flesh is destroyed look at Galatians for the works of the flesh.

Galatians 5 verse
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Every Christian that evangelizes is given this as this is the message of Jesus when he came to the world.

Priest

When he prophesy he will go and pray with the Sinner a prayer of salvation which includes forsaken all known sins.
The priestly service does not end here he goes in his closet and prays for saved soul.

Teacher

All Christians should have bible study with each other on Christian living which should be on the fruit of the spirit

meekness
temperate
Charity(love in action)
Humility
Kindness
patience
Long suffering
Faith

All this is what are when born again.

Watchman

An Evangelist is supposed to watch himself with prayer. he must also teach his converts this rebuke in love exhort as often it demands.
Re: The Signs Of A True Christian by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On May 03, 2023
Backslider:
■ This for Young Christians Searching for God in holiness and righteousness.
THIS I SAY SO THAT SOME CHARLATANS WILL NOT MAKE YOU FEAR. CHRISTIANITY IS NOT INSTANT JACKPOT. YOU HAVE TO DIG THE WORD STAY SILENCE AND HUMBLE BEFORE GOD. SADLY AND FEARFULLY THERE ARE FEW THAT FIND THIS WAY. BUT THERE IS VERY GREAT JOY FOR ONE WHEN YOU FIND IT. HOLINESS IS BEAUTIFUL IT IS SWEETER THAT ANYTHING. TO BE AT PEACE WITH GOD AND MAN IS SO VERY SWEET.
SUBSEQUENTLY I WILL POST SOME QUOTES AND I WILL EXPOUND AS GRACE MERCY IS GIVEN TO ME.
1) WHEN YOU SEE MAN NO MATTER WHO HE SAYS HE IS USE CURSE WORDS HE IS NOT OF THE FATHER AND JESUS DOES NOT DWELL IN HIM, IF I COME WITH CURSING WORDS I AM NEVER OF THE FATHER AND I AM ON THE WAY TO HELL.
COL 3 VERSE
8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
TITUS 1
VERSE 6 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate
Very terrible conclusion ! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Satanism Discovered In Vatican / Christains ,i Need You Here Please. / Easter Felicitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.